Chapter 2

BECAUSE OF YOU---
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wait!”

Taehyung turned to face the new girl,

She was soaking wet from her hair and all the way down her chest. His gazed followed down her well defined body, being shocked by her daringness he stayed silent waiting for her to speak.

The rest of Bangtan turned around raising their eyebrow.

Whispers could be heard “what is she doing?”

“isn’t she new”

“This girl is something huh”

“How dare she talk to V like that, gosh”

 

Trying to ignore the crowds comments Jaemi continued.

“Who are you to talk to a girl like that? “It just was fun” you are sick! Why don’t you get a life and maybe then this wouldn’t have happened, these two slags wouldn’t have fought, and I wouldn’t have got my dress wet!!!”

Being amused and impressed, the player crossed his arms and was about to speak.

But before he could, more water was split.

“You !! How dare you talk to Taehyung like that” said the girl, you guessed another crazy fan girl, fantasizing about being V’s girl.

And another fight broke out.

This time the whole crowd got involved.

Before more trouble could erupt, Taehee pulled Jaemi out of the scene and took her to another level of the building in a dead quiet hall. On the way she pulled out her phone and was texting someone.

 

Taehee opened a door to a balcony, it was quiet and peaceful. Jaemi sighed and looked out at the view, remembering what she did, she lowered her head.

“I don’t blame you for what you did, I wish I could the same, and not just dream about it” Taehee spoke softly.

Jaemi turned to meet her warm smile and responded back with a small content smile.

“I am here, where is the newbie!!” a young girl shouted. Holding an extra bag as well as her own.

Jaemi’s gaze fell upon a new face, she was wearing a button up denim shirt with leggings, she hair long light brown hair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter