1

Patience
Please log in to read the full chapter

-------------------

It was with a smile that Siwon exited the bathroom after his shower, a towel draped over his shoulders, as he stepped into the bedroom to find that Zhoumi had fallen asleep while waiting for him to finish. So tired had Zhoumi apparently been that he hadn't even turned off the bedside lamps that warmly illuminated the bedroom and the book that he had been reading in an effort to stay awake laid beside him, still open.

Siwon wasn't surprised that his husband was already sleeping; Zhoumi had been abnormally tired for the past few weeks, to such an extent that Siwon would have been panicking had they not found out that Zhoumi was pregnant. Having only been given the news a week ago, both Siwon and Zhoumi were still a little in shock. Although they wanted to have children eventually, they hadn't planned to just yet. They really hadn't even discussed when, exactly, they wanted to start trying for a baby, but even without talking about it, both of them were thinking more on the scale of a few years later. They had only been married for ten months and to find out that they were already going to become parents in less than eight months was, to say the very least, a shock. Zhoumi had been so taken aback that he'd actually started crying when they found out, although his weren't exactly tears of joy. He wasn't upset, exactly, but he didn't really know how to feel about it, either. He felt utterly unprepared and overwhelmed.

Siwon was faring better; he was very excited to become a father and was set upon taking the best care of his beautiful Zhoumi that he possibly could. But he was still surprised, too and even though he and Zhoumi hadn't really talked about it, he knew that Zhoumi was feeling out of sorts. Things were probably even worse for Zhoumi, he figured, being as they were in Korea.

Zhoumi had come to live with Siwon in Korea when they got married but despite the time he'd spent there so far and despite his diligence in studying Korean, he was still having trouble with the language and wasn't quite adjusted to the Korean culture. Having a baby in Korea was really daunting for Zhoumi, no matter how attentive Siwon was to him. He was already in a very nerve-wracking situation, let alone the difficulty that he'd already been having communicating how he was feeling to the doctor. Siwon had been very delicate and careful about translating for him and he'd of course become

Please log in to read the full chapter