Chapter 11: Perhaps..

When it comes to be like this...

 

“GO AWAY I DON’T WANT TO TALK TO ANYONE ESPECIALLY DAD!” I yelled at my maids.

They looked frightened but I still held my anger to them.

Dad was waiting outside my room hoping that he could talk to me.

PSHH… TALKING TO ME AFTER YOU LEFT YOUR OWN DAUGHTER IN THE STREETS?

My maids were still in my room, calming me. I rejected them and pushed them away from me.

I was really mad, I mean, WHAT KIND OF DAD THAT LEAVES HIS DAUGHTER AND DEPENDING ON PEOPLE TO PICK ME UP? DAD IS A BILLIONARE. A BILLIONARE OKAY. HE COULD SOMEWHAT HIRE ANOTHER DRIVER AND PICK ME UP INSTEAD OF HIS SO CALLED FRIEND’S SON TO PICK ME. I KNOW I SOUND A BIT RUDE AND SELFISH BUT THIS IS ME. I WAS BORN BEING LIKE THIS. I HAD PHOBIA. HE KNOWS IT CLEARLY.

I started throwing pillows at them and hid under my blankets and cried.

That YoungMin.

That Dad.

That everything…

 

 

I may live in this huge luxurious mansion but my daily life? PUH-LEASE I had no friends to play with like you. Talk about friends, yes, Suzy is my bestfriend. My ONLY friend I have. But she’s always sick and she faints here, she faints there, goes to the hospital, no time, and ETC. I do pity for her. She was frail and weak since she was born. Though she was my bestfriend, we RARELY hang out each other even at school. Coz she rarely goes to school too.

 

 

The Next Day.

 

Kwang Min’s POV

 

I woke up, squinting at the beam of sunlight reflecting at me.

I stretched my arm and yawned.

What a beautiful day.

I glanced at Young Min. He was sleeping peacefully at the other bed. SNORING.

His right arm was hanging as well as his leg. He looked like a hobo from nowhere drunk.

I looked at the time, it was 9.34 am.

I stood from my bed, and went to the bathroom brushing my teeth and washing my face.

 

I went out, saw, Young Min yawning while rolling on the bed sleepily.

I went near him and knocked his head.

“Oww…” He grunted, pouting, slowly waking up fully.

“Eh.. Since when did you start pouting?” I asked him.

He… My twin brother. IS COLD. YEAH IS COLD. Even to me he still had his cold personality on.

He raised an eyebrow, giving me a GTFO look.

 

I rolled my eyes and went down for breakfast.

Mom was already there, scrolling her iPad while eating her sandwich.

Dad… Well he was sitting on the couch reading newspaper.

“Umm… Good morning mum.” I greeted as I took my seat.

 

One of my maid immediately prepared breakfast for me— porridge with… bacons?

“Good morning . Where’s your twin?” Mom asked like she was not related at all to me.

“He’s upstairs.” I replied and after that, I heard a.. scream/yell/shout something like that and Young Min raced down, with his sling bag and his clothes were… crumpled and untidy.

 

“WOAH there son. Where do you think you’re going?” Dad asked as he observed Young Min.

Mom hadn’t even glance at him she was too immersed in that iPad.

 

“I have a date.” He simply said, fixing his clothes.

“A date?”

“Yeah. With Minwoo and Gunwoo and Danny and Joe—“

“Ok Ok Ok go now. Don’t come home late.” Dad said, his eyes focused at the newspaper.

“Thanks dad OH and Kwangie YOU OWE ME SOMETHING!” He said, running to the door and, disappearing.

 

Owe him something? Geez. What again?

 

“Son, you’re going to Seung Hee’s house right?” asked Dad, not even looking at me.

Oh. I forgot about that.

“Yeah.” I replied sipping my porridge.

 

“Get ready in 15 minutes I’m gonna send you to hers and I have to go to the office now HURRY ORELSE ILL LEAVE YOU”

I rushed to my room without even finishing my porridge, wearing as simple as I could and packed the notes I’m gonna play. LOL I know its kinda awkward for a guy. To play the piano but I simply like it.

Actually I did learn piano when I was 11 and then I stopped because I almost broke my index finger when I was trying hard at this competition held in Daegu. But I wasn’t in the professional level. I was in intermediate.

So, 5 years had passed and I sort of forgot some of it. And that’s why I’m playing it back.

I raced down to my dad and realized he was gone.

I ran to the porch and entered the car.

[a/n: The twins doesn’t have a driver. Their dad drives them even though they’re also a billionare xD]

 

 

14 Minutes later.

My dad stopped the car infront of their bodyguard house (or whatever they call it xD). I walked out the car and greeted the body guards. They’re friendly. Not like ours LOL.

I couldn’t see her house as there’s this huge glass gate standing. I was motioned to sit for awhile as they call a maid to me to their house. Wait, I did had come over here but it was just different. I think we passed at the other gate that time that immediately linked to the house.

Her house was indeedly awesome.

 

The maid bowed perfectly 90 degrees at me and I bowed back. She guided me to the pathway to her house. And there it was, a perfect view of her house.

It was kinda big like ours.

 

This is how Kwang Min saw Seung Hee's house.

As I entered their house, I spotted Mr. Seung Won on the armchair, looking stressed.

I approached him and bowed.

“Annyeong hashimnikka ahjusshi.” I greeted politely.

 

Mr. Seung Won smiled and greeted me back.

He lead me upstairs into a hallway and told to wait.

I waited patiently, leaning on the wall as Mr. Seung Won entered a room (probably Seung Hee’s).

 

 

No One’s POV

 

He crept inside Seung Hee’s room quietly, trying not to disturb the sleeping Princess.

As he was tip toeing to her, he accidentally stepped on Seung Hee’s squeaky lighting laser ball that made a squeaky sound.

And in an instance, Seung Hee turned and looked at her side.

 

She was furious.

Really mad.

She looked like she wanted to kill her own father (LOL)

But deep in it, a tear of sadness are glowing.

She glared at her dad.

 

“Seung Hee—“

“GET.OUT.” She demanded.

 

“Look, Princess we—“

 

“I SAID GET.OUT.” She pointed at the door.

 

“You’ll be happy to se—“

 

“GEET OOOUTTT!!!!!!” She yelled, kicking her legs and hand like a little girl frustrated.

 

“Liste—“

 

“OUT NOW DAD! O.U.T!” She demandingly yelled.

 

Seung Won sighed. He wasn’t a good father he thought.

 

In the other side, Kwang Min heard the yellings andhe wasworried what had happen to Mr. Seung Won.

 

Seung Won exited her room, looking helplessly at Kwang Min.

 

“Oh. What happened ahjusshi?” Kwang Min politely asked.

 

“She’s having a bad temper right now.. “ He sighed.

 

“Ah.. Why is she mad?” Kwang Min asked.

 

“Because I think I didn’t fetch her last night.” He sighed again.

 

Kwang Min nodded in understandment.

 

“She’s claiming that I’m a bad dad. She thinks I love my job than her. I wanted to tell her everything but its just. Complicated.” He persisted.

 

Kwang Min nodded again.

 

“I think you should go home.”

 

“Let me talk to her.” Kwang Min offered.

 

Seung Won was startled.

He never knew a guy would willingly talk to his bad tempered daughter.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yes. I’m quite close to her at school”Kwang Min said, smiling.

 

Seung Won patted Kwang Min’s back chuckling..

 

“Ah~ Such a good man your dad has ;D”

Kwang Min chuckled too, making him blush a little.

 

“OK. Just don’t make her kill you.” Seung Won sarcastically said.

 

Kwang Min nodded and Seung Won went downstairs.

 

Honestly, Kwang Min was a bit nervous. He was nervous he might fail and get scoldings from her.

LOL. Kwang Min. afraid of Seung Hee.. xD that’s ridiculous xD

 He braven himself and opened the door without asking any permission.

 

Her room was gloomy. With a little light.

Her curtains were still drew.

Everything seemed dreadful. (LOL)

 

He gazed at her bed, seeing a person in a weird position in a blanket.

It was wriggling. He heard sobs.

 

He came closer and took a seat on the bed.

Seung Hee noticed a weight on her bed and she quickly came out, popping her head from her quilt.

 

"Annyeong Princess ^^" Kwang Min greeted.

 

Seung Hee looked shocked.

 

She was unable to say any word.

 

Kwang Min's POV

 

Aww she's really cute.

But her eyes were red, and teary. So I decided to warm her up a little.

 

"Annyeong Princess ^^" I greeted but she looked dumbfounded.

 

I smiled and ruffled her hair.

 

And then she snapped back in reality. LOL.

 

She blinked her eyes many times and positioned her self sitting.

 

"Kwang Min oppa?"

 

Her voice. 

 

I ruffled her hair and gave her my brightest smile.

 

She managed to give me a feeble smile.

 

"Wh-Why .. When__"

 

"Remember I'm gonna practice piano with you today?" I put a finger on her lips.

 

She looked frail.

 

"Ah... I forgot. Mianhae Kwang Min Oppa." She rubbed at the back of her neck.

 

 

After that she went fixing herself and I waited in the entertainment room.

There were two pianos.

 

Black and white.

The black piano was a grand one.

And the other one was upright.

 

I sat on the couch, waiting for her.

 

After 5 minutes she came and sat beside me.

She was so pretty. 

She didn't wear make up like any other girls.

 

Gosh I should stop praising her.

 

"Oppa.. So?" 

 

I snapped back from my thoughts and took out the music note from my bag.

 

"Ah.. Minuet in G?" She stared ta it.

 

"Yeah. "  I said.

 

"Lets see. You play frst." She said and stood the note on the black piano's note holder.

 

She motioned me to go there so I did.

 

I played it... Well... Idk. Allegretto maybe?

 

She was standing beside me. Looking at how I play it.

 

I finally ended it.

 

I looked back at her.

She was somehow impressed.

Her red eyes was gone.

 

"You did a great job Oppa." She said.

I thanked her and we played other notes.

 

"Do you like someone?" She suddenly asked, focusing on her note while playing it.

 

"Yeah. I like you I like your dad, I like YoungMi__"

 

"No. I mean like. You have someone speacial in your heart. A crush maybe." She cut off chuckling.

 

...

Should I tell her?

Should I tell her that I liked Sarah?

Should I?

 

"Hmm... I think so." I replied.

 

She fianlly looked at me.

Her eyes sparkling.

 

"Who? O.o" 

 

sdgcn7ynrewfr do I need to tell her? LOLOLOLOL

 

"Saaaaaaaaarrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" I sang playfully while playing the notes.

 

"Oooh... "

 

"She's my cousin. I like her. " I told her.

She played her notes back smoothly.

 

"Your.... COUSIN? " 

 

"Yeah. Wae?"

 

"Nothing.... How old is she?"

 

"She's... 17."

 

At the time I said it, she looked startled, she even pressed the wrong note.

She shook her head and looked at me with an are-you-serious look.

 

"You like NOONAs?" She asked.

 

"Kinda." I simply said.

 

And then she made an Ah sound.

 

"You? Any plans of having a boyfriend?" asked me.

 

She played back her notes while answering me.

"Nope." 

 

"Wae?"

 

"I don't need a boyfriend to make my life happy =P" She said.

 

"And it's a waste of time being lovey dovey to each other it's not like destiny gurantees us 100% that we're gonna stay long forever." She persisted.

 

She was kinda right. No screw that, she was right.

 

"Oh... Oppa did I... maybe.. discourage you?"

 

"Ah... no." I shook my head.

 

[Insert random ringing tone]

 

I went to the couch and took out my phone.

 

From: YoungMin PB

 

Hey. Im here at The Diner's Inn Im having a date with my classmate.

Tell mom and dad tht I might come home late coz... just tell them a random reason..

 

Date? again? 

Oh Lord.

 

I pressed the reply button.

 

To: YoungMin PB

 

Aish... u and ur date again? Goshhhhhh...

I thought u were gonna go with minwoo and joe? 

 

I hit the send button and in 56 seconds I got a message.

 

From: YoungMin PB

 

Yeah... I lied. Ok gtg im gonna turn off my phone. She's waiting. BYE.

 

a girl huh?

 

I went back to the piano and continued.

 

"Who was that?" Seung hee aasked.

 

"Oh.. it was YoungMin. " I replied.

 

and then there was an awkward silence.

 

"Aren't you gonna ask ?"

 

"Ask what?"

 

"Ask what's up with him?"

 

"Oh.. I don't care about him so.. nah."

 

"He's on a date wth his classmate."

 

I observed her reactions.

 

She stared at her note for awhile and frowned at me.

 

"Classmate?"

 

"yeah. It's a girl."

 

 

End of KwangMin's POV.

 

 

"He's on a date wth his classmate."

 

YoungMin's in a date ... with his classmate?

Is it probably... Suzy?

My .. bestfriend?

 

"Classmate?" I looked at KwangMin, frowning.

 

"yeah. it's a girl." he said.

 

Ah.. Maybe no. 

Hyuna perhaps?

 

 

To be continued...

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

Hehehehehe... Chapter 11 done.

I'm happy for the 28 subscribers.

YAy seriously you make me wanna write more 8D

OH and I decided to write a JeongMin fic 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/100618/shut-up-i-don-t-like-you-comedy-krystaljung-romance-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriendband-jeongmin

kekeke sorry for promoting lol.

 

Anyway, Enjoy! :D

 

xoxo,

mkjlsddvbhthr