Plan: Destiny.

My Younger Sister's Girlfriend's Older Sister.

Victoria’s POV (POV- Point of View)

I slowly woke up from my slumber to realize we had landed. It was morning and after all that crap, we’re finally here. I feel excited though. Oh crap. The last time I got excited I was abused by a Dolphin Screaming Weirdo. Sigh.

“Hey Vic! Morning! You ready to be the best partier ever?” Amber teased from my side.

“Yeah, Am.” I said while rolling my eyes.

We gathered out stuff and waited outside the airport for Krystal. I hope the Dolphin’s not there too.

Soon, a slick looking red Range Rover pulled up and Krystal stepped outside and guess what? She didn’t dye her hair. Gosh, I’m such an idiot. She and Amber hugged and did their couple stuffs while I was silently looking for a certain hazel haired fellow. After I figured out that the Dolphin wasn’t here,I went up to Krys and gave her a big hug and she returned it. We caught up a bit before going to get some lunch at a restaurant.

Jessica’s POV (POV- Point of View)

At The Hotel

I got up and did my usual stuff this morning except one thing was different. I didn’t have to go model and it felt amazing. Not having any responsibilities and being able to relax is such a blessing and the real fun will begin when Krys gets back with Amber. She went to pick the dork up and until they come back I’m gonna just sit back and do nothing!

Krystal’s POV (POV- Point of View)

We went out for lunch after I picked up Am and Vic but now, we’re panicking. We want Jess and Vic to meet but we want it in a proper timing. I’m pretty sure if Vic sees Jess she’ll freak out and the same for Jess. I don’t want things to be awkward or weird between them but the plane incident it may hard but I know Amber has a plan so I’m going to talk to her.

“Hey, Victoria! Could you go check by the front desk and see what’s taking them so long with out food?” I asked.

“Sure! I have to go to the bathroom too. I’ll be right back.” She answered.

Great, more time to talk. I waited until Vic was out of sight and whisper yelled at Amber!

“What are we gonna do!? They can’t meet like this, Amber!”

She had the same look in her eye. One of desperation.

“Oh crap! You don’t have a plan do you?” I started to get worried.

“Kay, Krys, calm down. Ambro’s got this.” She reassured me but I knew that look. She doesn’t have and we’re screwed.

After a while she spoke.

“Yes, okay. I don’t have a plan but maybe we should just let it play out. Let destiny take the steering wheel, y’know?”

I smirked. She was getting philosophical. She really didn’t have a plan but hey, she’s right. Let’s see what will happen.

“Alright then. Seeing as every plan we’ve tried on this trip so far has failed, I’ll let destiny take this one.” I glared at her so she’ll get my full message without me having to say it.

“Yes Krys. Stop death glaring me. I won’t let their interactions ruin the trip, okay?” she said. Haha, she got my full message. She really does love me. I giggled at her and leaned across giving her a peck on the lips. Just then, Vic came back with the food.

“I decided to bring on my own since they’re busy and short staffed.”  She opened while trying to balance about four plates in her hand. I was going to help but the beef got me weak and I pulled it away from her causing to slip and fall on her . Amber and I laughed at her. Thank God, Amber took the food from her or else there would have been one huge mess. Oh well, wouldn’t have been my fault. Keke, anyway, Jess and Vic are gonna meet soon and I’m praying for the best. I hope this works!