Chapter 8

He is mine

Bomi-pov-

I opened my eyes slowly.."grandpa?is that you?" "bomi!!" my grandpa shouted."calm down grandpa I'm not dead yet!" I laugh.my grandpa slap my hand gentlely."grandpa! so how have you been?" I smile even thought my head is still hurting."I'm doing well,my princess..just feel empty without you" he cares my hair."grandpa~" I laugh."are you feeling alright? should I called the doctor?" "nah,no need..where's jimin?" "they'll come later" I just smile. I miss jimin so much."Bomi Nuna!" I heard someone called my name from outside.A minute later the door opened and I saw jimin and six...more guys with him? I blink."Bomi nuna!" "jimin ah!" "I miss you nuna,how are you?have you eat already?" "aw,you're such a cute boy..no not yet" I pat his hand."ermm so,them? yr..?brother?" I asked jimin curiously."huh? nuna,this is my hyung,and yr friend..suga,jhope,rapmon,jin hyung..v and jungkook here too" "your..what?" "nuna!its me v!" "oh-wait,my head hurt.." I shake my head."grandpa,can you called the doctor please?"

 

 

Suga-pov-

weird!what?can't remember us? just jimin? how can?okay I know..maybe she still shocked about that case?hmm who know?"bomi?" I called her name. "yes?" "are you okay?" "a little bit better.thanks" she smile."are you really can't remember us? my name..,how about my name..do you remember?" "wait,I'll try- hmm.no? she said.oh my feels.where's the old bomi? I miss you- okay what did I said just now.heh.she's not- "jimin ah,why I'm at hospital anyway?" "you can't remember that too?" jimin asked."well.. grandpa didn't tell me why" she smile.how come - ugh this weirdo.

 

 

Bts-pov-

suga:what is this? are you guys think she really can't remember us..or what?

jungkook: maybe we should give her some times.

v: how can she can't remember me too? ahh,I can't believe this hyung-

rapmon: don't be sad v yah-

v: but hyung-

jhope: just wait until she recover her memory.?

jin: you mean,she lost her memory?

jhope: maybe?

 

 

1 weeks later.

Bomi-pov-

"Grandpa,see you later!" "okay,take care!" my grandpa shouted from kitchen."nae!" I walked to school."wait,what time now?" I look at watch."no! I'm going to late again! this is crazy!" I run to school."fuh,at least I'm not that late" I go to buy a cappuccino drink at the cafeteria and then walked to my classroom."Bang" I bump into someone again,and fell at the corridor"eyy-" I'm about to explode."yah! look yr step!" "but-youre the one who run-" "idiot! I don't care,use your eyes" wait,I think I know"suga?" "what suga? weird!" "uhmm sorry." I ran to my classmate to meet suga but.."where's suga? u asked one of my classmate" "he's absent maybe?" "oh-" how about the rest? jhope,rap on,jungkook,jimin,...v and jin-.its time for rest.I walked alone to the library at the third floor.hmm,where's them? jungkook is not here too? I seat on the chair near the window.ugh,please..stop hurting! "aigoo-" I hit my head."nuna!what are you doing?" jungkook stop me from hurting myself."oh- jungkook,I thought you're not coming to school too today?""wait,you already remember my name!" "uhmm..yes" 

 

 

jungkook-pov-

"where's suga and the rest.I can't find them?" bomi asked."ahh,rapmon hyung is sick so v and jimin hyung take care of him,jhope hyung going to school..but maybe he's busy with his class? jin hyung,family problem and suga hyung.. I think he well,I thought he going to school today?""ah,like that?" "yea,why?something happened?""no..nothing, I just miss you guys"she start tearing.what should I do?"nuna, are you okay?" " they must hated me right?you too,right?" "its not like that nuna," I hold her hands."look,why don't you come to our dorm tonight? you should see my hyungs-" I smiles."can..I?" "sure you can nuna!" "okay" "but,do you still have.. that headache nuna?" "huh?yes..but not always" she smile

 

 

Bts-pov-

Jungkook:hyung.. guess who will come here tonight

v:who?

jungkook: try guessing hyung!

v:okay,yr soon to be girlfriend?/laugh

jimin:I don't have any idea.

jungkook:No! its bomi nuna!/jump

v:what the? she didn't remember us yet.

jungkook:she do..she said she miss us too!

jhope:she really said like that?

jungkook:yea,I'm not lying..

suga: is she looking for me too?

jungkook: of course hyung!

 

 

Bomi-pov-

"see you guys later!""okay bomi..take care" nana said.I smile at both of them then walked out from the cafe.I finally arrived at my house around 7.30. I hurriedly took a short shower."grandpa..can I go now?how about the food?""yes..here your food..don't go home late. take care" "okay!!" I walked to their dorm (Bts) how will they react when they see me?I ring the bell."Bomi.." I heard jhope voice."come in!" I nod and enter the dorm.Its jhope,I don't know why I feel like this(strange feeling)."hello everyone" " hey bomi,finally" rapmon said."yeah..I heard you sick..get well soon!" "thank you-""bomi nuna is here!" v shouted."oh-this,my grandpa told me to give it for you guys." I hand it to jhope. who stand beside me.where's suga?I looked around the dorm."eyy bomi nuna,why so pretty huh?"jimin tease me."eyy..you look handsome too jiminie" I laugh."so,welcome to our dorm bomi" that's suga voice."hey,sleepy head suga! I miss you" "what? miss me?don't you dare to miss me.you are weirdo and I'm swag" "hyung-"jimin speechlessly said.

 

 

V-pov-

what is this? why don't bomi nuna said she miss me too?eyy..never mind then.

 

/school

suga-pov-

"suga!morning" "yea..morning too" I looked out the window.ugh,why so bored duh?"so,how's rapmon?" bomi asked me."he's feeling great..yea.."I nod."by the way bomi,do you free today?"I don't know why I asked her about this."well,I'm free..why?""really?ah,nevermind-" eyy,just tell me."okay! let's hang out! me and you" I said.oh my,what's wrong with me?"ahh! sure!" she smile. 

 

 

Jhope-pov-

Maybe I should ask her about that..yea I think I should."hobie hwaiting!"I walked out from my class and walked to the canteen lone since rapmon hung still not come to school.On my way to canteen I saw bomi seat alone while listening to music using her pink headphone.you have no idea how pretty has she become after you left her hoseok- I smile.I walked towards her."bomi,bomi,bomi~" "jhope ah,what are u doing here?""I don't know?and what are you doing here,alone?" "just trying to relaxing my mind?"she laugh."I see..good luck?"I laugh."what are you talking about?"she rise her eyebrows then laugh."never mind,so how's grandpa?"I asked."grandpa?well he's awesome" "uhm bomi,are you free tonight?""tonight?if yes,why?" she smile."uhm can you accompany me?let's dinner together too!" "hmm,sure then" "cool,see you tonight!" I walked away 

 

Bomi-pov-

eyy,whats wrong with both of them?jhope, suga- I laugh.but its fine.they're my friends though."bomi Nuna?" "jungkook! you stralted me!""Mian nuna"he seat beside me."what are you doing here?""just passing by..and then i saw you nuna" he smile."you see me,and?what's wrong.?""well..like this I think you're the one who can help to solve my problem rite now" I laugh hearing his explanation."okay.?and yr problem is?""like this..this Friday is my mom 35th birthday..so,can I know what do you like?something like your fav things or whatever it is..tell me what you like nuna""are you going to buy present for your mom?" I smile."yes,this my first time actually"he laugh."ayee what a good kid.hmm why don't we meet tomorrow?at night?yea because I have to finished my work first""really nuna? okay!call! thank you nuna! but,what work?" "ahh~no..thing""I see then,btw.. why you rarely come to music classroom nuna?" "I'll tell you that later..I'm going now,see ya around!" I ran to my classroom.

 

 

suga-pov-

where's she?huh.so hot here."suga" I turn around."ya,yoon bomi what take you so loooon...g?-" okay she look pretty today.just today okay."so,where are we going.?" "you'll find out yourself"

 

Bts-pov-

V:Jungkook ah.

jungkook:why hyung?

v:jungkook ah~jungkook ah~

jungkook:what's wrong with you hyung?

v:kook ah,kook ah..

jungkook:hyung!!!

v:hobie hyung!

jhope: yes?

v:hobie,hobie,hobie hyung~

jhope:,stop it..I'm busy.

v:chin chim~

 

v-pov-

why all my hyung so busy? ugh- they're such a busy person.I'm bored.should I asked bomi Nuna to go hang out with me?heh.never.she'll reject me.

 

Bomi-pov-

"Amusement park?""yes..why?" "no-nothing,I just..woah,I never go to this kind of park before." "really?are you even human?how can-" "yah min suga!" I give him a death glare."whatever,so let's go!" he grab my hand."I don't want!!!!" I shouted."just try it!" "no!!!comma!" "eyy,come on.""I'm scared!!""don't worry,I'm here"suga said."but-okay,I'll try!""good girl!"he laugh.seriously, suga I'll kill you later..

 

 

Suga-pov-

why so funny duh.I can't stop laughing. I don't know buy seem like I love to be friend with this bomi.no,I like her.That weirdo girl."Suga,buy me drink you sleepyhead" "what?excuse me?no" I ."come on!" "buy it yourself..why so lazy?" "hurry buy me drink~if not-" "if not?what you gonna do?""if not,I'll scream and let all the people here know that you're theif" "what?! no..how come I become a thief?"this girl.."so,buy.." she smile widely."no.try if you can" I .""okay then..let see.HELP! HEL-" I closed ."fine! fine! I'll..stay here you ert.okay I'm going to call you ert from now on" "cappuccino.. -what? no!"

 

 

Bts-pov-

jungkook:jhope hyung,where are you going?

jhope:I'm going to meet my friends.

v:really hyung? which friend?why I feel like

jhope:like?? eyy,stop it..see you guys later!

rapmon:don't come home late you jhope!

 

 

Bomi-pov-

"so,where are we going?" I asked."eat?" he laugh."eat?ahh,I see you're hungry already?" I laugh."no? I know you love to eat bomi ah" he chuckles."fine..haha you know me so well."After not too long walked we arrived at a peaceful restaurant. when we entered the restaurant, I saw a familiar face..

 

 

 

Update. I'm busy with school. sorry for the late update ;((