Chapter 7

Unexpectedly [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following day I kind of oversleep, so I was in a rush, I quickly made myself a green juice to go and packed my lunchbox before I locked the house and run to school. I really look horrible right now, but I don’t care, I just don’t want to come too late.

I nearly fainted once I reached the school gate, it was a long time since I needed to run so far. My hands were on my laps, holding me up.

“Good Morning, Hanna!” Julia popped next to me out. “You oversleep?” she asked and I glance over to her giving her the no-i-just-wanted-to-run-to-school look. Once I was back to normal, we started to walk toward the school building.

>>> >>>

As usual we were on our table in the cafeteria in our lunch break. The usual routine squealing girls around the kingkas, but this time they didn’t walked over to our table, they just went to another one. V wasn’t even looking toward our direction, not that I would care.

“Unnie don’t tell me that you got a crush on V?”

“No I don’t.” I snapped.

“Yeah that’s better so, he so a player, he only would break your heart.”

I looked over to her giving her the seriously look. “Liang?”

“He’s another story!” she said frustrated and started to mumble to herself about me. I just sit there smiling to myself, frustrating Julia is funny she’ll start to talk to herself for a while.

I glanced the last time over to the kingka table only seeing now the b*tchy Queenka sitting with them, really close…talking and laughing. Wait! What just happened?! Since when are they so close!...And since when do I care about it?

I shacked my head before I eat the last piece of my sandwich. “I want to drink a chocolate milk, how about you?” I questioned Julia.

“I want hot chocolate.” she answered and with this I stand up, putting all my belongings in my bag and waited for Julia to do the same. Once she was done, she linked her arm with mine and we started to walk toward the exit.

We were near the door when Julia decided to stop, she nudged my side and giving me a sight to look over to the side of mine. I obey and saw Haneul standing with two lunch boxes and looking over at Jins table. I could tell, she wasn't pleased of what she saw. I think she was kind of hurt. So I removed Julias arm and walked over to her.

“Hey Haneul.”

“Oh…Hi Hana…” she said and then looked back at Jin.

“Julia and me wanted to buy some drinks, wanna join us?”

“Ehm…sure…” she said and we walked out.

V P.O.V

We have some inside jokes about them, but they didn't get it that we're making fun of them. I know it's not nice, but they kinda deserved it. The best is that they're even laughing even now they didn't get it, they are probably thinking that we want to be friends with them now, but wrong.

In the corner of my eyes I looked over to Hana and Julias table, but they weren’t there. I sigh in side of me and turned back at my friends, only finding Jin glaring at me. I held up my hand in surrender. “Where is Haneul?” J-Hope hyung asked. Jin shrug. “I don’t know probably with her friends or studying.” He said monotone. We all looked at each other confused. “Something wrong?” I asked. Jin hyung slightly frowned at me before he sigh. “She just want some space, to think.”

V P.O.V END

Meanwhile

“Hey babe.” Julia said trough her phone and left me alone with Haneul in my class. Haneul and I were both standing in front of the open window and looked down at the freshman, lazing around on the field. Haneul was glancing at me quite often, it was awkward for both of us, since we didn’t talked.

“What’s wrong?” I finally asked, not looking at her.

She hesitate a bit before she finally spoke. “Do you like Jin Oppa- I mean, did you ever feel like more than just wanting to be friends with Jin Oppa?”

I sigh and turned to face her. “I would lie if I say no.” She didn’t looked surprised with my answer. “So you hate me, right? Because I’m together with Jin Oppa and not you.” She said while looking at her shoes.

“Look.” I said making her look up again. I sigh again. “We’ve been friends since we were born and nothing has ever happened. Don’t you think something would already happened, by now?” She looked at me with puppy eyes. “Honestly he’s with you and not with me.” I said, the last part kind of hurt, but not as much as it was on the beginning on their relationship.

She opened , but I cut her right off. “And no, I don’t have any feeling anymore for him.” Her eyes widen. “Really?”

“You don’t have any feelings for whom anymore?” Julia asked as she walked toward us.

“Jin.” I simply said.

“For real?” Julia asked, eyeing me. I nodded. “He isn’t my type anymore…” I mumble, hoping they wouldn’t ask more. Julia bounced excitedly. “Since when do you have a type? What’s your type? Show me!!”

I rolled my eyes and took my phone out, googling the name of the guy who let’s say destroyed, then burn and finally distribute the ashes all over the world of my ‘invisible list of hot/ handsome guys’.

Francisco Lachowski (Curious how he looks like? Click 💖)

Both of them looked at my phone. Julia was the first one who looked up at me. “Wow, I never thought that you would like a guy that’s not Asian.” I rolled my eyes at her comment, there were guys I liked that weren’t Asian, but I never did tell her. Why? Simple, because my feelings for them didn’t last for long, so also for Francisco one day I’ll forget him.

>>> >>>

Later on the work, I was lazing on the counter, we had not much costumer today. I sigh and put my arms on the counter, my right palm held my head up, while I looked into the space and soon I started to daydream.

Lost in my daydream I was standing there, not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter