Summer

MY TEACHER IS MY LOVER!!!

Hi i Hope you guys enjoy this CHAPTER!!!


Eun Hee POV

Uhg finally summer is here and finally NO MORE SCHOOL. Im almost home and i heard that we have a new neighbor. My Omma told me that he, let me confirm that HE LIVES ALONE.

I can see my house and also our next door neighbor 'OMO he is so handsome and hot' I was too daze about him that i didn't realize that my omma was calling me "Eun hee ~ah" I was shock cause he was looking at me "Eun hee ~ah come and meet our new neighbor" I ran to them. I bow to him "Annyeong Eun hee imnida" I look at him and smiled at me 'Ottoke he smiled at me' "Annyeong Oh Sehun imnida" "Uhm Sehun shii, why dont you come inside and for some drinks" 'Ottoke omma what ae you trying to do' "That sounds great Mrs. Jung".

Sehun POV

'Is she a student or a graduate student, i will just ask her later' we entered there 'Oh its nice and its cozy in here "Why dont the two of you sit and get to know each other better" her daughter and i are here in there livingroom.

Eun Hee POV

'Ottoke my omma is trying to get me killed' I stared at the ground, no one is talking. I look at him and i caught him looking at me "Uhhh..." "How old are you" 'Omo is he serious' "Uhm im 19" 'WHY DID I FREAKING LIE' "Oh im 2 years older than you. Im 21" 'Now he thinks im a graduate student, way to go Eun Hee'.


Annyeong

Sorry for the lame chapter

Pls. subscribe and add me

Sorry if my spelling and grammar is wrong