chapter 4

He is mine

Bts-pov-

V:hyung,have you call suga hyung?

Jin:yes..but i think his phone is off.

Jungkook:v,go find suga hyung..maybe he's in his classroom?

V:excuse me..why me? Im too lazy.Jhope hyung,can you go dind suga hyung? Please?

Jhope: Huh? Me? Ugh fine then..but treat me pizza tonight./laugh

V: Hobie hyung!

 

 

Jhope-pov-

Where's suga classroom? Haa how come i can't remember his class?! "Jhope you.."i shake my head.There's alot of classroom in this school."Maybe this?" i opened the door.But no one in the classroom. I laugh."Suga?" i called his name. I bet his classroom in this area. Suddenly i heard bomi voice.yea,im sure thats her. I knock the door and i saw suga with bomi." suga hyung! What are you guys doing?" "someone locked the door ..hobie,help us" suga hyung said.i smile. "Eyy,,fine..wait" 

 

 

Suga-pov-

Finally,TT_TT "so,bomi..you wanna join us?" jhope asked her.Ugh no please."I'll go home" she said.ohh,okay..i think she'll say yes. "Are you sure you'll be okay?" i asked." yea,dont worry about me." she pat hobie and my shoulder. Woo this girl. I grin.

 

 

Bomi-pov-

Nah,i better go home.I should let them practise for their concert this saturday. I walked home alone.On my way back home,i saw a beautiful cherry trees bloming and their sweet scent spreading with the air."Woahh, what a beautiful flowers!" i talked to myself."Wait,whats wrong with my head?" i shake my head.My head feel damn dizzy and hurt.finally,"Im home gran-" i feel like my body colapsed on the floor as soon as i opened the door.

 

 

Bts-pov-

Rap mon:we only have three days left before the concert.

V: Yeah..finally,im sure there must be a lot of people who coming..right kookie?/shout

Jungkook:Oh hyung,you're so noisy.

Jimin: whats wrong suga hyung?

Suga: Huh? Oh,well..bomi still not coming to school.

V:Bomi nuna? Why? Is something happen to her?

Jhope: But,last monday when we meet her,she's still okay right?

Suga: yea..but hmm..maybe she's sick?

 

 

Jhope-pov-

Bomi? Why isnt she coming to school? Where did she go? Should i go to her house or nah? Ahhh..whatever..im sure she'll come tomorrow?

 

 

Bomi-pov-

"Grandpa.."i opened my eyes slowly. "Bomi.""where am i?" "hospital darling.." "but..but" " no bomi,dont force yourself to talk.just sleel back" yea,i think i should since my head is still hurt.

 

/Next week/ Bts-pov-

Jhope:so,how? Any news about her?

Suga:No..she still not coming to school.and our teacher didnt tell us anything.

Jimin: Maybe bomi nuna have been kidnap hyung?!

V:you park chim chim..dont dare you said something like that..

 

 

Bomi-pov-

"Bomi..are you okay now?" i heard my grandpa voice. "Yea,i feel better grandpa." i smile..i think i sleep a lot. "Uhmm grandpa..by the way why i am here? What happen?" "no,nothing serious the doctor said you just tierd and need a plenty of rest" uhh? Just that? "You can go home thia evening" the doctor said when he enter the room."really? Good then.."

 

 

Bomi-pov-

I woke up and checked the time.what?no..im going to late again.I took my bath,wear uniform,eat breakfast and ran to school.that was so fast..and here,finally im sitting beside suga,the sleepyhead guy.I saw he looked at me."what?" i asked him curiously. "What?! Do you know how many days you didnt coming to school?" "tch..of course i-" suddenly the teacher enter the classroom and we began the lesson. Actually,i wonder too how many days i didnt coming for school? Maybe three days or four..hmm i sigh. I pay attention during the lesson but no after suga wishpered at my ears. Did he just..ugh nevermind. "Go to music classroom after school." that what he said.

 

 

Bts-pov-

V: Hyung..how? Did she come to school today?

Jimin: calm down v,she'll come..maybe?/laugh

V:you!

Jungkook: Why? What happen?/lost

/All the members clap their hand except suga when bomi entered the music classroom/

Rap mon:Eyy,bomi..welcome back?

Jhope:where have you been?

V: Bomi nuna,why didnt you come to our concert?!

Bomi: wait,what? I thought your concert this saturday?

V:its last saturday nuna.

Suga: so,how many days you didnt coming to school?/grin

Bomi:uhmm..3 days?no..two?/smile

Jungkook:3? Nuna,today is wednesday..you didnt attend school for about 1 weeks.

Bomi: what? Really? Why i cant remem-

Jhope:we're all worried duh.

Bomi:im sorry then../sigh

Rap mon: No need to sorry..but glad you're back..bomi ssi

Jimin:Nuna! I miss you.!!

Bomi:wait,who..

Jimin:Nuna,its me..jimin.why? You cant remember me? How mean.

Bomi:Haaha,jimin..im kidding../laugh. (But seriously,i forgot their name i only know suga,jhope,v and rapmon)

 

 

Jhope-pov-

Lmao..bomi is so funny.she cant remember how many days she didnt come to school and even jimin name? I smile. But,i wonder,where did she go?

 

 

Bomi-pov-

I dont remember anything.How come i didnt come to school for 1 weeks? I thought it was only three days."bomi nuna" i heard someone call me. I know his face but not his name."oh,you..""what you? Nuna,its me..jeon jungkook" he said. I laugh..ahh,yea,i know his name. "Haha,yea kookie" "why nuna? Why dont you come to school and our concert?" he asked me."well,i dont remember what is happening" "really? Fine then..nuna,after this dont forget my name okay?" he said while smiling."yes..okay" i just smile."And,if you dont want to tell us your secret,i'll find out myself..got it?" he wink at me.eyy,what with this kid?"hmm..okay then" 

 

 

/At night/ Jungkook-pov-

So,what should i do first? Hmm..let see..i open my lappy..wait,where's all my hyung? I look around..haa maybe some of them watch tv,suga hyung..sleep?jin hyung,at the kitchen maybe? Hobie hyung,?i walked out from the room."rap mon hyung,where's hobie hyung?""bathroom.." "okay!" so,let me begin."whether bomi nuna slowly lost her memory or she has lost her memory before." hmm bomi nuna seems so weird today.i search some article."huh?okay..maybe im right?its match..eyy,jungkook..you're so clever" i laugh a bit.But I feel bad too. What if bomi nuna really lost her memory? I mess my hair. No please i hope this is not true. Bomi nuna is a nice girl to be honest.I never say this to girls.okay what im talking about? But,yea..i hate most of the girl in my school because they're all so busybody and annoying. "Yah,kookie..what are u doing?!" i schoked when hobie hyung suddenly entered the room"hobie hyung! Ahh..nothing" 

 

 

 

Hii..okay another update..how's my story?? I hope you guys like it..yea,since its my first time..BD actually..in this story,bomi had a brain tumor. TT.TT