Chapter 4

Love-o-Sparks { HIATUS }

Chapter 4

"Indian style eating and camping"

"Fine, you're on!"

 

In the end, mobody won or rather nobody could win. Everytimethey tried, they put out the same symbols resulting an annoyed Wonsik, a frustrated Hongbin and a 'still' cheerful Jaehwan.

 

"You know what? this. Lets just split up and then everyone will be happy." Wonsik frowned as he opened the plastic bag and gave the two a pillow each.

 

"Oh! That's smart, why didn't I think of that!?" Jaehwan mumbled as he took the pillow from Wonsik's hold.

 

Hongbin rolled his eyes at Wonsik and walked away. Jaehwan, on the other hand, smiled and held the pillow on his chest, "Thanks you~" he said and skipped away.

 

Wonsik thought it was kind of cute. Meh.

 

After the scavenger hunt, everyone gathered together.Hakyeon's team got a tent, a flashlight, two pillows and surprisingly four blankets while the others; Wonsik's team got a tent, a flashlight, two pillows and a blanket. The two groups set their tents up and fixed everything inside but Hakyeon saw how the other team struggled to find a way how to have a matress as well as a blanket with only one blanket. The tent was comfortable enough in Hakyeon's opinion and so, he took the spare one.

 

"Hyung, where are you going?" Jaehwan asked as he looked at Hakyeon trying to go out.

 

"Ah, I'm gonna give this to the others." the older smiled, showing the spare blanket to his dongsaneg.

 

"Eh!? Why?! That Wonsik guy nearly didn't give us the pillows, why are giving that to him hyung?" Hongbin pouted and crossed his arms.

 

"Hongbin-ah.. Just because he did that, doesn't mean we should be mean to him too. In the end, he still shared them so now, instead of me, you go give them the blanket." Hakyeon explained and handed the blanket to Hongbin.

 

Hongbin pouted more, realising the older was right. He took the blanket and went out the tent. He gave his hyungs an apologetic look and apologized to them, also earning an 'its okay' and understanding smiles.

 

He walked over to the others but saw no one except a blond boy tightening the sides of their tent. The boy was wearing a jacket with a messilly stitched HYUKKIE at the back side. Hongbin cleared his throat hoping to attract the other's attention but unfortunately, the boy continued what he was doing. He tried again, this time calling th boy's name that must be Hyukkie but then again, the boy didn't turn.

 

The next second, the light brown haired boy lost his patience, "YAH!" he shouted.

 

Silence...

 

Hongbin panted and remained silence for a bit to calm himself down. As the silence envelopped him, he heard a faint sound from where the boy was. He observed him and saw a white string-like thing that reached up until his ears. The blond was wearing earphones! Binnie felt stupid talking to someone who couldn't even hear him. He face palmed and calmed down and tapped the other's shoulder  instead. Finally, the boy looked at him, took his earphones out and let them dangle around his neck.

 

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did you need something?" he asked. His cute curious face immediately amazed Hongbin.

 

"Um.. My hyungs said to give you you this." he said and tried not to stammer.

 

"For real!? Thank you! We needed another one for a blanket since we used what we have as a mattress. My hyungs will be hyped!"the boy took the blanket from Hongbin's hold and offered his hand, "I'm Sanghyuk."

 

Oh, so it wasn't Hyukie.. "I'm Hongbin." the light brown haired boy shook the other's hand.

 

After a minutes, they're still shaking hands and staring at each other without saying anything until Hongbin decided to pull his hands away and talked, "Hakyeon hyung might be wondering where I went.. so.."

 

"Oh. Oh yea, sure. See you later." Sanghyuk smiled again. Hongbin wondered how can he smile all the time. He seemed so pure and innocent. Was he een older than Hongbin? Younger? He wasn't sure yet.

 

A few minutes later, Yongguk whistled signing everyone to gather around. There, they saw a medium sized table-bench that could fit six people and on it we're generous amount of rice and around it were kimchi, boiled eggs, chicken, sweet potatos, some more vegetable, beef meat, fried fishes and more all on the same big banana leaf. Jaehwan couldn't help but jump excitedly beside Hakyeon. The campers suddenly felt hunger and realized that it was almost 10:30 in the evening.

 

"We prepared this meal for you guys. You worked really well and hard tonight and tomorrow wel'll start missions that'll improve your trust with each other and how you'll work well together in teams and in a possitive way of course. Now, eat up." Yongguk smiled and signaled the to start eating.

 

Once everyone sat down, "There's no eating utensils?" Sanghyuk asked.

 

"Well.. Its indian style. Bonne appetit!"

 

"Yay! Picninc time!" Jaehwan hoorayed followed by Hongbin and Hakyeon only smiled.

 

For once ortwice a month during summer, Hakyeon, Jaehwan and Hongbin goes to Han River and relax and also if possible,have a picnic and eat with bare hands. At first, in was only because Jaehwan always forgot to pack utensils.(It became his job eversince they began to picninc when they were still in primary school.

 

The other three watched them wash their hands near the bushes. How could they be excited when they're about to eat with bare hands? Wouldn't that be gross? Taekwoon eyed the food infront of him. He was hungry too but he doesn't show it. Wonsik was dying of hunger but he wasn't really sure how and Sanghyuk continued to watch how the three could be so close. He was a bit jealous, really. Yes, he had Taekwoon and Wonsik but they weren't anything like Hakyeon and they didn't bond that much except for playing basketball and video games.

 

When the other three came back, "Hyung, hyung! My hands are gone. Feed me~!" Jaehwan pouted and hide his hands behind him.

 

"Arasso, arasso." Hakyeon chuckled, picked a piece on meat and fed it to his cute dongsaeng.

 

"No fair! Me too, me too!" Hongbin pouted also, acting all cute that Hakyeon couldn't resist not to feed him.

 

"You kids are always like this even in the past."

 

Taekwoon, Wonsik and Sanghyuk looked at Hakyein as he talked beforewashing their hands to start eating a meal for the frist time with bare hands.

 

"Mm, it wasn't that bad." Wonsik grinned and so they started to eat normally together as if they haven't eaten for weeks.

 

In the end, everyone appreciated and enjoyed eating their first meal at camp. After brushing their teeth with their packed necessities and got ready for bed (Thanks to the camp's caretaker, they got to use the restroom inside the cottage), they went into their tents.

 

"Tonight was kind of fine, right?" Hakyeon asked, he laid between his dongsanegs. He waited for a response but heard nothing. The oldest looked at both of them and it looked like they were already in dreamland. Hakyeon smiled and whispered goodnights to them before drifting away to his sleep.

 

"Tonight was alright, right hyung?" Sanghyuk asked.

 

"MM. It was actually fine. We even ate barehanded." he chuckled and wrapped an arm around the maknae."What do you think Taekwoon hyung?" the oldest only tured his back on them.

 

"Hmp!"

 

Sanghyuk chuckled and looked at Wonsik, "What do you think will we do tomorrow hyung?"

 

"That, I don't know Hyukie. We'll find out tomorrow okay? Goodnight~"Wonsik responded and patted the maknae's chest.

 

"Neh, hyung. Goodnight."

 

UNBETA.

Sorry for the wait guys. I prepared for a presentation in class so I didn't have the time to update but here it is. :) I hope there aren't a lot of mistakes. Thanks for those who subscribed. You inspire me to write. ;)

 

Please do comment, I love reading them and they inspire me too.

 

See you next chapter!

- chanxlen