Chapter 5

Unexpectedly [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday Morning

I was listening to music while sitting on the backseat of our car, dad is drive and my mom sat at the passenger seat, talking to someone on the phone. The car stopped once we arrived in front of my school, I’ve already spot Julia next to the gate. I put my earplugs out and unbuckle me.

“Thanks Dad, Mom.” I said and kiss both of them on the cheek.

“Hana, Mr. and Mrs. Kim will lock after you, so behave while we’re gone.” My dad said. “We’ll be back in three weeks.” My mom added as I stepped out of the car.

“Ne.” I respond and close the door. Three weeks without parents! Yay!

I stroll to Julia, as my parents drive away.

“Yo Julia.” I greeted her, making her look up from her phone. She raised one of her eyebrow and looked at me for a couple of seconds.

“Hana?” she asked.

I frowned. “Ya! How could you forget your best friend!” I said while hitting her playfully.

“No I didn’t forget you!!” she shouted. “You just look different today.” she added while holding her phone up, so I could see my reflection. Shoot! I was wearing my contacts and makeup. I have probably gotten used to it, since I did it every morning during vacation. Oh god! I’ve left my glasses at home to!

“I’ll quickly go home and change!” I said to her and turn around, but she stopped me.

“No, you’re coming late if you go back home!” she said and I turned to her.

“But I-” I said but stopped as she linked her arm with mine.

“So how was your vacation?” she asked while she start to drag me toward the school building.

I thought for a couple of seconds. “Kind of annoying…and yours?”

“Mine was just great!” she said with a big smile. “Jay is just the best boyfriend I’ve EVER had. You need to meet him.” she added.

“Hmm…no thanks, I’m too busy.”

“C’mon, I’ll introduce you to his best friend, he’s also single.”

I just faked a smile. “No thanks. Seriously, No!” I said while looking at her serious. Julia pout and give me her puppy eyes. “No!” I said and rolled my eyes. In the next moment I feel someone's arm on my shoulder and a person next to me.

“You're so a meanie, sweetie.” the person who I’m sick of said.

Jin P.O.V

“This school day will be so long.” I mumbled to myself, while waiting for my friends to come. My Haneul princess is sick, so there is only me and my friends. :(

“Jin Hyung!!” someone shouted making me snap out of my thoughts. I looked at the direction where someone call me and saw my friends quickly walking to me.

“Morning Hyung!” V said and give me a quick huge. “Did you saw Hana?” he asked.

Making me raised my eyebrow, but he didn’t gave me time to answer his question, nor to say something. “It’s okay, I’ve found her.” he said with a smile on his face and run toward two girls. I recognize one of the girl, it was Julia, Hana’s best friend, beside me.

“Guys, can someone explain me why V is always around Hana?” I asked never leaving my eyes on V. They all shrug, not knowing how to answer.

Jin P.O.V END

“You're so a meanie, sweetie.” Taehyung said. I just rolled my eyes and ignore him, I looked over to Julia who was nudging, like crazy.

“What?” I mouthed. She stopped and gave me the seriously look.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you had yesterday a day off.” Taehyung said, getting Julia and my attention. “Do you know how long I’ve waited

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter