Meet Sarah

When it comes to be like this...

(Back to my POV ^^)

Uh-oh.. Don't tell me I've been eavesdropping...

Uh.. I think I did.

I basically heard their conversation O.O

 

"Yaah... That fckin hurts ya know" I turned at my back and saw Youngmin covering his nose..

"What are you doing here?!" I yelled+whispered.

"Wae? You're my girlfriend!" He said.

Seriously... WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM.

"AIshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I uttered and went inside the house.

Time for a talk with Youngin.

As expected, he followed me ;O

"Yaaaah" Youngmin groaned and I really wanted to slap him now.

"Are you okay? Do you need a doctor?!"

"No.. I want you~" He told me.

AISHHHH

"LOOK. I AM NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND, INFACT, YOU STOLE MY BESTFRIEND AND MADE HER YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND NOW SHE'S NOT TALKING TO ME." I said.

"I broke up with her" He replied coolly..

SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

"BWO?!" Okay God, if I' really gonna kill him, please forgive me.

"I broke up with her and I wanna go with you. Oh scratch that we're together now." He explained..

"YAAH! I NEVER AGREED!" I yelled.

"You don't have to " Youngmin told me and hooked his hand on my back.

"YAH YAH DONT TOUCH ME YOU FROG!" I squirmed and did everything to struggle from his DISGUSTING arm but suddenly...

 

Author's POV

Youngmin hooked his hand over SeungHee, making SeungHee feel uncomfortable and (disgusted)

Seunghee squirmed and struggled but Youngmin wouldn't budge, instead he grinned like an idiot.

Suddenly, he had the urge of feeling somehting he bearly needed.

He attacked her lips once again, but this time he would never let her go.

Ofcourse the girl would feel really weird and disgusted, she hated Youngmin really bad.

Seunghee struggled hardly, it was no use. Youngmin pulled her n a tight hug.

Youngmin started to move, but Seunghee shut her lips tightly. She couldn't protest or anything coz she knew what was gonna happen.

Youngmin was unsatisfied, he smirked and bit her lips but it wouldn't work (LOL)

Eventhough she felt her lips being bitten, she still shut her lips tight.

Youngmin I swear I'm gonna kill you , Seunghee thought.

As much as he wanted, Youngmin brought her to the sofa, still kissing her.

Seunghee was in a rage of killing him, she couldnt struggle anymore, knowing that he laid her on the sofa with his body pressing on hers.

She couldn't even scream, DUH~

 

 

In the other hand, Sarah was getting inside the house, while Kwangmin was deep in thought, still in the garden.

When Sarah came in, she was shocked (obviously) to see them 'smooching' on the sofa.

Youngmin saw Sarah so he quickly stood and so did Seunghee too.

"omo..." Sarah mouthed, with huge eyes, awkwardly leaving them.

Youngmin turned to Seunghee, releasing a smirk to her.

Seunghee tightened her fist and was ready to haul a punch at him, but Youngmn's reflex was faster than she could imagine,

Youngmin held Seunghee's fist and the other one too and they ended up fighting on the couch throwing nonsense at each other.

Kwangmin went inside the house and saw them fighting.

Kwangmin wasn't in the mood so he just yanked Seunghee from Youngmin and send her home.

 

End of Author's POV

 

 

_________________________

HEY! *DD

Hihi Updated! So where are you guys? :(

I promise to update IF I have time ^^

xoxo mkjlsddvbhthr

WEEWOOOWEEWOO