4

Patience
Please log in to read the full chapter

------------------------

It was a week before Zhou Mi started feeling extremely nauseous. Every day, he woke up at four in the morning and spent the next hour vomiting and lying on the floor in the bathroom, feeling so sick that it was really pointless for him to lie down anywhere else, as he would just end up having to rush back to the bathroom.

He didn't just feel sick in the morning; he also felt ill during the day, although not as severely. He spent most of the day lying in bed and usually was pulled under by another wave of nausea in the early afternoon. He was well enough to get out of bed in the late afternoon, during which time he cleaned up around the house and attempted to eat. 

Siwon phoned every day, clearly worried as he noted how weak Zhou Mi often sounded. Zhou Mi just told him that he was tired however; he didn't want Siwon to worry. Siwon clearly knew him better than that; the very next day after Zhou Mi started feeling sick, Siwon's mother stopped by with home made soup that would help with Zhou Mi's nausea. Siwon's sister made more frequent visits as well and his whole family accompanied Zhou Mi to his doctor's appointments.

Zhou Mi really appreciated his in-laws' support and love, but he didn't want to burden them either and often didn't quite disclose just how sick he frequently felt so that they didn't worry as much. He still didn't share with anyone how cynical he was really starting to feel about his pregnancy. He didn't think he coul

Please log in to read the full chapter