Chanyeol + femOC. Lady Luck

Stupid Exo Oneshot collections

Lady Luck

This is based on the song, well, more on the female Fire. It all started when i was weirded out by her presence in the song. My friend titianiastar3 encouraged me to write it. This is my theory on what was happening with her (or sounded like). I have the song linked to Chanyeol's name when the story starts. I also somehow managed to embed the video into the page. Please listen to it while you read. Might set the mood. I dunno . Also, for those who prefer M over K, I used K in this story because its about Chanyeol and he has more parts in K. M doesn't give the same feels, but if you are really averse (i doubt that) then you can go listen to M.

Description: Chanyeol is looking for some pleasure.


 

Chanyeol was sitting at the bar, nursing a drink. His mind was heavy with thoughts that had no place in such a bustling and happy club. Survival! While people around him were grinding on each other, faces, etc, he was worried about the outcome of the last of his race.

It had been a long time since he had last been in contact with his brothers, or even thought of them. They were all dispersed now, somewhere on this planet, living a life of luxury and abundance of all seven sins. Chanyeol wouldn't have stopped to think about his past if not for the recent strange occurrings around him.

He felt, no, he knew that he was being followed, watched. They were coming, and he felt helpless. His powers had dulled from all the time he had spent indulging himself among these creatures, foolish humans. Now his control over his power was very weak, and if they were to try and get to him, there was no way he could fight them off. Especially not alone.

Tomorrow, Chanyeol was going to start on his journey to look for his brothers. It was going to be easy because it seemed like one of them was trying to contact him already. He just had to follow the signs and visions and stay alive till the last.

What was it that was after him you wonder? It was the dark powers that were trying to kill the tree of life once and for all. These dark powers, that were nothing but their own reflections. They were catching up to them. Chanyeol sometimes thought: what was the use anyways? It's not like they could do more damage to them than they already had...well maybe other than kill them. But wouldn't it be better to keep them alive? More darkness embodied in more people, isn't that better than ending all? Afterall, what remained of him and his brothers was just a shell of desire. Maybe the situation had been reversed. The darker ones now are not them, not anymore.

Chanyeol still had to live, because he wanted to. He wanted and wanted and wanted more of everything. And he couldn't let anything get in his way. He decided to spend one last night of relaxation and some mild fun here in Arizona before he set out on a journey to reunite with his brother, staying alive on the way...and maybe have some more fun. Yes! A little fun wouldn't hurt, Chanyeol thought as his thoughts were grounded again due to someone's eyes focusing on him, like a predator.

But this wasn't the predator Chanyeol was worried about. This predator was one he welcomed. Taking a sip from his drink, he flashed a charming smile towards the pretty woman sitting across the bar, with her eyes focused on him. He leaned back lazily in his chair, showcasing his length a bit by draping himself so carelessly over it. He knew his charm, knew what girls wanted to do with him, to him, and he used it to his advantage. Maintaining eye contact, he ordered another drink, staying where he was. He chuckled under his breath as he saw her frustration build up, obviously since she had hoped that Chanyeol would have walked over to her now that she had his attention. Too bad Chanyeol enjoyed watching the girls' attempts to get with him, instead of making a move himself. Why should he? They all threw themselves at his feet anyways.

When she didn't move, Chanyeol got bored and decided to look around for someone who would match what his body desired for the night. His eyes weren't even done sweeping over the whole crowd when he saw her slipping into the seat beside him.

"Hey!"

Chanyeol smiled; about time. It didn't take long before he had her offering to take him to her home

"Sorry, but I don't sleep in other people's beds. I prefer my own."

"We can go to your place then."

Just as easy as that. He got up and offered his arm to her, which she took happily, giggling at her achievement of catching such a hunk for the night. Chanyeol watched as other girls looked on in jealousy. Any other night, and he would have taken more home, but tonight he felt like just playing with this pretty one.

Throughout the car ride home, the girl couldn't keep her hands to herself, placing them on his arms, shoulders, thighs, crotch... Chanyeol remained unruffled though, only gently reprimanding her when she attempted to move into his lap. But the situation was different when they reached his home. He didn't have to hold back.

"Wow, you live pretty far away from others. There's barely anything around." the woman wondered aloud.

Chanyeol placed a hand on her hip and swooped down to whisper in her ear, "This way people won't hear it when I make you scream." 

The woman bit her lip, excitement bubbling in her lower abdomen. She tried to go in for a kiss, but Chanyeol picked her up and walked inside the house. As soon as he shut the main door, he pushed her against the wall and peppered her neck with kisses.

He overpowered her with his passion. The woman felt like she didn't have any control since she off the ground and pushed up against a wall, but she didnt mind becuase she was too busy enjoying being dominated by Chanyeol.

He finally put her down to rip her blouse off of her. Staring at her with lustful dark eyes, he from her collar bone down to her cleavage, as he massaged her s. With skilled fingers he unhooked the bra and threw it aside to somewhere on the floor.

"Chanyeol, please." The woman breathed out. "I want you in me already."

Chanyeol nodded. What was her name again? It didn't matter. He had her begging for him just the way he liked. In the next moment, he had ed her jeans and brought them down to her ankles. The woman stepped out of them and kicked them away as she watched Chanyeol crouch in front of her, mouth near her . He bit the fabric and pulled it down slowly, with his teeth.

The woman gulped as her eyes connected with Chanyeol. He looked absolutely animalistic, like a wolf going to devour her. It scared her and excited her at the same time, and she opened herself to his touches more.

Chanyeol shrugged his shirt off, and lay her on the floor. He quickly discarded any remaining clothes on him and gripped her waist harshly. The whine she let out only made him grip harder.

"Does it hurt?" he whispered, the shell of her ear. Chanyeol slowly inserted a finger in her, followed soon by two others. He didn't wait for her to tell him if she had adjusted or not, because hey, at least he was prepping her. She was dripping wet anyways. Pulling his fingers out he pushed himself into her. The woman screamed, but he kept rocking himself into her. Pain soon changed to pleasure, and she ran her nails down his back as she arched into him, trying to get more of him inside.

Chanyeol grunted as he felt heat build inside him, not just from the . He felt the telling signs of fire coursing through his veins as he sped up. He could tell that she felt the heat build up as well by the way she was gasping and writhing under him.

And then it happened.

His powers went out of control again, and the whole floor they were on caught fire.

The woman was blinded with pleasure but when heat her foot, she looked around with wide eyes. She tried saying something, tried to get up, but Chanyeol wouldn't stop. He kept ing her, making her unable to speak properly.

Stuck between ecstasy and pure terror, she tried to raise an alarm, but failed. "Fire. Fire." she tried to scream, but it just came out as a moan. 

Chanyeol went harder, if that was possible, when he heard her moan out his element, and she stopped caring. Pleasure was top priority. Chanyeol came in her at the same time as she hit her , and slipped into unconsciousness.

Chanyeol pulled himself out of her and lay beside her, catching his breath.

"Hey! You still there?" Chanyeol asked after a minute with raspy voice, when he had come back to himself. In retrospect, he should have checked earlier, but his mind wasn't really there. He put a finger under her nose, and looked for the stopped heartbeat. It seemed the smoke was too much. "Well, she was but a weak human afterall." Chanyeol spoke aloud as he watched her flesh bubble with blisters from being burned. The same flame that he had started accidentally, the same flame that was covering his body right now. But unlike her, to him it felt like his lover's hands caressing him. He got up, and made his way to his room to pick up the luggage that he had packed, which had been untouched by the spreading fire due to his locked bedroom door. 

Putting on some clothes from his closet and his favourite blue coat, he set out from the house. No last glance was spared at the remains of his partner in pleasure as he closed the door of the burning house behind him. Pity, it was a beautiful place.

He hadn't taken even a few steps away when he felt eyes on him again. Chanyeol turned in their direction and smirked, when he saw a shadow that looked like him.

A challenge! He felt it now. He felt the darkness coursing through him, and soon he would become the perfect combination of both opposing forces. That day, the prey will be the predator. Chanyeol could only smile as he thought of ways to rip apart that shadow watching him.

But today was not the day. For now, he had to stay alive and find his brothers, Chanyeol thought as he tossed his luggage in the back of his car, and drove away. When they meet, no force will threaten them, and they will reign on top.


The layhan is in progress. I decided to make some changes because i wasn't happy with what i wrote. (Don't worry unicorn1991... that is, if you are worrying...though it will take some time. i am bombarded by stuff)

Other stories: The Personal Assistant,   bad kids,   best of best* exo fic recommendations,   Baeksoo oneshot* collection,   you found me!,   Snow white,   The God of laziness,    Exobend

Awesome people: Tina08,  PeasentOTP