Chapter 1

Unexpectedly [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lunch time

My friend Julia and I were walking to our usual spot in the cafeteria. Julia is my only best friend beside Jin. No I’m not anti-social, I’m just shy and I also had three other best friend, Tim, Dominic and Alex, but they are now a year abroad somewhere in Europe. Anyway back to me and Julia, she is like me, also shy, nerdy & geeky, she love to read books and listen to music, like me. Music was the reason why we turned to be best friend, we had the same music taste. We loved to hear Rap, Hip Hop and R&B, sometimes pop but not often. People wouldn’t often believe us when we told them we love Rap, Hip hop and R&B.

“So where are you working?” she asked, making me snap out.

“I’m not telling you.” I said and sit down.

Julia and I are normal people (besides being shy), but when we’re together, than then Holy Sh*t, we turn to be the most crazed woman on earth, no on the galaxy. Seriously if someone would know about we talk then they would put us on a mental hospital. We look innocent but we totally have a dirty mind, we both blame Tim, Dominic and Alex for it. ‘Life is so much funnier when you’ve a dirty mind’, what they usually said after talking about dirty stuff. How I miss these guys.

“Why not?” she asked while pout and giving me her innocent puppy eyes.

“Don’t work on me!” I said and unpack my lunchbox  “I know you to well, you would probably do something stupid when I told you where I work!”

“No I wouldn’t! Promise you!” she said holding her pinky finger out.

“Nop-” she cut me off. “Hey over there!!” she whispered to me while looking at Seokjin or how everyone call him Jin.

Kim Seokjin a.k.a Jin, one of the most handsome, charming and nicest guy in the whole school. No wonder he’s one of the kingkas. He is also my neighbor and childhood friends, my secret crush. But I know I don’t have a change by him. He only sees me as his little sister that he need to protect, nothing more nothing less.

“So what’s going on with you and him?” Julia asked while nudging me with her elbow on my ribs.

“Nothing.” I said and started to eat my lunch, while watching him. “I don’t have a change by him.” I added after I swallow my food.

“And why not?” she asked.

I already know, he already has a crush on the sweetest most beautiful, gorgeous and nicest queenka in our school. Her name was Lim Haneul, she has the look and almost the brain. Next to her I’m just a potato.

“He likes Haneul.” I said and put another bite of my food in my mouth. She looked at me shocked. “How do you know?”

“He asked me some advice on girls, how to confess and ask if I know something about Haneul.” I answered acting like it doesn’t bother me.

“Okay…you sure don’t have a change by him! Next to Haneul you look like a potato.” she said.

“Hey!!” I said and glare at her, even know I thought the same way, but still it hurts a bit.

“Cheer up, there are still a lot of fishes in the ocean.” she said. It’s so easy to say, but my heart wants him while my brain said to let go.

“Hey, Julia.” I called her so she would turn her attention to me and not to Jin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter