Chapter 9

Sweet Mistake

Joohyun rechecked again the paper in front of her. Maybe her tired eyes deceived her. But no matter how many times she checked it, it still the same. That was a divorce letter which was Bora made.

“It couldn’t be.” Joohyun whispered.

Inside her deepest heart, she was cheering like crazy. Like finally, that stupid brat let go of Yonghwa. How came things became this easy?

She looked at Yonghwa who was still sleeping. But she remember the cold treatment that Yonghwa gave to her. She wondered, did Yonghwa still want her? If Yonghwa wanted her to go away, what the use of this divorce letter?

Joohyun put the document on the cupboard and decided to hand that later. She wasn’t sure that this was the right time to give that letter. Yonghwa hadn’t fully recover and also Yonghwa didn’t want to talk to her.

“Anyeong haseyo…”

Joohyun turned around and saw Mrs. Kim already came. She smiled and bowed to her.

“Anyeong haseyo, Samonim.” She said.

“How’s Yonghwa?” Asked Mrs. Kim.

“He’s still sleeping.”

Mrs. Kim walked to her son and held his hand. She turned again to Joohyun, “You can go home now. You must be tired.” She said.

“Oh, ne.” Joohyun nodded. Truth to be told, she was indeed tired. She hadn’t have a proper rest since Yonghwa went to hospital. But she really wanted to stay beside Yonghwa, so she said to Mrs. Kim, “Can I come again this afternoon?”

Mrs. Kim looked at Joohyun, “But this is your day off. Just rest well, Joohyun ssi. You don’t have to tire yourself because of my son.”

No. It wasn’t that. Joohyun didn’t mind at all to tire herself for Yonghwa. She wanted to be with him. It was just that.

“Aniyo.” Joohyun smiled.

Mrs. Kim stood up and held Joohyun’s hand, “Joohyun ssi, this is my request. Just rest yourself.” Then Mrs. Kim touched Joohyun’s cheeks gently, “Look at you, you look pale and thinner.”

“It just because of work.” Joohyun smiled.

“Plus stay the night here just for my son.” Said Mrs. Kim. “Just rest well and eat a nice food too, okay?”

Joohyun finally obeyed Mrs. Kim, “Arraseoyo.”

“Oh! Talk about eat a nice food, how about we eat lunch together later?” Asked Mrs. Kim.

“Omo! How nice of you, Samonim.” Joohyun smiled shyly.

“But maybe we can’t eat lunch far from hospital. I can’t leave Yonghwa too long. How is it?”

Joohyun smiled, “Yes, Samonim. Thank you.”

“Great!” Said Mrs. Kim happily. “So see you later.” Mrs. Kim reached Joohyun and hugged her warmly.

Joohyun was a little bit startled but she managed to hug Mrs. Kim back. “Ne, Samonim.”

Joohyun left the room and went home. In the back of her mind, she had this thought, would Mrs. Kim would be good like this if she knew that Joohyun had an affair with her son before? If she knew it, would she forbid Joohyun to meet her son anymore? Would Joohyun be kicked out from Jung Corp? All of that bad thought made her shuddered.

No. it wouldn’t be happen. She promise to herself to kept this secret until she died. No more people would know about this. Never.

 

***

 

Joohyun slumped on her bed. After she refreshed herself by taking a bath and changing her clothes, she laid her stiff body. She looked up at the ceiling. She indeed tired and sleepy but she couldn’t sleep. All she thought about was Yonghwa and the divorce letter. She didn’t know when the right time she could give that letter to Yonghwa.

She stirred on her bed and looked at the empty side of her bed. She traced the bed, reminiscing the presence of Yonghwa. She loved him. What was she supposed to do to make Yonghwa forgive her and loved her again as he used to be? She sighed. Then she decided to close her eyes. And just like that, sleep took over her.

 

***

 

It was almost noon when Joohyun woke up. She remember that she had a lunch appointment with Mrs. Kim. When she was about to get ready, her phone rang. It was Mrs. Kim.

“Yeoboseyo, Samonim.” Joohyun picked up the phone.

“Ne, Joohyun ssi. I just want to remind you about our lunch.” She said.

“Thank you. You don’t have to trouble yourself to call me.”

“Never mind. I’ll wait for you in the Italian Restaurant across the hospital.”

“Arraseoyo, Samonim.”

“Okay, then. See you later, Joohyun ssi.”

“Ne.” Joohyun waited for Mrs. Kim hang up the phone then she got ready herself.

It was weird that unknowingly Joohyun got closer to Yonghwa’s family. The only main family member of The Jung were only Mrs. Kim and Jung Hwejangnim. That was a shock that actually Mrs. Kim personally called Joohyun only to remind her about the lunch.

As for Jung Hwejangnim. Joohyun worked with him so she had more interaction with Jung Hwejangnim. He also sometimes invite her for lunch too. He was a very caring and loving grandfather. It reminded Joohyun to her own grandfather.

They were all kind to Joohyun. This family had this humble personality. Joohyun liked them all. But well, except Bora. She would never like her in the first place.

Joohyun reached the Italian Restaurant where Mrs. Kim said. She looked around and found that Mrs. Kim already there. She rushed to the table and bowed to Mrs. Kim.

“I’m so sorry, Samonim. Am I late?” Asked Joohyun.

“Not at all. It’s me who come earlier. Have a seat.” Mrs. Kim smiled.

Joohyun sat on the chair across Mrs. Kim, “How’s Mr. Jung, Samonim?”

“He already have his lunch. He was watching TV when I leave him.”

“Oh..” Joohyun nodded. “It’s glad that he gives a good development.”

“Ne. I hope he will recover soon.” Mrs. Kim said, “Well, let’s order the food.”

Joohyun nodded and both of them ordered the food. Carbonara Fettucinne for Mrs. Kim and Vongole for Joohyun. When the food arrived, they ate straightaway. They just chatted formally with casual talk.

When Joohyun ate her Vongole, she unconsciously blurted out, “This is very delicious! Yonghwa Oppa must be like this!”

“Excuse me?” Mrs. Kim frowned.

Holy God! Did Joohyun said Yonghwa Oppa just now? Habit hardly forgotten. Since Yonghwa loved Vongole so much and Italian Restaurant was always their option to have some dinner date, Joohyun couldn’t help being too carried away. What a stupid move that Joohyun did by calling her boss by her usual endearment in front of Mrs. Kim.

“Ah.. ne, Samonim?” Asked Joohyun a bit frantic.

“You call Yonghwa what?” Mrs. Kim raised her brow.

“Ah… aniyo… since Mr. Jung is older than me… to make us become closer and comfortable in working… sometimes… I call her oppa.” Joohyun explained carefully, praying that Mrs. Kim wouldn’t curious.

“Oh, is that so?” Asked Mrs. Kim.

“N-ne…” Said Joohyun.

“Seems that Yonghwa is close with you.”

“Well, I guess so. He is a nice boss.”

“Did Yonghwa always treat his secretary like this?”

“I-I don’t know, Samonim.” Joohyun acted as calm as she could. Mrs. Kim was the last person that Joohyun expected to know about her affair with Yonghwa.

“Hmm…” Mrs. Kim nodded, “No wonder that you are so concern about Yonghwa, since Yonghwa always treat you nicely.”

“Ah, ne. I just want to return his kindness.” Said Joohyun. She hoped that Mrs. Kim would buy her reasons and left this topic immediately. It was kind of uncomfortable.

“Thank you, then.” Mrs. Kim smiled.

“Oh, it’s nothing.” Joohyun sighed. Finally Mrs. Kim dropped this topic. She cursed at her own stupidity. How could she called Yonghwa like that in front of Mrs. Kim? She must be more aware.

 

***

 

Mrs. Kim backed again to Yonghwa’s room after lunch. Yonghwa who was watching TV when she came, turned his head to his mother.

“Eomma, you’ve come.” He said.

Yonghwa saw that his mother only came alone, no Joohyun there. He knew that his mother would have lunch with Joohyun, so he was kind of expecting that Joohyun would visit him after lunch.

Mrs. Kim noticed Yonghwa’s wandering eyes, “Expecting someone to come?” She asked.

“Oh, aniyo.” Said Yonghwa.

“Really?” Mrs. Kim raised her brows.

“Really, Eomma. Who I expect to come, after all?”

“I don’t know.” Mrs. Kim shrugged, “Joohyun ssi, maybe.”

“Ne?!” Yonghwa avoided his mother’s eyes and coughed nervously.

In the middle of awkward moment, then there was a knock on the door.

“Come in, Joohyun ssi.” Said Mrs. Kim.

Yonghwa’s heart beats faster. She was here! She was actually here!

Joohyun went inside the room. Yonghwa never been felt this longing towards Joohyun. He didn’t even know why.

“I’m sorry that I let you walk alone here because I need to go to toilet first.” Said Joohyun.

“Never mind, Dear.” Mrs. Kim smiled.

Then Joohyun met Yonghwa’s eyes which looked at her intently. Oh how she missed him so much! It was weird that she always be by his side all night, but she miss him so terribly.

“Anyeong haseyo, Mr. Jung. How are you?” Asked Joohyun. She tried to be calm, but actually her heart beats so crazy.

“I-I’m better, thanks.” Said Yonghwa shortly.

“It’s good, then.” Joohyun smiled.

Mrs. Kim actually sensed something. She felt something on how Yonghwa looked at Joohyun. She knew her son so well. Even he acted so formal and just gave a short answered, she could see how soft his gaze towards Joohyun. Her mind tried to make so many possibilities. She thought, did Yonghwa likes Joohyun?

If yes… well, she still couldn’t decide. Mrs. Kim liked Joohyun. She would be glad if Joohyun be her daughter in law. But Yonghwa was already married, that was impossible.

There was just silence inside the room. Joohyun didn’t know what to do and what to say. So she decided to leave.

“Ah, I think I will go home now.” Said Joohyun.

“So fast.” Said Mrs. Kim.

“Well, I just want to have a short visit. I’ll come again tonight so you can go home and rest, Samonim.”

“Okay, then. Be careful on your way home.” Mrs. Kim held Joohyun’s hand gently.

“Ne. Thank you, Samonim.” Joohyun bowed to Mrs. Kim, “Mr. Jung.” Then she bowed to Yonghwa too.

Yonghwa didn’t answer her or do anything. He just silent and stared at her. With one last longing glance at Yonghwa, Joohyun finally left.

 

***

 

Joohyun always there when Yonghwa went through his recovery process. She accompanied him when he started to walk with cane. She stayed at the room when nurse took care of his wound on his face. The wound looked so ugly, but Joohyun didn’t turn around. She had the urge to touch the wound, sooth him and assure him that he would be fine. But the thing she could do was only stood there and just watched him silently.

Yonghwa always acted that Joohyun wasn’t there. He ignored her completely. Truth to be told, he miss her so bad. But his stupid pride and his childish anger stopped him to reach her first. Actually, it pained him seeing Joohyun sad like that.

When the night came, Yonghwa always avoided Joohyun by pretend to be sleeping. He could feel Joohyun sat beside him and touched his hand, but he just stayed still.

“Oppa…” Joohyun called.

Yonghwa remained silent.

“You’re not sleeping, are you?”

Yonghwa still didn’t answer.

Joohyun didn’t care that Yonghwa didn’t give any response. She knew that he was listening.

“I’m sorry, Oppa.” Said Joohyun. “I don’t want to be like this. It pained me, really. Maybe it’s really selfish of me, maybe I’m too shameful, I have no pride… but, Oppa…” Joohyun sighed, “Please… I want to be with you.”

Then slowly Yonghwa opened his eyes, woke up from his fake sleep. “Why?” Asked Yonghwa. “You are the one who insist to make us end.”

Joohyun looked up at Yonghwa. Her heart sank. A teardrops formed on the corner of her eyes. “I’m sorry. I think that was the best way. I didn’t think that night would lead to this accident.”

Yonghwa snorted, “So the reason you want to be with me is because of pity?” Asked Yonghwa sarcastically.

Tears dropped on Joohyun cheeks as she heard that, “No, Oppa.” She whispered.

“Then why?”

“Because I love you…”

Yonghwa’s heart beats faster as he heard Joohyun’s confession. That was the words that he loved to hear the most. Joohyun loved him. He thought that was enough. He thought that could complete his life.

“I admit that your accident is my fault.” Joohyun bent her head low. “But if you think that I want to stay because of pity, you are totally wrong. Don’t you know? Waiting for you outside the operation room is the worst experience that I’ve ever had. I think I’ll loose you forever. I can’t imagine the world without you, literally without you. When Doctor Kang said that the operation is success, I really thank God for that. That struck me, that make me realize that I can’t live without you… It just like a second chance for me to be with you again…” Joohyun stopped to wiped her tears that wouldn’t stop flowing.

“I don’t care anymore… I’m not scare anymore. If you want me, I’m willing to keep our relationship as a secret forever…” Joohyun paused, “In case that you still want me… if not…”

Yonghwa stopped Joohyun words as he leaned on her and kissed her forehead. Joohyun was startled at looked up at Yonghwa. Yonghwa looked at her with indescribable gaze.

“I want you, Joohyun-ah…” He whispered.

Joohyun couldn’t say a word. She sobbed hard and cried her heart out. She felt all of her emotion were out at that time. Anger, sorrow, anxiety, pain, relief, happiness mixed into one. Joohyun cried and cried uncontrollably until she gasped in pain.

“Shh… shh… Baby, don’t cry.” Yonghwa cradled her face on his palm.

“Thank you, Oppa…” She sobbed, “I just don’t know what to do. I’m the cause of your illness, I’m the cause of your pain, I’m the cause of all of this chaos situation. I don’t know anymore, but I want to be with you…”

“Calm down, Baby.” Yonghwa her hair lovingly, “Whatever will be will be, include my case. It just an experience of my life, I’m not that weak.” Yonghwa paused, “And there’s nothing I want the best right now beside being with you.”

Joohyun smiled genuinely. “Can I… can I kiss you?” She said shyly.

Yonghwa chuckled, “Sure you can, Joohyun-ah…”

Joohyun leaned on him and kissed his lips gently. She didn’t want to hurt his wound and just gave him a soft peck.

“Now, you should sleep and rest.” Said Joohyun.

“You’ll be here, right?” Asked Yonghwa.

“Of course, I always here every night.”

“Right.” Yonghwa smiled.

“Good night.” Joohyun tucked the blanket securely on Yonghwa’s body.

“Uhm… no good night kiss?” Asked Yonghwa.

Joohyun smiled shyly, then she kissed Yonghwa on the forehead, cheek bone and finally lips. “Good night.”

“Ne. Good night, Lovely.”

Joohyun smiled and patted Yonghwa’s hand gently. Then she decided to get herself sleep too. She laid her body on the soft couch and pulled the blanket on her body. She looked at the sleeping Yonghwa. Oh, what a relief that Yonghwa and her could be good again. It was really tiring when she collided with Yonghwa’s cold treatment and her guilt. Finally tonight, she released them all. Tomorrow would be a new day. Tomorrow would be a fine day.

 

***

 

Joohyun woke up and felt so energized. She felt utterly happy and content. She got up and folded the blanket, then walked to Yonghwa’s bed. Yonghwa was still sleeping soundly. Joohyun Yonghwa’s cheek, which wasn’t covered by bandage, gently. Yonghwa’s eyes, slowly opened, until finally he was fully awake.

“Did I wake you up?” Asked Joohyun.

“Aniya…” Yonghwa held Joohyun’s hand which was his cheek.

“Good morning, then…” Said Joohyun.

“Good morning, Sarang-ah…” Yonghwa smiled so wide.

Joohyun smiled and blushed.

Yonghwa pushed the bed controller, lifted the bed and made him into a sitting position. “Come sit here. Come closer.” Yonghwa tapped the empty side of his bed.

Joohyun nodded and sat beside Yonghwa. “How are you feeling right now?”

“Terrible but unbelievably fantastic!” Said Yonghwa as he caught Joohyun’s hand and kissed each of her finger.

“Cham!” Joohyun snorted.

“It’s true! You know, sometimes my leg is very itch! I can’t scratch it because of the plaster cast. I feel so pathetic.”

Joohyun laughed, “Jinjja, Oppa! Stop joking!”

“It really miserable but I’m so happy. Isn’t that weird?”

Joohyun smiled so tenderly, “I miss you so much, Oppa.” That was true. Joohyun missed this warm man. The man who would talk anything he wanted in front of her. And also, Joohyun missed Yonghwa’s affection and love towards her.

“I miss you too, Joohyun-ah. Really, I miss you so bad.” Yonghwa Joohyun’s cheek.

The nuance was so right. This morning was so calm and less disturbing noise. Yonghwa and Joohyun looked at each other lovingly. Yonghwa was still Joohyun’s cheek. His hand then traveled to her nape and pulled her closer. Joohyun leaned closer to Yonghwa. Then finally, their lips touched so gently. They just exchanged soft pecks. So tender… so sweet… so delightful. They broke the kiss and smiled at each other.

“Okay, stop there. People might see.” Said Joohyun.

“One more kiss?” Asked Yonghwa.

“Oppa!”

Yonghwa chuckled, “Arraseo.”

Just right after that, the hospital staff came to give Yonghwa his breakfast. The ajjuma set the food on the bed table as usual.

“Eat your breakfast.” Said Joohyun.

“You won’t feed me?” Asked Yonghwa. All smiling giddily.

“You want to? As long as I remember you always refuse it back then.”

“Yah!” Yonghwa pouted. He knew Joohyun about his cold treatment towards her. “I’m sorry, okay? Now feed me.”

Joohyun smiled, “Arraseo, CEO Jung.”

“Please, Secretary Seo.” Yonghwa responded.

Joohyun laughed, “Okay.”

She took a spoonful of chicken porridge and feed it to Yonghwa. Yonghwa opened his mouth so wide and ate happily. They chatted casually with Yonghwa’s cheesy flirt here and there.

“You eat so well, Oppa.” Said Joohyun as she wiped Yonghwa’s mouth with napkin.

“Some said if you are happy, you can do everything well. Including eating.” Yonghwa smiled.

Joohyun chuckled, “Oh, really?”

“Uhum. You are my happiness, Joohyun. So in order to make me do everything well, you have to stay with me.”

“I won’t go anywhere.” Said Joohyun.

“Great.” Yonghwa smiled.

“Good morning!” Mrs. Kim greeted them all. She also came with Jung Hwejangnim.

“Oh, Anyeong haseyo, Samonim, Hwejangnim.” Joohyun bowed.

“Eomma, Harabeoji.” Yonghwa greeted them too.

Mrs. Kim tilted her head, “You seems so happy, Yonghwa-yah.”

Yonghwa smiled. He always thought that her mother had six sense. “Just have a good sleep, Eomma.” He answered as he exchanged a quick glance with Joohyun.

“Oh. It’s good, then.” Said Mrs. Kim.

“How are you, Kid?” Asked Jung Hwejangnim.

“Better, Harabeoji.” Yonghwa answered.

Joohyun step aside and let the family had their own time. She walked slowly to the door to left them alone.

Yonghwa noticed it. “Joohyun-ah, where are you going?” He asked.

“Ne? Just want to grab some coffee…” She answered.

“Oh, don’t be too long. Come back here again, okay?”

Joohyun smiled and nodded. “Ne, Mr. Jung.”

 

In the cafeteria, Joohyun sipped her coffee. After everything good between her and Yonghwa, there was one thing that budge her mind. Divorce letter from Bora. She didn’t know when she should tell Yonghwa. Did he have to tell this now in front of Mrs. Kim and Jung Hwejangnim? Or later when she was alone with Yonghwa? Or even later when Yonghwa already recover? This hot ball was in her hand right now.

She sipped her coffee again and emptied her cup. She already decided to tell this to Yonghwa as soon as possible. Then the next step, she could talk about it together with him. For now she would go home first and refreshed herself.

 

“You’ve back, Joohyun-ah.” Said Yonghwa when Joohyun back again to his room. Seems that he waited for her.

“Ne, Mr. Jung.” Answered Joohyun, “By the way, since Samonim and Hwejangnim already here, I’ll go home now.”

Yonghwa frowned, “Can’t you stay?”

“I’ll be back again at night, Mr. Jung.”

Yonghwa pouted slightly, “Arraseo.”

Mrs. Kim noticed a slight disappointment from his son. She was sure that Yonghwa had something towards Joohyun. But she didn’t have any proof, so she just stay silent.

“Be careful on your way, Joohyun ssi.” Said Mrs. Kim.

“Ne. Thank you. See you later, Samonim and Hwejangnim.” She bowed, “Mr. Jung, get well soon.” She flashed bright smile at Yonghwa.

“Ne. Thanks, Joohyun-ah.” Said Yonghwa with the unmistakably longing gaze.

 

***

 

“Hey…” Yonghwa greeted Joohyun who had just arrived.

“Hey.” Joohyun greeted him back, “Did Samonim and Hwejangnim already go home?”

“Yes. Come here. I miss you.”

“We just meet this morning.”

“Yes and I miss you.”

Joohyun walked closer and sat on the bed beside Yonghwa, “I miss you too.” She said as she Yonghwa’s cheek. “Oppa…”

“Hmm?”

“There’s something I want to talk to you.”

Yonghwa frowned, “What’s that?”

Joohyun got up from the bed then took the file-folder from the bedside cupboard. She faced Yonghwa and handed that file-folder to Yonghwa.

“What’s this?”

“Ehm… several days ago, Bora ssi ask me to give you this.”

“Oh really? How can I didn’t know?”

“You were still sleeping at that time.”

“Ah, I see.”

“Just… open it.”

Yonghwa nodded and as fast as he opened the file-folder, his eyes widen in shock. “What?” He gasped. He looked at Joohyun in awe.

Joohyun looked back at Yonghwa. She didn’t say anything.

Yonghwa tried to recover from his shock. He chuckled, “Oh, wow. Divorce letter? How could this happen?”

“I don’t know.” Joohyun held her smile.

“I mean.. this is so unexpected… oh wow, how could things become this easy?”

“Because we’re meant to be?”

Yonghwa laughed, “I never know that you are such a sweet talker.”

“But I’m serious, maybe this is a way for us to be together.” Joohyun held Yonghwa’s hand and it gently. “But I’m not agree with the term easy, look at you.” She brushed his cheek.

“What’s with me?”

“You, being injured like this. This isn’t easy for you and for me too. It’s hurt you know? It’s like you sacrifice yourself in exchange for this divorce letter.” She said.

“I still can’t relate that.” Yonghwa frowned.

Joohyun sat beside Yonghwa on the empty bed side. “Bora ssi divorce you because you are ill like this. After your real condition leak to the media then Jung Corp is trapped in bad condition. That means a bad condition for Yoon Corp too.” Joohyun paused for a while, “She also said that she don’t want a disable man as her husband.” Somehow revealed this matter really hurt her. It hurt that Bora treated Yonghwa this cruel.

Yonghwa blinked, “Oh, wow. Never I’ve been this happy because of my accident.”

“Don’t be silly, Oppa. Look at your terrible condition.”

Suddenly Yonghwa grabbed Joohyun hand and kissed it, “Hey, if I’m a disable man and can’t walk properly again or well, not as handsome as I used to be, will you still be here with me?”

“Is that a rhetorical question?” Joohyun smiled. “You are being silly again.” She tapped Yonghwa’s nose lovingly.

Yonghwa smiled, “So I guess, the answer is ‘Yes’.”

“You don’t have to ask, Oppa.” Joohyun leaned on him and kissed his lips gently.

Yonghwa pulled her nape and kissed her a little bit deeper. Even though he really wanted to kiss her rough, his wounded condition didn’t allow him. So they just exchanged a soft kiss. Well, it didn’t matter actually. The most important thing was them, right here, together. That was it.

He brushed Joohyun’s cheek gently then it slid to her back. He felt the small curve of her back. Oh how he missed mapping her body like this. Then he slid his hand to he plump bottom, squeezed her gently there.

Joohyun broke the kiss and chuckled, “Naughty!”

Yonghwa snickered. He just looked at Joohyun innocently. His hand still remained on the previous spot. He squeezed leisurely some more then slid down to brush her thigh.

“Oppa!” Joohyun slapped his hand away.

“Ouch!” He groaned.

“Omo!” Joohyun gasped and held his hand gently, “Did I hit to hard? I’m sorry.”

“I’m still sick, Joohyun-ah… How could you do this to me?” He pouted.

Joohyun could see a playful glint in Yonghwa’s eyes, “Aish! You play with me.”

“Yes. Can’t i?” Yonghwa grinned.

“Yes, you can’t. You just have to stay in bed and get well soon.” Joohyun smiled mischievously.

“Tsk! No fun.”

Joohyun just shook her head. She got up from the bed and tucked the blanket on him. “Rest, okay?”

“Arraseo.” Yonghwa smiled, “Ah, by the way, you bring pen? I should sign this letter.”

Joohyun looked at the file-folder on his lap, “Oh, right.” She rummaged her bag and handed him the pen.

Yonghwa opened the file-folder. Both of them looked at the divorce letter.

“Okay. Let’s do and get over this.” Said Yonghwa.

He his sign on the paper and that done. The end of him and Bora, and also the beginning of him and Joohyun.

 

***

 

Times went by. Yonghwa started to recover slowly. The bandage on his face already opened. There were some faint scar on his face. He was no longer using plaster cast. His bone already recovered but he still had to use cane because he still couldn’t walk properly.

Of course, Joohyun always be there in every step of his recovery process. She was there when doctor opened Yonghwa’s bandage on his face. The scar was visible at that time, but it was already recover. It needed to be applied by some medicine to make the wound heal faster. Joohyun even didn’t flinch a bit when she look at him.

“I’m ugly. I know.” Said Yonghwa.

Joohyun smiled and brushed his wounded cheek gently with the back of her hand, “No. You are handsome, Oppa.”

“You are lying, aren’t you?”

Joohyun shook her head, “You are the most handsome man in my eyes.”

Yonghwa chuckled, “You flirt with your boss, Secretary Seo.”

“Well, I know you like it, Mr. CEO Jung.” Joohyun smiled.

“Hell, I want to kiss you so bad right know.” Yonghwa groaned.

Joohyun leaned and gave Yonghwa a quick peck, “There!”

“That’s not enough…” Yonghwa pouted.

“Such a spoil boss!” Joohyun tapped his pouted lips, “You’ll get what you want once you’ve recovered. So get well soon, okay?”

Yonghwa grabbed Joohyun’s hand and kissed each of her finger. “Until then, you’ll be with me, right?”

“Of course, Silly!”

 

Of course. Joohyun always there. She accompanied him when Yonghwa practice to walk with his cane. She always walked beside him and caught him when he fell. She always help him to apply the salve on his wound without even winced in disgust. She always talked about the company condition to Yonghwa, keeping him update with his own company. Even though Jung Corp in a bad condition, Yonghwa didn’t desperate. It gave him more spirit to recover soon and took over again his company under his management.

“So tell me, how’s with that Lawyer Lee Jungshin? Does he still flirt with you?” Asked Yonghwa.

Joohyun just rolled her eyes, “That’s not even important thing to ask.”

“Hey, why don’t you tell me? I sense something.” Yonghwa’s eyes narrowed.

“Look, I reject him before…well, before I ask you for break up.” Said Joohyun with a small voice. Somehow bringing that memory really pain her. It made her so guilty.

Yonghwa smiled and took her hand, “Baby, don’t feel sad. Maybe that break up thingy lead us to this current situation. Maybe you still guilty and blame yourself for that, but believe me… I never blame you. I do angry at you, but well… I can’t even angry at you for a long time.”

“I’m sorry.” Said Joohyun.

“I’m divorce with Bora and free to marry you, what else I can ask for?” Yonghwa grinned.

Joohyun heard that word of course. She heard ‘marry’ from his mouth so clear as water. She stunned.

“Now what?” Yonghwa poked her cheek playfully.

“You said that you’ll… you’ll marry me?” Asked Joohyun in awe.

“After there’s no more barrier for us, by all the means, yes… I’ll marry you. I love you.” Said Yonghwa, “Well, after the divorce court is done, of course.”

 

The said divorce court was held one week after. Joohyun came with Yonghwa by Yonghwa’s request. Joohyun refuse to come at first. She didn’t know why she didn’t want to come. Maybe she felt guilty, maybe she felt like another woman who cause this divorcement.

“Come on, Baby.. it’s not that you ask Bora to divorce me anyway.” Said Yonghwa.

“But still… I.. I have an affair with you.” Said Joohyun. She bent her head low.

“It’s true. But that’s for me to blame because I seduce you first…” Yonghwa chuckled.

Joohyun slapped his arm, “That’s not even funny.”

“Hey, calm down, Babe.” Yonghwa pecked her lips. “No more guilty. This happen for a cause. There’s must be something behind the thing that happened. Maybe we are indeed meant to be together and this is how we should unite.”

Joohyun sighed. “But…”

Yonghwa put his finger on Joohyun’s mouth, “No buts. Moreover, you are my secretary… you must be with me to help me.”

Joohyun rolled her eyes, “You use your authorization on me, Mr. CEO Jung.”

“Oh yes, I am, Secretary Seo.” Yonghwa smiled mischievously, “And I’ll use it now too.”

Yonghwa pulled Joohyun and made her sat on the bed. For the ill man that wasn’t fully recover, Yonghwa had much power. He circled his hand on her waist and pulled her nape and crashed his lips on hers.

The kiss was so deep and rough. That was the first time they kissed madly like that. They couldn’t do that before because of Yonghwa’s wound. But now, there’s no bandage and his wound was almost healed.

Joohyun moaned on their kiss and scooted closer to Yonghwa’s embrace. Her left hand roamed on his chest and the other one messed his hair. His hand didn’t stay still too. He massaged her hips then slowly trailed to her . He shamelessly kneed her full on and on with no intention to stop. It made Joohyun jerked and arched her back towards him, offering him more to touch.

They kissed so passionately, with a sweet mew from Joohyun’s throat and a lustful groan from Yonghwa. Tongue , lips biting, hands groping. All the combination made them on fire. But Joohyun broke the kiss, leaving them panting so hard.

“Yah, why you broke the kiss? I can still kiss you for the century.” Said Yonghwa.

“Aish.” Joohyun shook her head, “We’re in hospital… you want people come in and found us kissing like crazy?”

“I like that idea.” Yonghwa smirked. His hand trailed again to her and fondled her again.

Joohyun closed her eyes and enjoyed his advance. Gosh, how she like it when he touched her intimately like this.

“Uh.. st-stop it, Oppa.” Joohyun unwillingly slapped his hand away.

“You like it though.” Yonghwa grinned.

“Tsk!” Joohyun pouted at his statement. Of course she liked it!! “Well, are we going to courthouse and make yourself a widower?”

Yonghwa laughed, “Yes, of course, Baby. Let’s go…”

 

***

 

Yonghwa and Joohyun arrived at the courthouse. They entered the court room. Yonghwa sat in the front chair while Joohyun just waited behind. Bora was nowhere to be seen. Joohyun mocked Bora in her head. Even in this important event, Bora came late.

Lee Jungshin came not long after that. Yonghwa chose him again as his lawyer in this court. Even though he was kind of jealous towards Jungshin because he ever tried to hit on Joohyun, Yonghwa was satisfied in every Jungshin’s work. Yonghwa was a professional person after all. He would admit person with great capability.

The judges came and sat on their respective seat. Even Bora’s lawyer already present. But still, the spoil princess hadn’t arrived yet.

“Bora ssi might be late, I’ll be her representative.” Said Bora’s lawyer.

The judge nodded then start the court. They read all the rule and every necessities that should Yonghwa and Bora managed, like the wealth share and other money business. Including the house that Yonghwa and Bora stayed in before, it would belong to Bora. The court ran smooth because there was no obstacle which blocked the process.

Just when the court met an end and the judge was about hit the hammer to legalized Yonghwa and Bora’s divorcement, Bora came. She walked arrogantly with her shades on. She didn’t came alone, she came with a man. And obviously this man wasn’t ordinary man, Joohyun knew him. She always keep up with the information about business man all around the world. He was Jung Yunho, the owner of TVXQ Corporation. That company had the highest share value this year. They took over a lot of project all around the world. Means, a walking money… just how Bora like.

Joohyun frowned and just shrugged it off. Bora had a full right to find someone new after all. There was no restriction anymore. Joohyun wouldn’t mock Bora for this. She too came here with Yonghwa which now currently his official girlfriend.

“I’m sorry, please continue.” Said Bora as she sat on her seat.

The judge knocked on the hammer. It means that Yonghwa and Bora was no longer a married couple anymore. Joohyun heaved a glad sighed. Like finally… she and Yonghwa could be together without any guilt.

Yonghwa turned around at Joohyun. They exchanged a happy smile. Joohyun immediately approached Yonghwa to help him stood up and got his cane to walk.

Bora approached them and looked how difficult Yonghwa to stood on his cane. Joohyun really want to slap Bora hard because of her rude gaze on her ex-husband.

“Well, this is it.” Said Bora to Yonghwa.

“Yes.” Yonghwa answered shortly, “I see that Jung Yunho come with you.”

“Oh, yes.” Bora signaled Yunho to come closer.

Yonghwa looked at Yunho and offered his hand, “Congratulation, I guess?”

Yunho shook Yonghwa’s hand, “Well, thanks.”

“So I’ll receive the wedding invitation soon?” Yonghwa raised his brows. “Ah, by the way… let me introduce this young lady, Seo Joohyun.”

“Oh, hi. I’m Jung Yunho. Nice to meet you.” Yunho shook Joohyun’s hand.

“Nice to meet you, Mr. Jung Yunho.” Joohyun answered politely.

“Well, maybe it’s time for us to part way. See you.” Said Yonghwa. He shook Bora’s hand and also Yunho. Then he walked away along with Joohyun who always stayed beside him.

 

***

 

“Where to go now?” Asked Joohyun.

Joohyun was the one who drive since Yonghwa still couldn’t drive his own car. Yonghwa already discharged from the hospital. Now he could rest at home but still had to do a constant check up.

“To your house of course.” Said Yonghwa.

“Aish.. you have nowhere to go? Why always my house?” Joohyun asked playfully.

“I’ve already give my house to Bora, Joohyun-ah. I’m a homeless person.”

“Tsk, it’s not like you don’t have any properties beside that house.”

“Hmm I have a lot actually, but I have another plan.”

Joohyun snorted, “Are you bragging your money?”

Yonghwa laughed, “Listen to me first, will you?”

Joohyun rolled her eyes, “Okay… what’s that?”

“I have a plan… I will buy another one.”

“See?! You are bragging your money!”

“Aish!” Yonghwa pinched Joohyun’s nose, made her laughed and slapped away his hand. “Listen, I want to buy another house or maybe apartment and I give you the privilege to choose it based on your liking and I’ll buy it under your name.”

Joohyun almost hit the brake harshly. His sudden surprise really shock her, “What?”

“You heard me.” Said Yonghwa calmly.

“Well, okay I can help you to choose the house, but buy it under my name? That’s too much! You don’t have to!”

“That’s not too much. For the future Mrs. Jung, I must provide you a proper living.”

Joohyun gaped hearing the statement ‘Future Mrs. Jung’ that made her heart beats so crazy. Imagining living a life with Yonghwa made her heart flutter. It made her speechless, “Well… uhm.. o-okay…”

“But that’s not free…” Said Yonghwa.

“Ne?”

“Since the house will be under your name, you must live there as well… and of course with me.” Yonghwa grinned.

That was the second surprise that made her speechless even more. “O-oppa?”

Yonghwa grinned, “You and me, live together. Got it?”

“But Oppa…”

“You don’t want it?”

“Aniya! I want it of course.” Joohyun unconsciously blurted out and immediately slapped herself mentally, because she sounded too eager.

Yonghwa laughed, “I know.”

Joohyun just bent her head low in embarrassment.

“Until, we get the suitable house for us, I’ll live in your house.”

That was the third surprise.

“Oppa! Can you stop shocking me? What else surprise that you keep for me? Just tell me later okay? So I can prepare.”

“It is surprising?” Yonghwa raised his brows, “I think it’s obvious. After I’m free, we can start a new life together.”

Joohyun cleared , “Well, it’s too sudden. I even haven’t think about that yet.”

“It’s okay. You don’t have to think anymore.” Yonghwa smiled, “From now on, we live together. Arrasseo?”

Joohyun bit her lips. Her heart was full of excitement, “Arraseo.”

 

***

 

Joohyun woke up from her sleep then turned around. She was welcomed by the sleeping Yonghwa beside her. She propped her head on her arm as she watched him slept.

She smiled sweetly at him. Finally! They could be together again. Yonghwa was there on the side of her bed. Joohyun could see him the moment she woke up.

Yonghwa’s finally woke up and opened his eyes. He stirred and met Joohyun’s eyes. He smiled and leaned closer to Joohyun then captured her lips gently.

“Good morning, Babe.” Yonghwa whispered against her lips.

“Good morning, Oppa.” Joohyun answered then kissed him again.

“What a nice thing to start my day.” Said Yonghwa as he brushed Joohyun’s cheek.

“Good to now.” Joohyun smiled.

“I want to stay in bed with you all day long.”

“But this is the first day you start to work again.”

“Hmm…” Yonghwa pouted, “Can I start to work tomorrow?”

“No, you can’t. Now get up!” Joohyun got up and slightly pulled Yonghwa so he would get up too.

“Arraseo~” Yonghwa whine.

 

They arrived in the office at 8 am straight. All the worker greeted Yonghwa happily. They wished Yonghwa to get well soon and so on and so forth. Joohyun always help Yonghwa beside him. She assured him to walk properly with his cane and not fall.

Yonghwa was still in his recovery process. He used cane to walk but he regularly practice to walk without cane. And of course, Joohyun always accompanied him when he had walk practice.

“Phew, safety landed.” Said Yonghwa as he sat on his chair inside his office.

“Tired?” Asked Joohyun.

“Well, a full month bed rest makes my body rather stiff. In addition, I feel my legs twice heavier than before. I must do my physical exercise to bring my body shape back.”

“It’s another thing to do later. The priority is recovering your leg.”

“Arrasseo…” Yonghwa smiled.

“Well, I’ll prepare coffee and buy sandwich for the breakfast.”

“Okay. Don’t go too long, Baby.”

 

They had breakfast together in Yonghwa’s office. It just like the old time where they always had breakfast like this. But now, the different was they feel lighter. No burden and no secret to keep.

Yonghwa playfully asked Joohyun to feed him. Joohyun willingly obliged. She stuffed a piece of sandwich to Yonghwa’s mouth then she gave him a peck on his lips. Yonghwa snickered then kissed her back. He was naughty as usual. His hand was leisurely rested on Joohyun’s thigh as he it occasionally. Joohyun didn’t mind that. Really. Yonghwa’s touch was her favorite after all.

They finished their breakfast at 8.30. Joohyun cleaned the table, after that she helped Yonghwa to sit again on his chair behind his work desk. It was time to work. Today would be a long day.

 

***

 

It was surprising for Joohyun when she saw how Yonghwa work. Despite is ill condition, Yonghwa could work really fast and precise. He did realize that Jung Corp need a lot of improvement after he left it. So he did a lot of meeting and evaluation with his team.

Joohyun always by his side. She always helped him both in his work and also his health. She managed all the appointment, tons of proposals and also prepared him lunch and spoiled him rot like a baby.

It surely drained her, but she didn’t find it tiring at all. Now the office hour had already finished and all the work was called off for today. Now, Joohyun and Yonghwa was on their way home and of course with Joohyun on the driver seat.

She was concentrating on the road but she felt a piercing gaze on her from someone in the passenger seat beside her. She took a glance and yes, Yonghwa was looking at her intently with a stupid smile on his face.

Joohyun rasied her brows and smiled. “What?” She asked.

Yonghwa shook his head, smile still on his lips. “Aniya.”

Joohyun chuckled, “Oh yeah?”

“Well… I find you prettier every seconds. How could it be?” Yonghwa said.

“Oh my, isn’t that too cheesy?” Joohyun chuckled.

“Aniya. I’m honest.” Said Yonghwa, “Really, thank you, Joohyun-ah.”

“For what?”

“For everything.” Said Yonghwa, “You help me a lot today. Not only today, actually. You’ve helped me a lot.”

Joohyun took a glance on Yonghwa, “You don’t have to mention that, Oppa. That’s why I’m here, isn’t it?”

Yonghwa grinned so wide, “Oh, palli come the red light. I want to kiss you so bad!”

 

***

 

Joohyun dried her hair with only a towel wrapped on her body casually. She was too used to walked around just like that in front of Yonghwa. She hummed a song as she blew the hair dryer on her hair until it was half dry. She turned of the hair dryer and turned around only to find Yonghwa watched her from the bed with hungry gaze on her.

“What?” Joohyun asked innocently.

Yonghwa laughed, “Are you torturing me right now? You know that I can’t walk straightaway to you and ravish you senseless, so you parade your beautiful body in front of me?”

Joohyun looked down and realized her current state. She grinned, “Oh, sorry.”

“Your sorry is declined.” Yonghwa narrowed his eyes.

“Oh, don’t be angry.” Joohyun took off her towel and left her body uncover. Completely . “Just think this is your motivation for you to recover soon.” She said as she walked around and rummaged her wardrobe.

Yonghwa could just stay on the bed and watched her with the desire that built up more and more. He could feel his heart beat accelerated and was getting hard. “Joohyun-ah…” She whispered.

Joohyun didn’t turn around and continue to put her nightie on. She pick a y see through lingerie. The red color really stood out her fair skin. Once she had done, she walked to the bed. Yonghwa never broke his eyes from her. He bit his lower lip excitedly when Joohyun came closer and closer.

Joohyun smiled naughtily at Yonghwa and she straddled him on the lap carefully. She did that gently so she didn’t hurt his leg. She hooked both of her hands on Yonghwa’s neck. Her hot core press directly on his hard-on. She wriggled her hips and made a soft friction between their private part.

“God, Joohyun-ah…” Yonghwa whispered.

“Yes, Oppa?” She leaned on him and kissed the corner of his lips.

“You are a naughty, naughty girl.” Said Yonghwa huskily. He brushed both of his palm on her thighs.

“Well…” She giggled, then captured his lips fully.

Yonghwa groaned full of lust. He pulled her nape closer to him and kissed her even deeper. He pressed his tongue on her lips and probe . Joohyun willingly opened up for Yonghwa and let him dominate the kiss.

Joohyun grinded he hips on him and made Yonghwa even crazier. His hand fondled her here and there, made Joohyun moaned ily on his mouth. His hand trailed from her hips up to her stomach and finally settled on her covered . He kneed it gently then slipped her nightie straps down to her shoulder. Down and down until the upper nightie slid and revealed her s.

Joohyun felt a cold air hit her sensitive . She gasped and a satisfied purr escaped when she felt Yonghwa’s hand played with it. He tugged and pulled it gently with his fingers, brushed it with his thumb and turn it into a hard peak.

They broke the kiss and looked at each other with a loving gaze. Yes, passion burn inside them but actually this was love. Joohyun bit her lip and blushed. Yonghwa smirked and kissed her nose gently.

“Joohyun-ah, I love you..” He said.

“I love you too.” She answered back.

Yonghwa smiled then he trailed soft kisses from her cheek, lips down to her neck. He inhaled her fresh scent and it gently there. Joohyun grasped his shoulder and tilted her head to make him easier to mark her. A soft kiss turn into a hard bite. In no time, her neck already full of kiss mark from him.

Then he trailed down and aim to her soft mound. She waited and she wasn’t disappointed. His lips and mouth greedily her . Joohyun bent her knee on the bed and arched her back to his face. Yonghwa pushed her back side with his hand and opened his mouth as wide as he could to eat her blossoming mound. He grazed his teeth on her soft rounded flesh, played the pinkish top with her tongue and finally it hard.

“O-oppa~ ah..” Joohyun moaned in satisfaction. She pushed his head further to let him know that she loved his touch so damn much.

He lapped on her mound greedily. He was sure that he couldn’t get enough of her. He kept kissing her there as long as he wanted. Joohyun already panted and blinded by the pleasure. She too didn’t want him to stop.

Yonghwa stopped and looked up at Joohyun. He was so satisfied with his sweet appetizer and also a flushed and hot Joohyun above him. Her full was moving up and down because of her erratic breath.

“Gosh, you are too y, Baby.” He said then kissed the tip of her pinkish .

Joohyun moaned and pulled him for another round of deep kiss. She moved her hips on him again with a faster pace. Yonghwa groaned and pushed her hips down to his aching hard-on since he couldn’t move much.

“Oppa…” She called him sensually.

“Joohyun-ah….”

Joohyun slowly pulled Yonghwa’s t-shirt and pulled it off of his body. There was still a faint scar on his chest. She traced it softly with her finger tips. Yonghwa grabbed her hand and kissed each of her finger.

“You know, I’m so thankful that I have you.” Said Yonghwa.

Joohyun blushed, “I’m thankful that I meet you.”

Yonghwa smiled then he put her palm on his cheek. “We’re meant to be.”

Joohyun smiled at his sweet words. Somehow she really wanted to cry. She couldn’t believe that she would meet Yonghwa this way. This was the hard and a wrong way, she couldn’t understand but here they were. Together and happy.

Finally teardrops melted on her cheek. She was crying yet she smiled so wide.

“Hey, why are you crying, Baby?” Asked Yonghwa as he brushed off her tears.

“Aniya…. I’m just happy.” Joohyun answered.

Yonghwa chuckled. “Yes, me too.”

Yonghwa pulled her face closer to him. They kissed so gently. They exchanged their feeling, their happiness through the kiss. The gentle kiss turned even passionate. Both of them were crazy in desire. Yonghwa pulled Joohyun’s nightie and left her with just on. Joohyun kissed Yonghwa harder as their body pressed together.

Joohyun broke the kiss and then slid down Yonghwa’s sweatpants. She pulled down along with his brief as careful as she could. She was fully aware that Yonghwa’s leg hadn’t fully recover. So even though she wanted to undress him fast, she still thought about his condition first.

“Safely taken off.” Joohyun chuckled as she threw his pants.

Yonghwa laughed. “Thank God. Now, I guess it’s your turn.” He said while his lips in anticipation, wanting Joohyun as soon as possible.

Joohyun shot him a sensual smile before she pulled off her soaked . Now she was standing fully in front of Yonghwa. He leaned on the headboard contentedly, enjoying the beautiful view.

“Come closer, Baby.” Yonghwa whispered lustfully.

Joohyun obliged and walked towards Yonghwa. She carefully straddled Yonghwa’s lap. His hot wet core now brushed directly with his hard member. Both groaned in satisfaction on the y friction.

“Now, Joohyun. I need you now.” Yonghwa said.

Joohyun pressed her lips hard on Yonghwa’s then she lifted her hips only to back on him and engulfed . She gasped a little as she deepen his . It was been a while they hadn’t made love, so it was like did it for the first time all over again.

“Yong-Yonghwa… ah..” She moaned.

“Baby… just take it slowly.” Yonghwa eased her as he massaged her hips gently.

Joohyun was doing nothing. She closed her eyes while hugging Yonghwa tight. She was trying to get used of him inside of her.

Yonghwa waited patiently. He kissed her shoulder gently and his hand brushed her back soothingly.

Yonghwa chuckled, “Gosh, you are so warm and comfortable. I just want to hug you forever.”

“I do want you to hug me forever.” Joohyun whispered.

“That’s what I’ll do, Baby…” Said Yonghwa, “But it will be better if you move on me right now.” He chuckled playfully.

Joohyun laughed hard. She release her hug and looked at Yonghwa in the eye. “You are so funny and naughty.” She tapped his nose.

“Yes, I am. I think you fall for me because of that.” Yonghwa grinned.

“Well…. That is one of the reason from so many reasons why I fall for you.”

“So what else?”

“Hmm… I can’t tell because it is too much.”

Yonghwa smiled, “Alright… you’ll have much time to list it one by one. So Mrs. Jung, move on me. Jigeum!”

Joohyun chuckled then she started to move on him. She moved up and then moved down again. Yonghwa rolled his eyes and groaned in satisfaction. Joohyun repeated the motion and add more pressure on her . She rolled her hips and played it even hard until Yonghwa moaned her name over and over again.

“Yes… Joohyun-ah…” Yonghwa whispered breathlessly.

They kissed madly. Their tongue battled with each other, tried to taste each other and fought for dominance. As they kissed, both of Yonghwa’s hand moved up and cupped her s. He molded her twin bosom and kneed it gently. He rolled and played with the peak tirelessly.

Joohyun broke the kiss then boldly pushed his head on her , wanting him kissed her there. he happily obliged. He kissed her all over, enjoying her soft skin with his tongue.

Joohyun moved faster and faster, hit the spot where she wanted the most. It was getting hot and the pleasure was unbearable. The tension was even higher and higher and at one point, they felt the ultimate pleasure. They groaned as in satisfaction. Yonghwa released inside her as she held him close.

Both panted so hard and just stayed still to compose their rapid heart beats. Once it cooled down, Joohyun got up from Yonghwa’s lap. She help him to lowered his body on the bed and made him comfortable. Joohyun leaned on him pecked his lips gently, then she snuggled to his warmth.

“I love you.” She whispered.

Yonghwa smiled and tighten his hug on her. “I love you too.”

 

***

 

Yonghwa said that they would buy a apartment for them, but seems that they were too busy with the job and on the weekend they were too busy with their hyper and lustful physical needs. So time went by, without them realized they had already lived together for about six months.

Yonghwa’s recovery process gave a good result too. Now he could walk without cane, but he must walk very slowly. He was eager to get well very soon. He really wanted to live his life as usual.

Now their live was close to a married couple. Joohyun would make him breakfast and prepared his clothes. They would eat breakfast together with a light chat and light peck here and there. Since Yonghwa still couldn’t drive, Joohyun was the one who drove the car to go to the office. After a good morning kiss, they would work as professional as they could be.

After the office hours done, they would have dinner. It was depend on the mood and condition. Sometimes they had dinner out in restaurant or they would go shopping groceries and Joohyun would cook. After that, they would sat side by side and eat ice cream while watching night news.

It felt so natural… it felt so right. They both so happy and content.

But something happen in one morning. Joohyun who usually woke up early was still buried under the blanket. Yonghwa scooted closer to Joohyun and pulled down the blanket.

“Joohyun-ah? Baby? Are you okay?” Asked Yonghwa anxiously.

“O-oppa…. I’m not feeling well….” She answered weakly.

“Wae? Where does it hurt?” Yonghwa touched her forehead and brushed her cheek.

“I- I don’t know.” Joohyun shook her head, “I- I think I can’t manage to come to office.”

“It’s alright, Baby. I’ll stay home too… I’ll take care of you.” Said Yonghwa.

“But Oppa… you have a meeting with all general manager this morning.” Joohyun gasped for air. She found it really difficult even for talking. “It’s… it’s very important…”

“And leave you like this? That meeting may go to hell. I’ll be with you. Period.” Said Yonghwa sternly.

“No!” Joohyun gasped. “Just- just go to office. I’ll call the driver to fetch you…” Joohyun was about to get up from the bed but Yonghwa stop her.

“Stop there. You won’t go anywhere.” Said Yonghwa.

“It’s okay. Maybe I just need more rest.”

“Joohyun-ah…”

“Just… go… omo!” Joohyun bent to Yonghwa then she threw up all over Yonghwa’s body. “Oh God! Sorry.” She cried.

Instead of feeling disgust, Yonghwa wiped her dirty mouth with his own hand. Then he hugged Joohyun in his embrace. “Baby.. we’ll go to the doctor now, okay?”

“But how about the meeting?”

Yonghwa sighed. She would forever be his secretary who would always keep his schedule on track.

“Fine! We’ll take a cab and take you to the hospital. I’ll leave you there with Kanggun and I’ll go to the office to attend the meeting. I’ll cancel all my appointment after that and go to hospital as soon as possible.”

“But you still have another appointment with Miss. Kim Taeyeon from Kim Corp…”

“Shh! In the time like this you still remind me about my schedule? It’s you who become my priority now!” Said Yonghwa rather harshly, “I’ll help you take a bath and dressed. Do what I said, okay? Pretty please?”

Joohyun faintly nod. She had no more energy left to argue.

 

***

 

Yonghwa dropped Joohyun in hospital. He contacted Doctor Kang and left Joohyun there. After a soft kiss on her forehead, Yonghwa reluctantly went to the office.

He tried really hard to concentrate on the meeting. He could only think about Joohyun. She never sick before. She always took care of her health. So seeing Joohyun like this made Yonghwa worried sick.

As soon as the meeting ended, Yonghwa went to hospital straightaway. He went to Doctor Kang office and found him calmly sat on his chair while reading some file.

“Kanggun, how’s Joohyun?” Asked Yonghwa.

“Oh, good afternoon for you too.” Said Minhyuk with his eye smile.

“Yah! I ask how’s Joohyun?” Asked Yonghwa once again impatiently.

“Calm down… She’s in the patient room. She is resting there.”

“Where?” Asked Yonghwa frantically.

“First, to calm you down, I’ll say something to you. Joohyun ssi is okay.” Said Minhyuk. “Now, I’ll take you to her.”

Yonghwa nodded. At least knowing that Joohyun was okay was a great relief for him.

Minhyuk walked to certain corridor and Yonghwa followed him. Minhyuk opened one of the door and there, Joohyun was sitting on the bed. She looked perfectly fine but still there’s an IV needle stuck on her arm.

“Joohyun-ah!” Yonghwa walked to her and held her hand. “Baby, are you okay?” He let his endearment slip just like that. He even didn’t realize that Minhyuk was still there.

“I’m okay. More than okay.” She smiled.

“You scared me to death you know?” He brushed her cheek.

“You don’t have to worry anymore.”

“So.. what actually happen to you?” Yonghwa asked.

Joohyun looked at Yonghwa then she looked at Minhyuk.

“Wae?” Yonghwa looked at the two confusedly.

“Well….” Minhyuk smiled amusedly. He looked at Joohyun then Joohyun nodded at him.

“Don’t play with me.” Yonghwa warned.

“Okay…” Minhyuk smiled even wider. “Seems that someone will be a father soon.” Said Minhyuk.

“What are you talking about?” Yonghwa looked at Minhyuk and then to Joohyun.

“Oppa…” Joohyun reached his hand and held it, “I’m pregnant.”

 

To be continued~

 


 

Hi! This is meluvyuya!

It’s been a long time, I know. So many of you ask for this story update. So well, here it is.

I’m quite busy this past month. I’m starting my job and I have to move out from my hometown. It’s a difficult time for me. I need to adapt the new city, new environment, and a new job. So yeah, i can’t write much. My mind isn’t into writing fanfic.

But well, finally I can update this. Hope this chapter doesn’t disappoint you. Thanks for waiting. Thanks for nudging me through twitter, pm and comment. I really appreciate it.

I thought this chapter will be the last. Seems that I have more to tell. So I add one more chap. I assure you next time is the last chap. And also don’t wait for me to do update as soon as possible, because I’m easily tired when I’m back from work. So yeah, can’t write much… kkk.

So this is all from me. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Thank you very much!