Chapter 3

Unexpectedly [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday Evening

The work today was a relaxing work day, we had barely customer coming since it was raining so much. So Himchan took the opportunity and teach me how to use makeup. The rest of the day I spend to get to know Youngjae and Daehyun better. In the middle of the day I change my contacts to glasses, since my eyes started to get red and irritated.

Yongguk closed the shop at 8 pm and we went our own ways. A chill and cloud free sky, giving everyone a nice view on the full moon, the streets were still wet from the rain earlier.

I was almost home, when I saw someone on the ground lying next to the wall. Curiously and carefully I walked closer, seeing a familiar guy. His face was full of wounds, bit of blood.

“Hey you are you okay?” I asked and shake him lightly. He open his eyes slowly and looked at me for a couple of seconds. “I’ll bring you to the hospital.” I said and helped him up.

“No!” he protested with a week voice. “I’m fine! I’ll just go!” he said and try to walk alone, he was slow and he would give him hold on the walls. I rolled my eyes and take one of his hand over my shoulder and helped him to walk. Then I walked us to a little grocery shop and sat him down on a chair. After that I bought an antiseptic cream, and some band-aid and started to treat his wounds.

“Hey you…I know you from somewhere…” he said after a few minutes passed, as I was applying the cream on his lips. “I’m Park Hana.” I said while treating his wounds. “Wait! Park Hana? Jin hyungs nerdy friend?!!” he said and I pressed the Q-Tip on his lip. “Oww!!” he groaned.

“Ohh sorry, did I hurt you!” I said, acting like I didn’t do it on propose. “But you really look good, today.” he said and wink at me. So I usually don’t look good?!

“I’m done!” I said after some more minutes. “And it also seems like you got your energy back, I think you can walk home alone.” I said and started to walk but he grabbed my wrist.

“Let’s go eat together as a thank you.” he said smiling.

“It’s already late!” I protested.

“C’mon I bet you still didn’t eat.” he said and was right. I didn’t answered so he pulled me after him. We walked a couple of minutes before we stopped at a small restaurant. He dragged me in and take a seat in near the door.

“Wait here, I’m going to order.” He said and left, couple seconds later he came back with two glasses of juice.

“So what are you doing outside in the night?” he asked trying to break the silence between us.

“I had work.” I simply answered. “And why did you got beaten up?” I asked back.

“I got beaten up by some guys.” he said and then sip on his drink.

“And why?” I asked curiously.

“Because I was making out with his girlfriend.” he said and I rolled my eyes. “Where do you work?” he asked again.

“Not telling you.” I said, making him pout.

“Why not?” he asked giving me puppy eyes.

“Why do you even want to know?”

“So I can visit you.” he said with a big smile on his face.

“Nope!” I said and an old ajumma came without our food, she smiled at me before she left. V quickly took a fork with Dukbokki on it and hold it in front of my mouth. I looked at him strange. “Say A~” he added smiling sweetly at me.

“I’m not a child! I can eat by myself!” I said and took the other fork, pick up a dukbokki and put it in my mouth. But as soon as it touch my tongue I split it out. Spicy, Spicy, SPICY. I quickly took my glass and drink the juice out, but it didn’t helped at all.

Taehyung was laughing his off while I try to reduce the fire on my tongue. I was glaring the whole time at him.

“I’m sorry! I’m really sorry!” he said once he finish making fun of me and wiped the tears away from his eyes.

“NOT FUNNY!!” I said through gritted teeth. This guy is really pissing me off!

“I’m really sorry!” he said, before he call the ajumma.

“What can I do for you, Taehyungnie?” she asked. Taehyungnie? I giggled, he was surly embarrassed about this nickname.

“Aunt! Don’t call me like this when I’m with a friend!” he whined. Okay since when did we become friends?

The Ajumma looked at me. “Oh! Is this your girlfriend?” she asked with a big smile on her face.

My eyes widen. “Ani, we’re just school mates!” I explained. “Oh…too bad.” she said really disappointed.

“Aunt, can you just give us another plate of dukbokki, that is less spicy then this one.” he said.

“Sure.” she said and left.

“So…Taehyungnie, huh?” I said with a small smile. “What a cute nickname.” I added and giggle, while he glare at me.

Taehyung were eating the spicy dukbokki while I got the less spicy one and after were done he paid and we went out.

“Here.” I said and hold the money out he paid for my dukbokki.

“You don’t need to pay, I invited you.” he said and ruffle my hair. “C’mon, it’s late and we’ve school tomorrow.” he said as he started to walk toward the direction where my house is.

“I can walk home alone.” I said once I got next to him.

“Do you think I would let a girl walk alone home at this time?” he said and put his arm around my waist. He pull me to him as two drunken ajusshi walked toward us.

>>>>

“Thanks for the meal and for bringing me home.” I said and bow a little.

“You’re welcome!” he said and ruffle my hair. “See ya, tomorrow.” he added and then left. I looked after him until he disappeared, so I walked into the house and walked straight to my room as I notice that my parents weren’t home. I started to get ready for my bed and thought about my day.

Next day

I groaned once my alarm managed to wake me up, I rolled over and stop the annoying sound.

“Hana!! Wake up now!!!” I heard my mother shouting from downstairs. I opened my eyes and looked up to the ceiling for a couple of minutes before I got up and do my morning routine.

From: Kim Himchan Hana, I’ll pick you up after school. We’re going to promote our shop.

PS. Don’t forget your make up and contacts.

I rolled my eyes once I read the message and pack my school bag. Then I walked downstairs and eat breakfast with my parents who were in the lovey-dovey mode.

Lunch Time

Julia and I were again in our usual spot, eating our lunch and I telling her about my weekend, except that with Taehyung. We both keep talking, even th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter