Ending our friendship.

When it comes to be like this...

 

MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY.. 

Time to go to school!

 

SKIPS TO CLASS~

I saw Suzy, sitting on jer seat.. She looked mad and depressed.

I wonder what had happened to her.

Oh.. Right. They broke up.

So where's Youngmin? He deseres a hexaplet flying kicks... 

So.. he's not here yet.

I'll save that for later.

I ignorantly sat on my seat beside Suzy's and as usual, I didn't greet her -.-"

The class went on and on as normal as ever and Youngmin came late, and I didn't bother to give him a glare.. My eyes are tired.

So we're having P.E now and the whole class went changing.

I changed to my P.E shirt and short sport shorts and pulled my hair into a ponytail.

I glanced behind me and saw Suzy sitting on the bench and she looked REALLY depressed.

SHould I go and talk about it with her?

Should I?

/thinks/

Nah. That's what she gets for ignoring her bestfriend after having a boyfriend.

And I felt betrayed. Wait, what kind of betray. LMAO

Yeah. That's how I felt when she ignored me.

But I got used to it. So yeah, no biggie. But not as depressed at hers. >,>

So I realize I was thinking too long until the other girls were in the field already.

I went my way there too, leaving Suzy.

 

"Okay so all of you are here?" Our P.E instructor asked our class that was crowding infront of him.

"YEAH" We shouted and got back chatting endlessly.

"Good. So everyone go do your own things in here, I have a meeting with the other teachers so yeah. I got to go now." We approved and got back doing our own stuffs.. In the field. -.-"

 

So others was chit chatting and I was just sitting on the bench doing nothing.

I spotted Youngmin talking with his bunch of friends and I really wished to give him flying kicks but nah. I'll have mercy on you cheese head.

'Hey" A voice appeared and I turned to my left wondering who was that person.

She fiercely crabbed the collar of my shirt and brought me up and slapped my face.

"YOU DON'T DESERVE ANYTHING! YOU STOLE HIM FROM ME!" Suzy yelled and I slapped off her hands.

"What a nice friend you are. So all because of him, you ignored me? Woah. That's amazing " I snapped back and she looked really furious.

"YES I LOVED HIM SO MUCH AND I HAD NO TIME FOR YOU AND PLUS YOU NEVER GREETED ME" yelled Suzy.

"Had no time for me? Hey, did you check your phone? See how many freaking miss calls I called. And my messages and my emails to you for the past few weeks. And even if I said hi, you never even reply back to me. " I told her, in an angru voice. This is the second person I wanna give a flying kick.

I realize the whole class was observing us but heck, who  cares?

She was ready to attack but I never dared to. She's my besfriend and I love her.

She took a step and punched my face really hard.

Wow Suzy, when did you learn how to punch?

I felt the sting on the end of my lips and I tasted blood.

So this is the feeling when you got punched.

I wiped the little blood that was coming out at the end of my lip.

"You dare do that to your bestfriend?'' I questioned her and she just looked.. Like she wanted to kill me.

"YOU'RE NOTHING TO ME ANYMORE" She said and left.

I'm nothing to her.. 

That's a good ending.

I turned to the bugs that were observing, and they horrifiedly turned and did their own things.

But well, Youngmin didn't.

He came towards me and smirked.
 

"You want one?" I asked, pointing at my bruised lip.

He didn't answer but ruffled my hair.

I quickly flinch away and hauled a punch, but he quickly grabbed it.

"Cheese head" I mumbled.

"Because of you it turned out like this. You deserve to die." I told him.

He chuckled and took out a tissue and wiped the blood away.

I froze, my mind was in chaos but I get to observe his features really near.. HEHO

"There. You're all better now" He said.

"Wow. Since when did you became Mr. nicey pants?" 

"You're my girlfriend silly" He told me and I really wanna stab him.

 

__________________________________________________

Updated!

 YAY IT'S 2012 ALREADY! :O Can't .believe. this.