Still No!?!

SHE IS ONLY MINE!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Theme Song: Mona Lisa by MBLAQ

 

From: G.O

I’ll be at your house in 15 mins

 

“What does he want this time?” mumbled Victoria waiting for G.O. After 15 minutes, G.O finally stood in front of Victoria’s house. “Why are you wearing suit? Is we going to somewhere formal?” asked Victoria while looking up and down at him. “We’ll go to my friend’s party. Get dresses!” commanded G.O while following Victoria come in her house.

“What kind of party is it? Why are you dressing so formal?” asked Victoria while determining what she should wear.

“Birthday party. So hurry up. It’ll start at 7pm” said G.O calmly sitting on sofa.

“Yah, you should tell me sooner. How can I get dresses and do my make up in just 20 minutes? You think I have super power, huh?” complained Victoria glaring annoyingly at G.O who was now acting innocent. “Then you’d better get dresses now instead of wasting your time to complain” advised G.O chuckling looking at Victoria stomping her feet into her room upstairs.

[Note: This is the dress Victoria wears. I tried to use photoshop but my skill so I use the original pic here :(]

After 20 minutes, Victoria went downstairs with a dark blue long dress with light make-up on her face. The dress beautifully shows off her milky back and the dress left-side placket exposes her white long leg elegantly. It fits her perfectly and shows up her S-line body. With light make-up on her face, she also didn’t do anything much on her head, she curled her silky hair lightly and let them fall naturally. “Do I look okay? Do you think it suits the party?” asked Victoria unsurely to G.O who now was mesmerized by the beautiful figure standing in front of him.

“Hey, do you hear me?” asked Victoria waving her hand in front of the frozen G.O’s face. Getting back to his sense, G.O commented without taking his eyes off her “You’re gorgeous” then he drove her to the destination.

During the way, he stole some glares at the beautiful Victoria. When they stepped in the Yang mansion, all the attention was on them. Of course, the guests all know who G.O really is since he is the heir of Jung Corporation – one of the biggest corporations in Korean so he is always the center of attention. They also eyed on Victoria. The ladies envied with her because she could be with G.O while the men admired her beauty.

“Oh la la. Looks like I have super outstanding guests here. They even get all the attention which should have been mine” said the host chuckling while walking toward G.O and gave him a friend hug “What’s up, buddy?”

“Good as always. How about you, Seungho?” asked G.O back while wrapping his hand around Victoria’s waist while he saw Seungho gaze on her.

“Me too. Who is this beautiful lady?” asked Seungho curiously still gazing at her. He held her hand and kiss on the back of it “I’m Yang Seungho. Nice to meet you”

“I’m Victoria. Nice to meet you, too. Sorry that I come without being invited” told Victoria smiling beautifully which made Seungho want her more.

“She’s my girlfriend” informed G.O while grabbed her hand away from his friend’s grip. He knows Seungho too well to know what he thinks now.

“What a pity! I should have met you sooner, Victoria” said Seungho making a face which made G.O more annoyed. “Be comfort like your house. I have to talk with others” excused Seungho when he saw G.O’s changed expression. He must leave them alone or may be beaten by his bad-tempered friend.

“Are you okay to stand alone for a while? I need to greet my parents’s friend other there” asked G.O while lead Victoria to the table where drink were served. “Don’t worry about me. Just do what you need” said Victoria giving him a small smile. She took a glass of whiskey and stood there looking at G.O who was busy having conversation with some mid-aged men. They must be business men through their looks. When G.O was about to leave, there was a group of ladies surrounding him. They even held his arms without his permission which made Victoria who was still watching his every movement jealous. She finished her drink which she held while ago in one try.      

“Do you have fun here, lady?” asked Seungho standing beside her smiling which made Victoria surprised at his appearance.

“The party is great” commented Victoria giving him a force smile. She must have too focused on G.O so that she didn’t notice Seungho had standing next to her in a while. Seungho was really nice to her but the way he looked at her made her shiver even though she didn’t know the reason.

“How long have you met G.O?” asked Seungho trying to make a conversation with Victoria who didn’t look at him when they didn’t talk.

“One and a half year. How about you?” asked Victoria back turning to him.

“I don’t remember. Just know that it’s a long time ago” replied Seungho smiling coolly “We should hang out sometimes since we are all G.O’s friend, right?”

“Is this guy trying to flirt with me?” thought Victoria while faking a smile instead of answer his question. Then she got another glass of wine to distract herself from his conversation. G.O noticed Seungho trying to approach Victoria so he left the ladies and walked fast to her. “Don’t drink too much or you will get drunk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter