Chapter 3

BECAUSE OF YOU---
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school gates were opened and students were free to head home,

Jaemi quietly started walking home after biding good bye to her new fellow friends. Before she could leave school property she heard her name being called and turn to where the voice came from.

A student suddenly popped out, the face didn’t seem familiar meaning Jaemi didn’t recognise her to be in her class, so how did she know her name?

The student stood tall and had her long hair stuck up in a high pony tail, she wore heavy.

With a cold expression that was displayed in her harsh voice she spoke again “Follow me”

Without waiting a for a reply she turned and walked away, excepting the new kid to follow behind.

But Jaemi had enough today, she didn’t want no more bull, but considering the thought that she is new, it is her first day and she had caused enough trouble she followed, on full alert for danger.

 

The girl lead her back into school, towards a class room. Once inside Jaemi meet some more new faces, one in particular caught her attention.

“It’s that girl some this morning what is she … oh boy” Jaemi thought.  The look on each face spelled trouble, and Jaemi for one was not down for it.

“Jaemi … Lee Jaemi, born and raised in America, after the death of the poor mother she came here to Korea for a change.” Small laughter erupted.

“So how was your first day Miss USA?”

“Want do you want from me Sohee” Jaemi steadily spoke.

The girl scoffed again, plastering a huge smirk on her face.

“You know what I want, and don’t think that because you are a foreigner, you have an advantage, because I am the law of this school.”

“.... I really can’t be bothered, I don’t want to fight, just forget what happened, I did”

“Forget! You want me to forget?”

They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter