Chapter 11 pt 2

He is mine

Jungkook Mom -pov-

"Darl i think i saw my friend daughter...you know bomi right?" "huh? who is bomi?""yah,dont you remember?my friend,who got into car accident last year!" "ohh you mean mr yoon and mrs yoon? them?" "yes." "you sure thats their daughter?" "i guess so.shes so pretty just like her mom." "really?her fam name?" "i alr ask jungkook and he says her fam name is yoon." "Ah,thats good.you alr give her the ring?" "yup. I ask jungkook to pass it to her..before mina pass away she said she really want to give this ring to her . As a present for her 16th birthday.."

 

BTS -POV-

Jh: Good morning everyone!

J: Morning..

V: Hyung!

Jh:whats wrong?

V: i still want to sleep duh

Jm: ill be going now.

Rm: to where?

Jm:To see my,..friends?

v: oh,Goodbye chim chim. Take care!

 

Suga -pov-

Ahh really, why so noisy? "what happened?""nothing" rm said. I dont think so? hmm nevermind. "Dont you dare to distrub me" "Fine!" Jh say. "But where is jimin going?"to see his friend hyung" jk reply.

 

Jimin-pov-

"Bomi noona!" i shouted. She waved at me"sorry im a bit late""late? No youre not duh""really? haha im glad." I laugh a bit. "So,where are we going now?""youll find out yrself nuna" "ahh" we took a bus and go to theme park. "What are we gonna do here?"you guess?" i laugh. "Okay...i dont know" she smiles. "Eyyyy youre too boring to talk to nuna" i . "Tch.,then dont talk to me" i laugh. "Nuna,lets ride a bicycle!" "how? we dont have bicycle tho."we can hire a bicycle.here.""really?thats good then. Lets go"she smile."whoooa i want that one jimine!!"she pointed at the white one. "Huh? that one?""yes please" i smile and took a green one.

 

Im in hurry. brb. Chap 11 not finished yet okay. 😄😄