3

Patience
Please log in to read the full chapter

----------------------------

It was some time in the afternoon that Zhou Mi woke up to the sound of the telephone ringing. He blinked in surprise as he realized that the sun was now high in the sky, particularly glaring as its light was violently reflected by the bright snow. He had no idea that he'd slept for that long, for it had only felt as though he'd been asleep for an hour, not five. 

Despite how unalert he was, Zhou Mi smiled as he realized that Siwon was calling him. 

"How are you feeling, Mimi?" Siwon asked with obvious concern, his mind already on Zhou Mi although he had only just arrived at his hotel.

The first thing that he had done, right after setting his suitcase down in his hotel room, was to phone Zhou Mi. This was to be his longest business trip yet- two and a half weeks for meetings and arrangements alone then, he was planning to stay for a few days longer to make some arrangements that, if they were permitted by his company, would change his and Zhou Mi's lives together...

"I'm okay," Zhou Mi smiled.

As sad as he had been feeling, hearing Siwon's voice instantly made him feel better.

"Make sure you eat, okay?" Zhou Mi reminded Siwon after they'd talked for almost an hour.

"I will, I promise," Siwon laughed, already missing his beautiful Mimi.

Zhou Mi felt decidedly better after speaking to Siwon... but his improved mood was short lived. He was looking for something to do but with the apartment immaculately clean (he'd cleaned a few days ago), no classes to prepare for and a still limited appetite, he didn't really have much to do.

Yet another sigh escaped Zhou Mi's soft lips as he noticed that the sun was already setting. He'd spent the entire day sleeping and talking to Siwon. How on earth was he going to take care of a child if he couldn't drive anywhere, often got lost either taking the bus or walking and still felt overwhelmed by the subway system. There was no way that Zhou M

Please log in to read the full chapter