I Don't Know

SHE IS ONLY MINE!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Theme Song: Unsaid by Tiffany Alvord

Being home alone wasn’t an easy thing for Victoria as she thought about SoAh’s words. Those statements bother her heart so much that she couldn’t even focus on the book she was reading. Couldn’t hesitate forever, she decided to go to meet G.O at his house. During the way, she couldn’t help feeling nervous. What will she ask may change their relationship? Better or worse, it does depend on his answer.

Coming in his house, the empty living room greeted her first. She moved to his study room to see whether he’s there and she was right. G.O was working with his computer. “Hello” greeted Victoria stepping in naturally with a blank expression.

“Oh, hi” he lifted his head up to greet her back and then focused on the screen. Normally, he would walk to her and gave her a hug or a kiss but tonight, nothing at all and it made her feel sadder and worried.

“Have you had dinner yet?” asked Victoria moving closer to the bookshelf.

“Already, you?” he replied shortly while still working.

“So have I” she answered blankly while looking at the glass violin. SoAh told her that it’s her gift to G.O and he took care of it well. That’s right; he never let her to touch it which means he still has feelings for his ex. “You clean it, huh?” asked Victoria turning to him. The violin now was so clear, not covered with dust like the last time she saw it.

“Oh” replied G.O lifting his head up to face her after thinking for a while and then his eyes glued on the desktop again.

“I have a new friend and we talked today” she started.

“Oh” replied G.O coldly.

“Do you want to know her name?” asked Victoria sliding her finger on the books.

“Up to you” he said uninterested.

“She is Han.So.Ah” Victoria pressed the words one by one. G.O became stiffed for a moment but then he continued typing. “Is that name familiar to you?” she added looking at him.

“Wae?” he asked. This time, he paid attention on their conversation.

“Isn’t she your so-called ex?” claimed Victoria looking at his eyes.

“How do you know?” G.O asked back, feeling displeasing with the topic they were talking about.

“The female guest you told me was her. Am I right? I saw you and her hugging each other last week.” she continued when his aura became darker and darker.

“I don’t like being watched” stated G.O coldly with his eyebrows furrow expressing his annoyance and her heart ached because of his attitude. She turned her head to the bookshelf and randomly picked one out pretending to read to hide her sadness. If she looked at him right now, she might burst into tears. The atmosphere was more and more tensed as the conversation went on.

“Do you…still have feelings for her?” asked Victoria with her blank voice but her hand was tremble opening the page of the book. She acted like she didn’t really care about the answer but deep inside her, she prayed for him to say ‘No’.

“Why do you ask?” G.O questioned back still staring at her.

“Just want to know so answer me” commanded Victoria with her eyes glued on the open book.

“I don’t know” answered G.O sadly turning back to the computer.

“If one day she wants to get back to you, will you accept her again?” added Victoria once she remembered the talk this morning with SoAh.

“I don’t know” replied G.O being stiffed in seconds when he heard her question.

“That means you may leave me and come back with her, right?” asked Victoria feeling broken inside and tears formed on her eyes.

“I don’t know” replied G.O uncertainly.

“Then do you love me?” she said slowly with her shaking voice.

“I don’t know” By the time he answered her last question; she opened another page and found out one thing that can give her a conclusion.

“I think I know what your true feelings are already” said Victoria walking to his table and putting the book in front of him before leaving “Goodbye, G.O”. He felt sorry for Victoria when he saw the sadness in her eyes. He knew that he hurt her but he couldn’t comfort her right now. Looking down at the book she put on his table, there was a picture of SoAh inside. He took it secretly a long time ago when they’re dating in the libr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter