I’m Heading to Jeju!!

My Younger Sister's Girlfriend's Older Sister.

Victoria's POV. ( POV- Point of View.)

" Do I have to?" I whined, trying my best to be annoying.

 

"Yes." My father answered sternly.

 

"Why?" I answered back in the same tone. " I'm 27 and I have rights. Amber and Krystal just wanna get away for 2 weeks. If she took me, I would just be a burden." I reasoned out.

 

" Victoria Liu! You will get your lazy out of this house and you will make friends and finally, get a life!!!!"

 

I rolled my eyes, while my mom went on ranting. So what? I don't get out a lot, it's not a big deal. I have pizza and T.V. That's all you really need in life. And on another note, you have no idea who I am, do you?

 

Well, let me take up my mom's ranting time. My name's Victoria Liu. I have a little sister named Amber Liu and we live together, far away from our parents. I don't hate them or anything but let's face it, I'm not the best daughter in the world. Amber's the daughter with the desk job and the office with a view while I work at home, helping people online get around, my country,Korea. Yes, we live in Korea which makes us Koreans although I have some Chinese blood in me. Who knows how that happened? Mom got around didn't she? Hehehehe.

 

Anyway, let me explain what's going on right now. Amber, my sister as I said before, is going to Jeju with her girlfriend, Krystal Jung whom she met at work. Even though they work together they barely have time for each other. I know this because I was one the first person to know about their relationship. They tell me everything. I’m their councilor. Now, I'm sure they want relaxation and some alone time. What am I gonna do? I’ll just be a stick in their side. Plus, I’ve technically been to Jeju via my computer screen. After all, I do give tours online for a living.

“ Victoria!!! Are you listening to me!!!?”

“ Huh? Yeah, yeah of course.”

Gosh I’m dead, I didn’t hear anything she said for the past 5 minutes. Crap.

“ Great, then I guess you already know you’re flying out tomorrow and your bags are already packed.” she replied with the smirk evident in her voice.

I just looked at her with wide eyes. Darn! What did I do to deserve this!? You know what!?  Fine! I’m gonna go to Jeju and I’m gonna have the most freaking amazing time of my life and come back push it in my mom’s face.

“Yep! I know mommy! It’s gonna be awesome! I’m the world’s best partier, y’know.” ”

Her eyes widened a bit before returning to normal. Haha, I can’t wait to see the look on her face when she finds out that I can be the most awesome partier ever!

With that I left to go watch some T.V.

I hope I’m not making a mistake here.