I miss your hug

SHE IS ONLY MINE!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Theme song: OIWIO by G.O and Nassun

 

 

DAY 6: Victoria arrived at G.O’s house at 5pm as he told her. G.O was busy cooking in the kitchen while Victoria just sat in the living room watching TV. “Do you need help?” asked Victoria walking to the kitchen. “No need. I’m almost done” replied G.O finishing his cooking.

“Can I look around? It’s boring when sitting” asked Victoria walking around.

“Ok. I’ll call you when I finish” claimed G.O

Victoria went to the second floor first then went downstairs to explore the rest. The house has been decorated elegantly with only two colors: back and white. There is only room different from the rest which is the guest room on the second floor decorated by wood furniture. There is another room catches her eyes when she opened its door. She stepped in to have a clearer look.

There is a beautiful black piano placed near windows, on the left of it is a bag while on the right side, books are arranged carefully on shelf. In a small space on the left of the bookshelf, there is a glass violin which is covered by dust, maybe it hasn’t been touched in a long time. On the opposite side, there is a comfort sofa and facing the door is a big black table. Victoria still looked around the room then suddenly a voice surprised her “Do you finish your explore? Let’s have dinner. It’s not good to let the food be cold”. She immediately stood up and followed G.O to the kitchen but still looked at the piano bitterly “Can I play piano after dinner?” and received a nod from G.O.

“How is it?” asked G.O looking at Victoria who was now happily eating her dinner.

“It’s good even though it still can’t be compared to the 5-star restaurant” commented Victoria still focusing on her dish.

“Yah, that’s how you praise someone, huh?” complained G.O pouting.

“Aniyo. I’m just kidding” said Victoria grinning “Your food is jiang” and gave him two thumps up which made him chuckle. Finishing their dinner, Victoria told G.O to rest since he was the one cooked “Let me wash the dishes. You had cooked already. Just sit there and watch TV”

After 5 minutes, she started asking him nonstop where to put the plates and cutlery.

“I’m done. Where do you put the plates, G.O?”

“The closet on the left of your legs”

“How about cutlery?”

“The second closet above your head counting from the left”

“Okay, finish. Can I go to that room now?” asked Victoria hopefully with her sparkle eyes and G.O just nodded in reply then followed her to the room.

“You like my study room that much?” asked G.O playfully as soon as they stepped in the room.

“It’s the only interesting room in this house” commented Victoria while she scanned books’ tittles on the shelf “I didn’t know that you have a study room. I thought you just fooled around all the time and didn’t care about study. This is really impressive”

“Don’t look the outside to judge a person” told G.O sitting comfortingly on the sofa watching her movement.

“Your books are totally different from mine. Are they interesting?” asked Victoria facing him with her bunny eyes.

“We study in different majors so of course we read different books. They are all interesting business books. Do you want to read one?” suggested G.O chuckled.

“Aniyo. I’m not interested in business” commented Victoria immediately then she asked and was about to touch the glass violin “Did you buy this violin or it’s a gift? It’s unique. This is the first time I saw a violin like this”. G.O immediately rushed to her side and harshly grabbed her hand away from the violin “DON’T TOUCH IT!” commanded G.O raising his voice glaring coldly at Victoria who was shocked because of his sudden change attitude. 

“Can you let my hand go?” asked Victoria with her shaking voice. His expression made her scared.

“Ah, sorry. I must make you scared” apologized G.O when he calmed a little bit, he immediate broke the grip and rubbed his forehead “You can touch anything you want except this violin. Just DON’T touch it, ok?” and Victoria just nodded then she moved to the piano and sat on the chair and pointed at the bag “What is it?”

“Do you wanna take a look?” replied G.O by another question with his calmer voice. Then he sat next to Victoria, put the bag on his lap and opened it. Inside is another violin but it’s not made by glass like the previous one, this violin was black.

“Can you play a violin song for me?” asked Victoria touching the beautiful violin.

“Do you know Helen Jane Long’s orchestration named Expression?” asked G.O now putting the violin on his shoulder.

“Umm…Yes. So?” replied Victoria giving him a puzzle look.

“Let’s play it together. You’re first” told G.O waiting for his part. Victoria was surprised when he asked her to play it with him. However, she wanted to see the emotional G.O like last time so she followed his instruction. She put her long fingers on the piano’s keyboards and started creating very smooth melody. Following her, G.O also began to play his part. The musical sound filled the whole room. Even when the song came to an end, the two still could hear the melody surrounding them. The silence was formed after they stopped playing the orchestration. Victoria was the one broke the awkward by asking pointing at the black violin in G.O’s hand “Can you teach me how to play it? You promised me last time, remember?”

“Put it on your left shoulder and use your left hand and chin to hold it whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter