chapter 2

He is mine

Bomi-pov-

I froze for a moment.Who is he? Should i meet him? No? But im curious too..gosh its already late duh. Whatever then, i walked pass the living room "11 p.m already? Im dead." i said in a low tone so my grandpa didnt wake up.I slowly opened the door and walked to the park.."Maybe that park?" i walk to the park near my house.

 

 

 

Suga-pov-

Ahh..really,the boys is so noisy..How am i going to sleep?I walked to the park near our dorm. "11.20? Aish,im hungry" i talked to myself..I look around the park and i saw a familiar face."Is that...bomi?" i try to remember bomi face (lol) "Gosh,she's bomi..but wait,what is she doing here? Is she living near this area?" I hid behind the tree so she couldnt see me. Suddenly i saw a guy with her."Tch, boyfriend huh?" i frowns. Wait what? When im about to leave,the guy have a knief with him. "What is he doing?!" i can hear bomi crying. "Should i help her..or nah?" Then i decide to help her coz she might get hurt if i didnt help her. i ran towards them and punch the guy face. When im trying to help bomi who fell down.The guy ran away. "Yah!" i shouted. But the guy already gone.

 

 

 

Bomi-pov-

Where is he? Should i go home now? If grandpa find out..i might die..i laugh a bit."Its already 11.18!" when im about to leave,the guy came and bow at me. I bowed back. I cant see his face clearly because he cover it with mask. Mask? Why must he wearing a mask? Is she catch a cold or what? I start wondering.He finally talked and he ask me alot of question. I dont answer all of it. Yae,why should i? I dont talk to stranger actually. "Im going to leave..its already late" i said. "Wait" the guy grab my wrist. Suddenly i saw a knief with him."what are you doing? Let me go!" i tried to ran but i cant..I lost my balance and i fell. Suddenly,everything turn black.

 

 

 

Suga-pov-

What should i do? Where's she live? I look for her phone..but i cant find it.Maybe she didnt bring it. "Bomi..?" i tried to wake her up several time but still..no answer."i have no choice.."

 

 

 

Bts-pov-

Jin:Yah! Kim taehyung! Park jimin! What are you guys doing?!/shout.

V:im not taehyung hyung~

Rap mon: what on earth is happening here? Why is the dorm so messy duh?

Jhope: Calm down rap mon/laugh

Rap mon:How can i? Just look at this dorm..agrhhh..

Jimin:Jhope hyung..dance with me juseyo./do agyeo

Jhope:Ayee uri jiminie is sho cute./laugh

V:Jungkook ah,come here..you should try this too!/shout from the kitchen.

Jungkook:Ayee,all my hyung is crazy duh./laugh a bit

/Everyone suddenly turn into silent mode when suga enter the dorm/

 

 

 

V-pov-

Wait,what? Im not dreaming right? Someone please slap me..is that bomi? Suga hyung..you! I cough abit.

 

 

Bts-pov-

V: what happen to her hyung?

Suga:Like you see..faint.

Jimin:Ayee,poor bomi nuna.

Jin:who?/shout from the kitchen.

V:Bomi hyung..

Jin:what ?Bomi?/ran to the living room..what is she doing here?

Jhope:woo..what?bomi?

Rap mon:Why dont you send her home?

Suga:i dont know where's her home.

Jungkook,jimin:where did you go suga hyung?!

Suga:I go to the park near our dorm since you guys are so noisy..Then i saw bomi with a stranger.i thought he was her boyfriend..but no.That guy have a knief with him i dont know what he want to do with that..I tried to save bomi but then he faint.

V:How about the guy? Where is he hyung?

Suga:who know?guys,im tired duh..let me sleep.;;;;

Jhope: Jungkook ah,bring some water and medicine ..she got fever.

Jungkook:Ahhh..yess hyung./ran to the kitchen.

Rap mon:Fine then,you guys should sleep after this..remember tomorrow we still have a class.

V:i'll take care of her.

Jimin:let me help you./do agyeo.

V:No.im fine..

Jhope:Just make sure you didnt do something bad to her v./laugh

V:hyung!im not.

Suga:Okay,i count on you v.

 

 

 

Suga-pov-

What with this feeling?im jealous? Ugh no! Min yoongi..you,you just meet her! But seem like v,that kid have a feeling towards bomi duh..i sigh"Arghh nevermind..im going to sleep~" "goodnight suga hyung!" jimin said."yea,you too" 

 

 

 

Jhope-pov-

Why is everybody so....ahh,wait,bomi..is she okay?hmm..i hope she is.i close my eyes.

 

 

 

V-pov-

Yess..finally,i can spend my time with my bomi !! Wait what? I laugh a bit.. She's so pretty.Ugh i slap myself. Dont do such stupid thing v! I put a blanket on her and sleep on the floor.

 

 

 

Next morning.

Jhope-pov-

Everyone is still sleeping.As usual,im the one who will woke up early in the morning and make breakfast for my members.when i walked pass the living room i saw v sleep on the floor while bomi still sleeping soundly on the sofa. To be very honest,im not interested with any girls..but its changed now.i dont know why. But bomi and i used to be bestfriend a long time ago. My members didnt know about this.Im a bit dissapointed because she didnt notice me,her old friend..did my face change a lot? I guess no..but what can i do? I walked towards them. "Yah,v..you better wake up now." i kick his leg several time but he didnt answer. I laugh.This kid. "Yoon bomi..,no bomi..miss yoon? What should i call her?" i shake her shoulder slowly. Finally,she woke up but seem like she didnt remember where's she at. "You're at our dorm bomi ssi" i said."what?!" she said and stare at me. I laugh a bit.she still yoon bomi that i know. "Uhmm,,i should go home now..see you guys later at school!" she ran and leave our dorm." 6.12 a.m? Its still early duh..since our shool.start at 8.00.

 

 

 

Bomi-pov-

How cant i remember what is happening last night? Whats wrong with my head? I meet a stranger.a knief..and faint? But who saved me last night? And how can i sleep at their dorm? 7 guy and only 1 girl? Yoon bomi..you're dumb.i hit my head using my toothbrush.(lol) "Bomi? Are you wake up already?" my grandpa shout from downstair. "Yes!!! "I shouted."come down and eat your breakfast!" "okay.." fyuhh,thats a relief i managed to came home on time.

 

 

 

/School/ Bomi-pov-

Im late again?! I look at the time. "No please" i ran to my classroom.but glad the teacher still not coming."Are you alright?" suga asked me."Ahh,yea i am fine..thanks" i smile. "What about your fever?" "i feel better now" suddenly suga touch my forehead. I froze. All the girls in the class give me a death glare. "Good..seem like your fever already gone." "hmm yea" i smile. "Is she crazy or what?!" one of the girl said. Oh my feels..

 

 

 

/At canteen/ Bts-pov-

Jin: suga,look here..what is actually happen last night?

V:Ohoo..jhope hyung,how dare you kick my pretty legs this morning?!!

Jhope:pretty? Mine is the prettiest./laugh

V:really? I dont care.

Jimin:shut up you two!

Rap mon:yea,tell us..im curious too.

V:yoongi hyung?are you listening?

Jungkook:hyung~waa..this hyung.

 

 

 

Suga-pov-

Im toi lazy to answer all their question.So i pretend like im listening to music using my headphone. "Im leaving" i said. "Hyung""yoongi hyung!"

 

 

 

Jimin-pov-

Ayee..suga hyung is so mean. Wait,why is he now rarely talk? Its because of bomi nuna? Nah,i dont think so. But taehyung seem weird too.i walk to my classroom alone since taehyung and jungkook still at the canteen with rap mon,jhope and jin hyung. I accidentaly look outside the window.."is that bomi nuna?"

 

 

 

Bomi-pov-

I feel so lonely..why no one wants to be my friends?..my mom,and dad already pass away last year.Grandpa? He's too old to work and earn money..hmm why dont i help him instead? I smile a bit.part time job-- "nuna!" "huh?" I look around. "Ahh,jimin?" i said.he walk towards me."what are you reading?" "a book?" i answer. "How can you read it?" he said.what? What have i done?"what do you mean?" "well..your book..its upside down."he laugh.. "Ahh..haha thanks jimin ah"

 

 

 

V-pov-

I love eating.i laugh a bit. "Kook ah," i wishper"Can you lend me some money?" "huh? For what?" " to buy food of course" "heol no..use your own money hyung..you're rich though." "fine.." i frowns.. "By the way kook,dont you feel suga hyung hiding something from us?" " i dont know hyung..if you're done..we should go now." suga hyung seem weird lately. "Yes..im done,so leggo"

 

 

 

Bomi-pov-

Im waiting for jimin to come.i called him but he didnt pick up the calls. "Bomu nuna!" jimin pat my shoulder. "Yah!" " im sorry nuna,i was late.."" no,its fine jimin ah" i smile."so,lets go nuna.." he grab my hand and we walked together. Since today is saturday,jimin ask me out.

 

 

 

/Flashback/Bomi-pov-

"Nuna,lets hang out" he said. "What?no" "please?' "eyy..,no im busy" "nuna,please?" he do agyeo. "But jimin ah"" dont worry nuna,i'll take care of you." he laugh."jimin ah,i said..no" "nuna.." " ugh..fine then,so when?" "this saturday..wait for me okay?" he wink at me and walk away. "That kid..don't call me nuna!"

 

 

 

Bts-pov-

V:where is chim chim hyung?

Rap mon:he said,he meet his friends.

V:what friends?(lol)

Jhope: why dont we hang out too? Its bored thoo.

Rap mon:sure..

Jin:Yoongi..you're still not wake up?!

Suga:what? Just let me sleep duh..

Jungkook:hyung,do you want to join us?

Suga:huh?nah,,i dont..just go without me..

 

 

 

Jimin-pov-

"Nuna,lets get some ice cream!!" "sure..you'll treat right?" she laugh.."of course" i smile."your girlfriend huh?" the aunty ask me. I laugh a bit."well..yes!" " no..,we're not-" "shut up nuna" "she's so cute huh"" thanks" i said.."yah,jimin..im not your girlfriend duh.." she said. "From now on,you're my girlfriend..got it?" i .

 

 

 

Bomi-pov-

What? Im not anyone girlfriend duh..

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys..another update