The Third Wheels

SHE IS ONLY MINE!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Theme Song: Taking Back My Love by Enrique Iglesias ft. Ciara

“Good morning, Victoria. It’s difficult to find you alone at school, huh?” joked Nichkhun approaching her in the library.

“Good morning to you, too. Nichkhun, right?” she greeted back while holding some thick books in her arms. Nichkhun quickly helped her taking them to her table and she smiled gratefully at his gesture.

“Yeah, you have a good memory. It’s so bad that I lost in the game. I’ll really want a date with you” stated Nichkhun sadly looking at her beautiful face. Because Victoria was back to the entrance so she didn’t know that her boyfriend was walking toward her. Opposite to her unknowing, Nichkhun noticed his appeal very well; however, he didn’t take back because of that. Instead, he bent forward and kissed her cheek making her surprise his sudden. “I want to be with you more but I have a class now. So see you” said Nichkhun with a playful wink and Victoria blushed crazily at his action. Without waiting her reply, he stood up and left her dumbfounded. Confidently walking out, his lips curved up a smirk once he was in front G.O. Blocking the latter’s way on purpose, he looked at G.O up and down in sarcasm before saying “I’ll steal her from you, dude” and started walking away but the latter held his elbow and spun him around.

“What did you just say?” questioned G.O annoyingly with a frown on his face while his hand clenched into a fist. He became angry all of sudden since he saw that guy kissed his girlfriend.

“I want her” stated Nichkhun next to G.O’s ear and emphasized the two last words “On.Bed”

“Get rid of that thought before I throw you to hell or you want me to help you painting your handsome face with your own blood, loser?” threatened G.O gripping the other’s collar roughly. His anger grew more when he saw another smirk from that guy.

“Really? I’ll wait for it” challenged Nichkhun shook the other’s hands off his collar and walked away carefree.

“As if I would let you lay a finger on her” mumbled G.O in disgust before heading into the library and sat down on the opposite side at Victoria’s table. He frowned staring at her as she just focused on her book, not bothering to look up at him. His eyebrows furrowed hard until they almost knitted together. Suddenly, he stood up and slammed his hand on the book she was reading creating a loud ‘PANG’ sound causing all the people in the library’s attention before shouting “YAH!!!”

Victoria startled, almost falling off the chair and her heart pumped faster because of the sudden loud shout from him. “Are you crazy?” she whispered looking up at him before turning around and bowed her head to apologize the other students.

“You’re stupid” scold G.O raising his voice.

“Volume down your voice. We’re in the library now” she commanded with an upsetting frown. However, no word came to his ear at the moment. He pulled her hand leading her outside so that the others wouldn’t eye on them. “Yah! G.O! Where are we going? Can you let my hand go? It hurts” complained Victoria following his quick steps lamely while having a hard time to break his grip. He stopped once they reached the backyard of the school. Being released harshly, Victoria slammed at the wall hard. “Ouch” whined Victoria hugging her shoulder “What’s wrong with you? Why are you so violent today? Don’t put your anger ummmm”

Cutting her words off by crashing his lips on her, G.O pinned her to the thick wall and kissed her roughly. Being shocked at his rough kiss, Victoria pushed him strongly but he quickly held back her wrists. He broke the kiss after a while and she breathed heavily because she was out of breath. He wrapped his arm around her waist to prevent her from falling down on the ground and let her head lean against his shoulder.

“I hate that guy. Stay away from him as far as possible when you meet him next time” demanded G.O brushing her hair while Victoria was catching her breath in his embrace.

“What are you talking about?” she asked puzzlingly looking up at his face.

“The guy kissed you a while ago” he pointed out.

“You mean Nichkhun? So you saw it?” asked Victoria with her bunny eyes staring at him in surprise. She didn’t know that G.O saw them.

“Whatever his name is, just stay away from him” stated G.O annoyingly.

“His name is Nichkhun~” said Victoria cutely.

“Whatever. I don’t care” he told in upset. How can she call that guy’s name cutely like that in front of him?   

“His name is Nichkhun~. Nichkhun~, remember? Repeat after me, Nichkhun~” said Victoria playfully but in a cute way and G.O just wanted to hit that annoying guy at that moment when he heard Victoria repeated his name sweetly.

“Yah! I said I don’t care whatever his name is” shouted G.O angrily and threw her a fierce look.

“You don’t need to scream like that. I’m not deaf, you know” commented Victoria sticking her tongue out playfully and covered her ears with her fingertips making a face. G.O felt like he was on fire as she didn’t take his words seriously.

“Jinja! Fine, go to him and do whatever you want” he stated out loud before turning to other direction and ready to walk away but Victoria held his hand back.

“Really?” joked Victoria looking at him with a bright smile. She thought that G.O was just jealous because of the scene so she wanted to . She didn’t know that he worried about her safety.

“You really want to find him, huh?” he asked back staring deeply in her eyes.

“Yes” replied Victoria still keeping a smile on her lips.

“Why?”

“Because he’s handsome and interesting. Besides, you ask me to go, remember?” stated Victoria clearly. She released his hand and started leaving him. G.O just stiffed at his spot watching her slowly walking far away from him.

“Don’t go. Come back” whispered G.O sadly staring at her back until she disappeared from his sight. He felt hurt and his heart was bleeding when Victoria really left him to go to that bastard. He turned around and faced the blank wall before kicking and punching it nonstop while cursing under his breath “Damn it”. He didn’t mean what he said and he didn’t expect that she would really do as she was told. Leaning his head against the thick wall, he kept punching, regretting of what he said from the beginning. He didn’t think straight and his anger took over his mind.

“Your hands will hurt if you keep hitting that hard wall and before the wall is innocent, why are you tutoring it like that?” said Victoria gently wrapping her arms around his waist from behind while pressing her head against his muscular back. He stopped. Since when did she come back?      

“Why are you still here? Didn’t you go already?” asked G.O standing straight. She broke the hug and let him turn around to face her.

“You really want me to go?” asked Victoria hugging him again while burying her face in his chest.

“Aniyo” he replied hugging her back and tightening their hug.

“I want to be with only you and no one else” confessed Victoria looking up at him with her smiling eyes.

“Good saying” commented G.O pressing his forehead against hers and rubbing their noses together before tasting her lips gently. After a while, they departed and smiled sweetly with each other.

“Remember not to come near him or let him get near you, araso?” told G.O her face.

“Waeyo? He is a nice guy” asked Victoria curiously. She didn’t think Nichkhun who has an angelic baby face would be a risk at all.

“He will do bad thing to you” he implied.

“I know you are jealous because of the kiss but he just wants to be friend with me. You shouldn’t accuse him like that” said Victoria pouting her lips.

“I’m not bad mouthing at him” argued G.O started feeling annoyed as Victoria didn’t believe his words.

“Fine, fine. I don’t want us to argue over someone who is not close to us. So, end it here, okay?” told Victoria pecking his plump lips while holding his face lovingly.

“Okay, but remember---” Victoria cut him off as she slid her tongue into his mouth.

“Araso, araso” replied Victoria between the kiss. Her lips left his once he didn’t mention about the other guy anymore.

“Okay, I have to leave now. My mom wanted to meet me at the company” he informed holding her hand. He kissed her red wrist which was hurt because his strong grip earli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter