Chapter 4

BECAUSE OF YOU---
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I continued following jungkook into what i assumed was town. Slowly ice started to break and we became much more confortable with each other, as talking and laughing became so much more easier. 

 

"Omg so you actually got on to wrong bus?" 

 

"I know i know it sounds so dumb but these things happen!" He whined 

 

I tried to supress my laughter and nodded  while jungkook only glared at me as i judged him. 

 

"I wasnt with it that day so i didnt really pay attension to where the bus was going  and i ended up in some other part of the city." He explained.

 

"So how did you get home? Werent you a little scared?" 

 

"I cant say i was, once i figured out where i was i went to my cousins house as he lives in that area" 

 

I couldnt stop laughing, its hard to process the fact that a very smart intellegent boy could get onto the wrong bus from school without realising it. 

Jungkook seemed the type who has a lot of funny and interesting stories to tell, due to his clumsy personality ofcourse, i can just imagine him succeding in cheering me up when i am down, and the thought of having a good friend made me smile. 

 

"Okay so i told you the dumbest thing i did, your turn."

 

My face immediatly dropped. Wait now i have to say something, but i am the weirdest person you can come accross, i cant laugh at jungkook because i have done worse, he is going to terror me!!!!

 

"Umm so how far are we from this place? We have been walking for ages" 

 

"Stop changing the subject jaemi" 

 

"Oh and jungkook - if thats your real name..... how did you find me? And how did you know what i looked like? And why didnt Taehee or Hana come with you?" 

 

"Jaemi" 

 

"And where on earth are you taking me"

 

"Jaemi" 

 

"Dont you know i am new here, i dont know where i am .... you cant blame me for being paranoid" i joked this whole time trying to change the subject. 

 

"Jaemiii" 

 

"Are you... even Jungkook?!? Wait why should i even trust you!!" 

 

With no words to say the poor boy sighed. Looking at me amused. "You must be so muc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter