Who's Jessica?- A Fated Meeting.

My Younger Sister's Girlfriend's Older Sister.

Amber’s POV (POV-Point of View)

After our lunch at one of best restaurants and Krystal’s threats about the vacation we decided to check in to our hotel. We were staying at the Lotte Hotel! It was a skyscraper palace that had such a sophisticated feel to it. 6 banquets, fitness area and a million rooms. Krys,will love it! I can’t wait to get to our room, take a shower and just spend time with her.

Krystal’s POV (POV- Point of View)

This place is huge! Gosh, Am really hit the nail on the head with this one. I stole a glance at her while walking to the front desk. I love her so much and I can’t wait to spend these two weeks with her.

We reached the front desk and while the lady was checking her lists to make sure we’re booked and ready the expression on her face read for my vacation.

“I’m sorry,” she began,” There are 4 of you, right?”

“Yes,” Am replied,” Why?”

“Well the room for Soojung and Amber is okay but…”

Vic cut in,” Wait 4 people? No it’s just thr-”

She was cut off by Amber,” Yes ma’am, continue please.”

But? Oh no! This can’t be good! Am and I planned to stay in one room while Jessie got her own and Vic got her own.

“But what?” I asked. The confusion and impatience was evident on my face.

“The room for Victoria Liu,” she started,” who I assume is you.” She said, pointing at Vic.

“Yes, that’s me.” Vic replied.

“Your room has a bad plumbing problem and we are too busy at the moment to call one. We’re sorry for the inconvenience but since all 4 of you came together I assumed you all were close and booked Victoria in the other room.”

What!?

Victoria’s POV (POV- Point of View)

“ Alright then,” Amber said while internalizing,” That’ll be fine, miss. May we have the room keys now and we’ll be on our way.”

What? Fine!? This is not fine. I don’t like the sound of this, “ Jessica.”

I held down my natural habit of panicking and gently tapped on her shoulder as we walked to elevator.

“ So… um you mind telling me who this Jessica is?” I questioned, with an unusual calmness. I could Amber was nervous. I’m her sister and I see these little details.

We stepped in the elevator and as the door was about to close, someone put their foot in and blocked the door from closing.

“ Whoa. That was close!” The stranger said and giggled it off. I won’t lie, her smile is adorable but was soon replaced sheer happiness which was just plain beautiful.

“ Krys! Amber!” She hugged them both and I couldn’t stop myself from grinning like an idiot. Their interaction was so cute but the expressions Amber and Krystal’s faces said otherwise. They looked nervous and then their eyes drifted to me and I knew I was f**ked.

“ How’ve you been, Amber? Wait, whatcha looking at?”

In that moment, the stranger’s eyes drifted to me and her face went cold and body language, chic.

“ Who are you? Would you stop staring at me. I know I’m a famous model. Okay. First that ahjumma on the plane and then the hundreds like you. I need a break” she without much liveliness.

Well the nerve of that bit- wait. OH MY GOSH.

Those hazel locks, that attitude and that voice. Holy crap!

“You’re the dolphin who got me kicked off the plane!!!” I yelled angrily.

“ What the, I don’t even know you!” She retorted.

She paused for a moment and then she yelled angrily.

“ Oh my gosh, you’re that ert ahjumma from the plane!!! Wait, correction! ert, stalker ahjumma!!!” 

TBC