Character profile: A-Tom

Memoirs from the Past

Name: Kim Sang Gyun, but goes by the name of A-Tom

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Element: Air

Theme Song: Tell Them by Block B http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbd0__eS_uc

Descendant of Original 12 member, Ikrek

A-Tom is, like Yano, the youngest of the group, but he's older than Yano by a few months. Unlike Yano, he gets along with people very well, and tries to leave a good impression, despite the fact that he, too, is a trouble maker. Out of the two, A-Tom comes up with ideas for their pranks, while Yano plans it out. He lets Yano plan it out considering he can balance between certain circumstances that come in their way. Although he seems very happy and upbeat, A-Tom, sadly, had a hard time growing up as his parents were strict. They had the idea that since they are, in their eyes, "royalty", they had to raise A-Tom to become someone who he was not. Rules for him were very strict, making him not do a lot of things that he wanted to when he was a kid and halfway through his teenage years. But that didn't stop him from being himself. A-Tom actually met and knew Yano before they attended the Academy, but they didn't hang out until they actually started to attend. The moment A-Tom started his classes, his real personality that he's been hiding from his parents came out, seeing a very fun, friendly, and caring boy.