Confusing

SHE IS ONLY MINE!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Victoria” called Chansung loudly walking toward Victoria “Where are you going, beautiful?”

“Ah, Chansung, good morning” greeted Victoria back smiling brightly at him “I have a class in building B so I’m going there now”

“Oh, let me walk you there” suggested Chansung happily with the thought that he would walk along with Victoria.

“I can go there myself. I don’t want to bother you. You study at the other building, right?” refused Victoria kept walking.

“Gwenchana, I want to. Let me carry your bag” said Chansung while holding her bag.

“You’re such a gentleman, Chansung” complimented Victoria smiling sweetly at Chansung making him blush. They were walking together to the building B while chit-chatting happily with each other. They didn’t know that someone was watching them. Until they reached the destination, Chansung was taken back when he saw someone who was standing in front of the building for waiting for Victoria death-glared at him. He excused himself to go to his class first “Umm…I think it’s time for me to go back to my class now. Sorry, can’t walk you to your class”

“Aniyo, thank you, Chansung. See ya” said Victoria smiling waving at him. She turned around to head to her class then she noticed G.O was standing in front of the door of the building. She ignored him and was about to get in the building but G.O grabbed her wrist. She glared at him annoyingly then looked down at her wrist which was in his grip and then glared back at him again. G.O immediately let her wrist go and commented “Another boy, again? You’re really attractive. Who is he?”

“None of your business” Victoria shot back giving him an annoying look then she continued walking but G.O blocked her way “Get out of my way”

“We’re not done yet” said G.O smirking at her still blocking her way.

“I have NOTHING to do with you. So, back off” emphasized Victoria death-glaring at him but he remained his calm face.

“Have you changed your mind yet?” asked G.O

“Why have I? The answer is still NO so leave me alone. You’re so troublesome” answered Victoria shortly then pushed him out of her way, leaving him standing there like an idiot. G.O chuckled looking at her back until her sight disappeared.

^______________________^

“Didn’t I say don’t flirt with her? Are you deaf?” said G.O punching the guy who had bruises on his lips now lying on the ground. The guy tried to defend but G.O was so strong that his defend was helpless. The fighting started attracting students and they surrounded these two to watch like a show. “Don’t ever to approach her again or you’ll be dead, araso?” threatened G.O who was kneeing down on the loser’s stomach and was about to punch the guy again but stopped when he heard someone shouted.

“YAH, STOP IT, G.O” shouted Victoria running toward them, she pushed G.O to get off the loser then help the guy to stand up “Are you okay, Chansung? Omo, your face is bleeding” then she asked the crowd “Can someone help me to walk him to the nurse office, please?”

“Ok, let’s go” said some other boys grabbing Chansung’s arms around their shoulders supporting him to walk to the nurse office. When the crowd left, Victoria slapped across G.O’s face leaving a red mark on his face “Are you crazy? He did nothing to you. Why did you hit him like that?”

G.O touched his red cheek which was hurt now because of the slap, he smirked at Victoria answering her calmly “It’s because of you. He flirt with you so that’s his payment”

 “Yah, it’s enough. He didn’t flirt with me. Not everyone is like what you think. He is just a friend. You have beaten almost 20 boys since the announcement and all of them are just my friends. What’s really wrong with you? ” defended Victoria in an angry tone.

“The announcement was so clear for them to understand but they didn’t follow it. So they’re like what I think. They want to do something bad to you when I’m not nearby. I just teach them a lesson before they can do it”

“You’re crazy. You are the one who want to do bad thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter