Character profile: P-Goon

Memoirs from the Past

ame: Park Se Hyuk, but goes by the name of P-Goon

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Element: Water

Theme Song: Power by B.A.P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBSaX3jvyEc&list=PLgKwSlmOeVtlmqx2rfVGF32vKBWSMw_fY&index=

Descendant of Original 12 member, an Krug

Jenissi was originally going to be the leader of the group for being the oldest in the group, but since the rotation for the leader position was on Scorpio, P-Goon's parents took a shocking surprise that it was going to be their son. Soon enough, P-Goon had a little talk to the other members at a meeting giving them the news that he was going to be the new leader for this generation. Due to this, P-Goon had to undergo hard training in having him maintain the leader title. When P-Goon was little, he was more of a follower than a leader. In his training, none other than Jenissi helped him out with it, considering that he went through the training before P-Goon, thinking that he was going to be the leader. Jenissi trained and taught him everything that he knew, along with P-Goon adding things that he thought up of his own. P-Goon taught himself to be secure of himself as he had to make decisions by himself, no matter how harsh the punishment was towards another person. Of course, with his personality change, he was the same, only towards his parents; loving and caring. During his training, his parents were a bit concerned that he would change into someone he's not, as he stayed at Jenissi's house for the entire training. When he first started to attend the Academy, Jenissi was just several years away from graduating. The first person that P-Goon had a talk with was Hansol. Hansol was also the first person that P-Goon had to kick out for a year. P-Goon didn't like what he did, but he hid his feelings. If there's one thing about P-Goon, is that he hides his soft side. Most of what he shows is his serious/fierce face, which results into other students being scared of him most of the time. But once Trinity steps in, she starts to challenge him. Just when P-Goon thought that he had nothing to worry about this year, Trinity steps in and changes everything. What a stressful year for P-Goon.