chapter 1

He is mine

Bomi-pov-

Today is my first time going to school..well since im living in the countryside before,im a bit scared.i laugh a bit.Seoul Performing Art High School is one of the famous school in seoul.I just hope i can make lots of friend..I walk down stair and look for my grandpa. "Grandpa?"i said. "Yes..honey? Have your breakfast first." my grandpa said."but i should go now or i might late for my first day grandpa" "fine..take this with you..and have a good day darling" grandpa give me some bread. I hug him and walk to the school.

 

/school/

Bomi-pov-

Woah..there are a lot of people here.i talk to myself and look around the school.But suddenly the bell rang. I ran to meet my classroom teacher.

"Today you guys will have a new friend..Bomi,come in" i enter the class and smile to all my classmate."Bomi,introduce yourself to your classmate" i nod. "Hi everyone..my name is yoon bomi..you can call me bomi.Im from suwon..nice to meet you all" i bowed to all of them. "Good..you can have a seat" the teacher said."okay" i walked over the empty seat. Next to me,there was a guy.Sleeping huh? I laugh a bit when i saw him sleeping.cute.

 

/flashback/

I was late.omg the teacher will get angry..i ran too find the office but i bump into someone. "Im so-so-  sorry" "yah..be careful.!" " well..im sorry again" "idiot.."the guy said."eh pardon?""use your eyes duh""i will..again,sorry.." i saw the guy walk away.i feel really sorry..i think my drink spilled on his shoes.

Suga-pov-

Arghh..im so angry..just now i meet..no i bump into a crazy girl name --okay i dont remember her name.i frowns."im sorry?" just that? My shoes duh.. "Suga hyung!"v and jungkook said."what now?" "eyy.whats wrong with you hyung?" "well..nothing" "hyung lets hang out after school"jimin said while doing his ."yea..we'll meet at music classroom.like always."rap mon added."fine..i'll go,but make sure..v,you bring us snack." i laugh."hyung!""i'll meet ya guys later then" i walked to my classroom. "Today..you guys will have---" i close my ear and place my head on my table. New student again? Heh. I close my eyes a bit and i feel someone grab the chair next to me.

 

 

/Rest/ Bts member;Rap monster,Jin,V,Jimin,Jhope,Suga and jungkook is well known in the school.They're all very good looking guy and have a lot of fangirls.

 

Bomi-pov-

I walk pass the canteen.I want to search where the library at actually so i go to the information board. But then someone bump into me.i fell down."oh my,im sorry miss.are you alright?" he said."yea..im fine thanks" he help me up."so,what are you looking at?"he stand beside me and look at the information board."do you know where's library?" "wait a minute..we have concert? Haa we are so famous these day." he fix his hair. "Hmm..okay then" "wait,are you asking where's the library right?" i nod."its on the third floor..just go there..and you'll find it." his friend said."okay..thanks." i bowed to both of them. "Taehyung ah what are you doing?" so his name is taehyung? I smile and walk to the library.

 

 

V-pov-

Woah the girls i meet just now is so cute..why dont i ask her name?! I frowns..she so pretty..omma.suddenly i feel like there's someone staring at me. Yeah.it's jungkook. This maknae.

 

Bts-pov-

J hope:Hey guys!

Suga:Hobie!where have you been? Why arent you showing infornt of me today?

J hope:aww you must miss me so much..dont you?

Rap mon:Eww guys,please..you're so gay.

Jin:calm down leader. /laugh

Jungkook:jiminie hyung!

Jin:whats wrong with you kook?

J hope:he's in love with our jiminie hyung.

Jimin:Arghh..you guys so..asdfghjkl..but wait,where's the heck v going huh?

Suga:Maybe he buy some snack?

 

 

Bomi-pov-

I feel so lonely.i dont have friends to talk to.i walked pass the hallway and then the music class.Suddenly i saw there are about six good looking guy in the classroom."why are they so handsome?" "who?" someone grab my shoulder. I try not to shout but i do. The guy hurriedly close my mouth."Hey,its me..we meet again huh?" he said."Ahh,yea you..again.im going home" i said."no" he grab my hand and we enter the room. I was so shock."what are you doing?"

 

 

Suga-pov-

Wait..what? The girl again?i try to act cool.But yeah all the girls in this school know im the coolest member among them because i never talk to girls.Actually,Jin rap mon and jhope are classmate. Jimin,v and jungkook also classmate.while me,im alone. Haa

 

 

Bts-pov-

Rap mon: Wooo..wassup man..who is she?your new girlfriend?

V and bomi:what?

Jimin:Ayee this hyung..why didnt you tell us?

V:well,if i said yes..what are guys wanna do?

Bomi:well..listen,im not his girlfriend..

Jhope: Dont be shy..

Jungkook:Woah you're so pretty nuna.

V:she's not your noona kook.

Jimin:so,what bring you here..v girlfriend?

Bomi:i said im not his girlfriemd guys.

Suga:stop teasing them guys..

Jin:yeah..just stop it..

Jungkook:so,who's your name?

Bomi:im bomi..yoon bomi.

Jin:im jin

Suga:im yoongi but the members call me suga

Jungkook:golden maknae imnida

V:kim taehyung,but do call me v.

Jhope:im yr hope.lol im jhope.nice too meet you bomi!

Rap mon:im rap mon the leader

Jimin:im park jimin..the cutest in this group.haha

V:what cute?

Bomi:nice to meet you guys too.by the way seem like i know your face suga..

Suga:of coz you do..we're classmate and you're the girl who make my shoes dirty..

Bomi:Ahh..yea,the sleepyhead guy who seat next to me.right?

Suga:what? Sleepyhead?!okay nevermind..but how come you can't remember my hamdsome face miss yoon?

Jungkook,jimin:handsome?!

Jhope:ayee...this suga..dont mind him bomi ssi..

Bomi:haha yea i wont mind him...

 

 

 

At night. Bomi-pov-

"Bomi,come here..lets eat" my grandpa said."yes!!"i ran to the kitchen. "Thanks for the food!!" i said happily and eat my meals.."so,how's school today?"my grandpa asked."well,great..but i dont have friends yet grandpa." "poor my babygirl..dont worry,you'll have them soon..okay?" i smile and nod.its already 10.54 p.m when i look at the time.im going to sleep..woooooaaaaghh ..i yawn.suddenly my phone ringing. "Huh?whose number is this?" i answer the phone. "Hello?" i said."hello..yoon bomi..right?" "yes me..who are you?" "lets meet..i'll meet you at the park" i shock."which park?" he ended the calls..wait,who is he? 

"I'll meet you at the park?"....

 

 

Hi..this is my first time doing this..hope you guys enjoy <3