Where The Heck Is Victoria!?

My Younger Sister's Girlfriend's Older Sister.

Krystal’s POV (POV-Point of View)

“Jess, I’m gonna use the bathroom before we take off”

“No prob. Have fun!”

I rolled my eyes and walked to lavatory. Well hello there! While I’m using the loo let me introduce myself! I’m Krystal Jung Soojung,20 years old with my life still ahead of me! I’m taken by a llama called Amber Josephine Liu and I am currently on a plane flying to my paradise vacation in Jeju! I also have a lazy but amazing sister called Jessica who's coming with me to Jeju. It’s been a while since I’ve spent time with Amber so it’s gonna be awesome! We’re always so busy with work at our company. Yes, OUR company. Our parents built it up and now we run it. Cool, right! Amber, her sister, Victoria and I work here. We’re all about travelling. It’s amazing and I owe it all to my parents. If it wasn’t for them planning my future with this company, I never would have met my little llama. Haha, sometimes I wonder if it was planned. It worked out quite well! Hehe. Anyway, I gotta go now. The flight should be leaving in about 5 minutes.

I washed my hands and went to unlock the door and-

“ert!!”

Jessica’s Dolphin Scream! What the hell is going on!?

I rushed outside to see two big, burly guards,” escorting,” someone out. Must be someone trying to feel Jessica up. It’s a normal thing because she’s a model who happens to be without security guards. I ran over to her to make sure she’s okay.

“Jess! What just happened!?”

“ Some ahjumma just came and grabbed my chest. Like what the hell!?”

“ An ahjumma!?”

I burst out laughing and couldn’t stop! Tears filled my eyes and Jess had to help me get my seat.

“Haha, don’t worry. It’s okay for everyone and I mean EVERYONE to want Jessica Jung”

“Hey, it’s Jessica!” Some random person blurted out, and that’s all it took for people to swarm around her and bombard her for autographs and pictures. Oh well, such is the life of a model.

After a while, a really short lady with blonde, long hair and a flight attendant uniform stepped out from the back of the plane.

“Alright sissies!!!! Get to your seat. We’re leaving in 5! Shut your kids up, don’t ask us for anything and have a nice day!~”

She ended with a sickeningly sweet tone of voice. Everyone around scampered back to their seat as fast as they could, clearly afraid of shorty.

Hey, something’s missing. Me. Check. Bags. Check. Jess. Check. Phone. Check. Oh my gosh! Where’s Vic. Oh no! We haven’t even left Seoul yet!? This vacation can’t be ruined. At least let me get to Jeju first before the dang vacation is messed up! While my internal pleas were coming to an end, I whipped out my phone and dialed, Vic.

Ring, Ring, Ring

Damn it! How could she not pick up at a time like this!? I tried about 4 million times again before deciding to call my Liu.

Ring, Ring, Ring…Hello?

“ Amber! Where is Victoria!?”

“ What the-!? She not there yet!? She left home like 3 hours ago!”

“ Damn it! The flight is leaving like now!? What to do!?”

Sigh. Well, I don’t if she chickened out or not but whatever. She’ll come with me tomorrow.”

“Okay then. Just a minor setback.”

“Yeah, this will work out. I promise!”

“Alright, love you! See you so-”

“Excuse ma’am! Did you not hear the captain! Please shut down your phone so I don’t have to shut you up!”

“Sorry Miss.” What the hell is her problem!? She's lucky I don't have time to deal with her little !

“Krys? Are you there?”

“Gotta go, Am. Love you, bye!”

“ Okay, by-”

I shut down my phone before shorty threw a fit and got comfy because this was going to be a long trip.