Hurtful words

SHE IS ONLY MINE!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning, Victoria got out the house early to walk around to release her mood as she couldn’t sleep since last night. When she opened the gate, she surprisingly saw a figure sitting in front of her house and his head rested on his arms which crossed on his knees while his back leaned against his car and snow was all on his body. She slowly stepped closer to him and shook his arm but there was no response “Hey, are you okay? Don’t sit here. You may catch a cold”. The man fell down because of her shake and she now recognized that he’s G.O.  

“G.O! G.O! Wake up, G.O! Do you hear me? Don’t make me scared, G.O!! Open your eyes!!!” said Victoria while patting his cheeks but he still didn’t response which made her panic. His body was cold like ice. She immediately rang the door bell of her neighbor’s house since her neighbor is a middle-aged man who is doctor. “Ahjussi, please help me. My friend is unconscious and I don’t know what to do” cried Victoria while led the man to G.O. He carried G.O to Victoria’s room and gave him a check-up.

“Is he okay, ahjussi?” asked Victoria worrying.

“This guy must have stood outside the whole night. His clothes are wet and it’ll make his sickness worse. We should help him to get change. Do you have anything man clothes, Victoria?” asked the doctor while still checking the figure lying on the bed   

“No, I don’t have one. I’ll buy it now” said Victoria to rush out the room.

“Hey, wait, Victoria. I’ll write a prescription for him and you buy it, too” informed the doctor took out a paper and wrote down some medicine names. As soon as she received it from the doctor, she went out and bought everything as fast as possible. When Victoria came back, she asked the doctor for help “Ahjussi, can you help him to get change? I…I…”

“Araso. You should buy something to eat. I’ll look after him until you come back” advised the doctor smiling warmly at her.

“Neh. I’m going to buy something and will be right back” said Victoria in hurry.

^_________________________________^

“Is he okay now?” asked Victoria worrying while touching G.O’s forehead “Why is his temperature so high? It was really low minutes ago. Do we need to take him to the hospital?”

“Don’t worry. He will be fine. Just keep him warm, cover him by blanket. If he wakes up, force him to eat something before drink medicine and make sure he will not get out of the house today because his illness becomes worse since it’s cold outside. If he wants to go home, just let him go tomorrow but not today, araso?” told the doctor “I have to go now. If there is anything you need my help. Call me”

When the doctor finally left, Victoria parked G.O’s car in her house then went to her room to check up him. “Why did you stand in front of my house the whole night? Don’t you know it’s dangerous to stand in a snowy night? Stupid G.O!” said Victoria to G.O while caressing his face and held his hand watching the unconscious figure on her bed “Please wake up soon! I’m not used to seeing you like this”

^________________________________^

Opening his eyes, G.O found out that he was in an unfamiliar room. He looked around to study the room then looked down at his outfit. His suit was replaced by a sweatshirt and trousers “Where am I? Where is my clothes?”. While he still mumbled to himself, the door open and the light . It’s Victoria carrying a tray.

“You finally wake up. You make me worried, don’t you know? I was going to wake you up but luckily, you get up yourself” said Victoria while placing the tray on her make-up table then she held a bowl of hot soup walking toward the bed and sat next to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter