chapter 6

He is mine

Bts -pov-

Jimin:hyung! What should we do?

Rap mon:let send her home.

V:but..we didnt know where she live?!

Jhope:i know..so,lets hurry..

 

 

/Bomi house/jhope-pov-

"Grandpa?! Grandpa!" i shouted and bell the ring."wait! Who's it?" "hoseok! Its me,hoseok.." once bomi's grandpa opened the door we greet him."Hoseok ah,what happened to bomi?" "we're sorry..we dont know either." rap mon said."ahh,yes yes..come in.you must be tierd." i smile and we all entered bomi house. "Hoseok ah,help me..-" "ohh,sure!" i help bomi's grandpa to carry bomi to her bedroom"

 

 

Bts-pov-

V: How come hobie hyung know where's bomi nuna live and bomi's grandpa?!

Suga:dont know?

Jungkook: jimin hyung,how can bomi nuna fainted?

Jimin: i dont know,i asked her if she's okay..but she keep saying that her head is hurt..she start sweating alot and then faint.

Rapmon:jhope ah,! So,how is she?

Jhope: she's will be okay.dont worry..maybe she just tierd?

V: are you sure we dont have to bring her to hospital hyung?

Jhope: yes..so,i think we should go now.its already late.

Grandpa: where are you guys wanna go?

Jhope: we should go home now..and sorry about bomi. /sigh

Grandpa: no no,it's not your fault.Thanks. 

 

 

/Flashback/jhope-pov-

Bomi grandpa seems weird duh. "She must be suffer alot-" "huh? What do you mean grandpa?" i asked curiously. "No,nothing,hoseok ah..please take care of her at school..okay?" i just smile and nodding. "Sure..i'll"

 

 

/School/Suga-pov-

"Suga!!" i heard bomi voice."Huh? What? Wait,are you already fine?" "me?of course i do.im a healthy kid~" she laugh a bit. Oh please. I sigh. "Really?good then. Don't you dare to fainted again! Take care of yourself duh..you make us worried last night." "huh?excuse me..i fainted?when?i cant remember!" "yoon bomi,ugh fine..i know you very well..even my face you cant remember" "when?tell me!" "nevermind!" 

 

 

Bomi-pov-

Heh,why is he so cold? Min suga! I glare at him who's sleeping again. Whatever then. I opened my book and try to pay attention when the teacher start her lesson. "Finally!" the bell rang and all the student go to recess except me and the sleepyhead guy next to me."should i wake him up?" hmm..he's cute.but ughh annoying. Better im not waking him up.i walked out from the classroom."Bomi!""Omma!!" i shouted. "Hahaha you're so cute bomi" i saw jhope trying to hold his laugh. "Jhope ah! You scared me!" "im not your mom..okay?" "i know..dont do that again! Im warning you,i might kill you.got it?" i laugh a bit. "Ayee,you're the one who scared me. Where is suga?" "well,.he still sleeping..and where is the rest?" "i dont know?" he answer my question playfully."ahh,really?" "so,lets eat together!" he grabbed my hand and we walked to the canteen.

 

 

Jhope-pov-

I grab bomi's hand and we both walked together. Its been a long time finally i can eat with her again. I cant stop smiling. My heart still no change,i guess? Yes. She still my first love though. Just hoping she will able to remember me again. "Thanks for the treat!" she said. "Ohh,sure.you're welcome" i smile.so,we'll meet next time."next time?ohh,sure then" she waved at me and leave me alone. Bomi ahh. I sigh."I miss you"

 

 

Suga-pov-

"Ya,yoon bomi!" i shouted when i saw her entered the classroom."yess?what do you want huh?" suddenly the bell rang. "Yah,how dare you?why dont you wake me up?im starving okay?" "why should i?" "eyy.mean!" "mean?omg,your words..okay nevermind. Here!" she pass me a packet of sandwiches. "Wahh!! Thanks..you're the best bomi ah" i laugh when i saw her sulking."of cos i am." "eww..you're sulking..dont you?" i ."no?! Hurry finish it!"

 

 

/Bts dorm/ Bts-pov-

Rapmon:How is bomi suga hyung?

Suga:ahh,she is fine.

Jungkook: Really? But seem like she ..nevermind.

Rapmon:what? What's wrong with you kook?

Jungkook:nothing..oh,hyung have you see jimin and v?

Suga: i dont know /laugh

/suddenly the dorm turn to black/

All: Happy birthday to you..happy birthday to you..happy birthday to jungkookie! Happy birthday to you!

Jungkook:ayee! Hyung,what is this?!

V: Happy birthday kook,hyung loves you./laugh

Jungkook:thank you hyung /cry

Jhope: ayee,uri jungkookie is crying.! Dont cry kookie..

Jimin:hurry make wishes and blow the candle!

Jungkook:ahh,okay..

 

 

 

Bomi-pov-

"Grandpa,grandpa?" "ohh,bomi ah,here!" i ran to my grandpa and hug him."what's wrong?" "grandpa..start from today i'll come hope at 7p.m okay?" i smile."for what? Do you have classes?" "ahh..haha yes" actually,i already got part time job.

 

 

Suga-pov-

"Morning" bomi greet me.i look at her then smile."Hi,morning too" wait,what is this?since when im smile at this bomi?heh nevermind. "So,do you know jungkook birthday was yesterday?" "huh?are you serious? Really? I dont know." "yes..i am," "okay then..i'll congrats him after this." "yea,do whatever you want."

 

 

Jungkook-pov-

"Jungkook ah! Wait for me." i heard bomi nuna voice. "Oh! Bomi nuna~" i shouted. "Happu belated birthday wishes from me.and sorry,i dont know yesterday was your birthday kookie" she frowns a little. "Ayee thanks nuna..no,its okay." i smile. "Okay,let me treat you some drinks." she mess my hair. Wait?i never let girls touch my hair..okay she win."just drink?" i . "Yes" she laugh."haha okay,sure!" i nod and we both walked together to the canteen. This time i saw a group of girls staring at us."jungkook oppa!" "who's that girl?""yah! Dont flirt with jungkook you ugly girl!" bla bla bla. Ughh this is why i hate most of the girl in the school. So annoying. "Nuna?are you okay?" "of course kookie,by the way i envy you guys.." she laugh. "Huh? Why?" "well,because you guys have lots of fangirl?" she said. "Haha yea,but sometime they are so busybody nuna"

 

 

Bts-pov-

V:where is bomi nuna?she's not coming?

Suga: yea,she said she need to go somewhere.

Jhope:ahh,i see.

V:okay then.

Jin: guys,guess what? Our leader said he'll treat us dinner tonight./laugh

Rapmon: jin hyung! Since when i said those thing?

Jhope:ayee our leader is so nice!

V:yeay..i love you hyung!

Jimin: v,can you not..

V: are you jelous jiminie?

Jimin: why should i?v please. /laugh

Jungkook: so,what should we practise?

 

 

Bomi-pov-

"Hello,my name is bomi..new worker here." i smile and greet my friend."oh hello bomi..im nana" "im naeun" 

 

 

V-pov-

I feel bored."Hyung,i'll comd home early!" "okay!" its already 6.00 p.m tho. "Lets buy some snack~~" i wear my cap and a mask well,i catch a cold.yea,so suddenly. I sigh. I walked pass the park,the street and few store and finally i reach the shop. I entered the shop and buy lots of snack."kim taehyung..-" i laugh abit. No wonder my hyung called me food monster duh."thanks" i nod and walked out from the shop. After that i walked to the coffie shop that i always go to buy my fav cappucino.when i reach the shop amd enter the shop,i saw bomi nuna. Oh my,what is she doing here at this time? "Bomi?" i called her name." who are yo- wait..i know you! You're the guy who want to kill me." i shocked. "What?wait-" she ran towards me and start hitting me. What's wrong with her?"nuna!" "you should die!" she shouted. "Bomi..its me,v! Kim taehyung!" i hugged her. "What?v? Ohh,- im so sorry v ah" she start to tearing. "Nuna,no..im sorry,dont cry please" i hugged her again. "I thought you..you" i pat her back. "Its okay..im here nuna" i mess her hair. All the costumer looked at us. I bowed to them. "Sorry" "so,what are you doing here?" i wipe her tears using my hands."huh?me? Well..i want to buy drink of course" i laugh a bit. "Ohh,okay..what drinks?" "cappucino" we walked to the counter. "Cappucino?ahh my favourite too" she said while smiling. "Really?good then.since when you've been working here nuna?" "today" "i see..what time you'll off?" "7p.m?why?" "okay..i'll walked you home then..its dangerous if you walked alone." i . "But.." "just say yes please." hmmm..fine then" she smile. I'll go changed now.

 

 

 

Sorry if my english is ;;;