Chapter 2

Unexpectedly [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Saturday Morning

I wake up super early. Why? Because it’s my first day of work. I’m going to work in a coffee called ‘Angel coffee’. After I did my morning routine, I change into normal clothes and walked down to the dining room to eat breakfast with my parents. After it I said goodbye to my parents and left for work.

>>>>

“Annyeonghaseyo!” I said as I enter the coffee shop.

“Sorry, but we haven’t opened yet.” a blonde hair guy said.

“I’m not a costumer, I’m here bec-.” I said but got cut off from my boss.

“Oh! Morning Hana.” Yongguk said as he walked out of his office and went toward me.

Bang Yongguk, my manager, he is the grandson of the owner. He’s a really handsome, charming and nice men. I wonder if he has a girlfriend. Probably, which girl can’t fall for his voice, smile and body. Oh gosh his body. Okay I need to stop! He’s my boss.

“Hey Guys!!” he called with his husky voice. After some second, three really, really handsome guys appeared in front of us. “I want to introduce you to Park Hana, your new co-worker.” he said and put his arm on my shoulder, I bow at them.

“Nice to meet you all!” I said surely nervous because of this guys.

“Himchan, you’re the one who is going to teach her.” Yongguk said and the one with black hair walked up to us. Yongguk squeeze my shoulder a bit so I looked up at him. “If you’ve any question then just ask the guys or me.” he said and let go. “Have a nice day.” he said before he enter his office.

“Hi Hana, I’m Kim Himchan and I’m going to be your teacher for the couple of days.” he said and smiled, making me blush. “You’re so cute!” he said and pat my head.

“Let me introduce you to the other guys.” Himchan said, take my hand and pulled me after him.

“Meet Daehyun he is mostly the waitress but he also help me out in the kitchen and Youngjae he’s a waitress and also bar mixer.” he said happily while walking in the middle of the two good looking guys.

“I’m Jung Daehyun.” the blonde one said and smiled as I blushes.

“And I’m Yoo Youngjae.” the brown hair guy said and bow a little.

“So do you’ve any other question?” Yongjae asked while smiling sweetly.

“Ehm…are there other worker?” I asked shyly.

“Yes they are two other guys, Jungup and Junhong.”

“Ohh…” I said, not knowing if I should be happy to be the only girl that’s working with six really handsome guys.

“Yes you’re the only girl working here.” Daehyun said as if could read my mind.

“Anyway let’s start.” Himchan said and walked toward a door with a sign ‘Staff Only’, I followed him.

“This is the locker room.” he said as he open the door. Okay… “We don’t have separate locker room.” Daehyun whispered next to my ear, making me jump of surprise.

“Ohh god! Don’t do that!!” I said while holding my heart. He just laugh and walked back. “Ya! Daehyun don’t scary her!” Yougnjae said to his friend, who was still giggling.

“Your uniform is in your locker, so get change.” Himchan said while pointing at the brown lockers. I knew he’s trying not to laugh at me. I walked pass him and closed, locked the door behind me.

Okay I start to regret working at this coffee!

>>>>

I check myself in the mirror and looked at my uniform before I walked out.

“You finish?” Himchan asked as soon as I stepped out, I nod and he pat my head.

“Okay then let’s start.” he said and pulled me to the coffee machine passing Yongguk, Daehyun and Youngjae who were on the counter and talk about something.

They looked after me as I pass them. Making something inside me wanted to smile. Only because I’m a nerd doesn’t it have to mean that I couldn’t have a nice body. I got the brain from both of my parents, while I got the body from my mother. Heck yeah, I got curves on the right places, I would usually hide them in my oversized clothes, but in this uniform I couldn't hide anything.

>>>>

I fall into the couch in the changing room, after a long five hour work, where I took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter