Chenyeol. Karaoke Trash

Stupid Exo Oneshot collections

Karaoke Trash

 

Description: Jongdae has a thing for his grasshopper and his grasshopper has been trained well! I really dont know what to write in here. go read!! Side ship: Baeksoo


 

 ->

This one is based on similar settings as were in exo showtime karaoke episode. 

________________ 

Jongdae was busy sitting in his cubicle, singing best luck, his new favourite song, at the top of his lungs. How did he end up here? Obviously, it was because of Jongdae's excellent persuasion skills, and not at all due to his incessant whining which was annoying Suho to no ends.

Anyways, Jongdae thought he did community service because obviously his band mates needed a break as well. Some of them were just brats though, complaining about how it wasn't really a break if they ended up singing again. So Jongin and Sehun ended up going to an arcade, one provided by their apartment building. Tao went shopping with Yixing. Minseok went out to play soccer with other idols, and Luhan who was back for a visit. Suho was out socialising with people. Baekhyun was home, undoubtedly watching since he had the dorm to himself.

 

That left Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and himself. They each had their own cubicle and were busy singing along to their favourite songs when Chanyeol decided that they needed a break with a 'valid' argument according to Kyungsoo.

"What are we doing guys? We should have fun together instead of individually!"

 

And so now all three were gathered in Jongdae's cubicle, gossiping.

"What do you think Kris hyung will be doing right now at his photo shoot?" Chanyeol began.

"Saying, this jacket isn't my style"Jongdae snickered.

"No really though, " Kyungsoo spoke, "He has a really good sense of style"

They all giggled before Kyungsoo continued, "I really do admire his fashion sense. I am glad that he got a modeling opportunity for vogue, specially since he really wanted to go into the fashion industry."

"Yeah, but he hasn't visited in such a long time... He keeps making excuses." Jongdae whined in dinosaur voices.

Chanyeol lightly tapped the back of his head, "that's because you scare him off with your weird plans. Who in their right mind would agree to come back for a chicken wing eating contest, specially when their doctor had told them to lay off the fatty foods."

"You are stupid", Kyungsoo very nicely added with a sweet smile.

"But he loves chicken wings, " Jongdae pouted leading to another slap on the head by Chanyeol.

"Don't act cute" he scolded.

Jongdae looked at him scandalised, "Your eyes are playing tricks on you. I am a manly man... We don't act cute! "

"What's wrong with being cute and manly at the same time?" Kyungsoo asked

"Manly men don't act cute, they are the definition of cute", Jongdae answered, puffing out his chest with pride of his manliness.

Kyungsoo chuckled and Chanyeol cooed at him, pulling his cheeks while Jongdae tried to swat his hands away.

Jongdae turned to Chanyeol with his best sweet cat-like mouthed smile and whined, "Chanyeol-ah! I'm thirsty... And hungry." he batted his eyes for good measure.

Chanyeol stopped cooing over him and calmed down (which confused Jongdae since he expected him to go crazy over his cuteness like the rest did). His smile faltered a bit, and his half lidded eyes focused on Jongdae's lips, before he smiled again, getting up to buy something for the three.

 

"Dude, you are using him" Kyungsoo said once Chanyeol was out of the room

"Not true. As a matter of fact I feel exploited. Did you know that last night he made me give him a massage for two hours straight? He made me work on every area of his body."

"That. Was. Too. Much information. I didn't need to know that..." Kyungsoo said scrunching up his face.

"Hey! That is not what I meant" Jongdae protested, whispering loudly, as if Chanyeol could hear them from wherever he was. Jongdae was beet red.

"So, you're saying that you don't have a thing for him..."

Jongdae started stuttering, "Whatever made you think that I... did…I... You... Where are you getting these ideas from?"

Kyungsoo laughed, thoroughly enjoying the misery Jongdae was currently going through.

"Yah!!!" Jongdae lunged at Kyungsoo who jumped over the table to avoid being assaulted by him. They both some how ended up jumping on the sofa after a short chase which had ended with Jongdae slapping kyungsoo's a few times. That is how Chanyeol found them when he came back.

 

"Seems like you guys are having fun without me!" He said smiling at them. Jongdae jumped down from the sofa to take the drink Chanyeol was handing to him. He shook his head before pushing Chanyeol onto the sofa and saying, "We were waiting for you"

Kyungsoo got off to eat something and Jongdae started jumping around with Chanyeol. They both laughed as they jumped about and abused the sofa. Chanyeol enveloped Jongdae in a hug as they jumped and laughed their hearts out. It wasn't everyday that they had the chance to have such simple fun with friends and they wanted to make the most of it.

Kyungsoo smiled at the sight. Leave it to Jongdae to forget everything or everyone else when he was around Chanyeol. At least Chanyeol had more sense than him, Kyungsoo thought as he refused Chanyeol's offer to join them in their assault on the poor piece of furniture. At least they won't be a completely non-functional couple if/when they get together. Kyungsoo still felt like a third wheel and wished he was back at the dorm with Baekhyun instead of acting like an angel to his clueless friend. He could have probably helped Baekhyun with his issues instead of watching this weirdly yet sweet love in front of him.

 

The group laughed at silly things, and would have continued on with their antics if not for the fuming owner of the place bursting into their cubicle, screaming at them to stop breaking his property.

They ended up getting kicked out!

 

The three walked back to the dorm, panting for breath due to non stop laughing.

"His face was priceless," Kyungsoo laughed before imitating the karaoke owner, "WHY ARE YOU BREAKING MY SOFA?"

"His face was so red!" Chanyeol hicupped out, finding it hard to breathe and laugh at the same time.

"Do you wanna do it again back at dorm?" Jongdae asked

"Hell yeah!" The other two chorused like school kids.

 

They burst into the dorm and set up the mini karaoke on their TV. They jumped and sang cheesy songs. Baekhyun finally came out of his room, slightly out of breath, and glowing lightly.

"And what have you been up to?" Jongdae asked as he sipped from the glass of water than Chanyeol had handed him earlier. " to some new kink?"

Kyungsoo made a face that Baekhyun chose to ignore.

"Thinking about the secrets of life... Such as how you are too chicken to be able to go out with your crush without having your best friend tag along..."

Jongdae spat out the water in his mouth. Unfortunately, Chanyeol was directly in the line of the canon and his face got sprayed. Jongdae wanted to apologise but he was to busy hacking his lungs out. Baekhyun just went to sit beside kyungsoo and watched the scene unfold while eating the snacks the three had bought. Kyungsoo shook his head at Baekhyun before patting Jongdae on the back. Chanyeol just wiped his face before deciding that he needed to be revenged.

Jongdae had just finished coughing and had straightened up when his face was sprayed by spit water. 

"The fu...' He began when another spray came his way.

Chanyeol had been trained by the best, Jongdae, and he knew to give back ten fold what he had been given.

But he had forgotten that he was but a grass hopper and he dared go against the master. Jongdae took a bottle of beer and dumped it on Chanyeol's head, and all hell broke loose.

The rest of the members came home to see the living room's floor flooded with mixture of drinks, a dripping Jongdae and Chanyeol, and Baekhyun adding fuel to the fire while Kyungsoo supplying them with more ammunition to use against the other.

 

Naturally, Minseok was devastated at the mess and Suho scolded them. He banished Jongdae and Chanyeol to separate bathrooms to wash themselves and sent the other two to clean the floor.

He turned around from scolding the four, while pulling on his face tiredly when he let out a horrified shriek.

"SEHUN! JONGIN! YOU GUYS WILL NOT DRINK THE LIQUIDS ON THE FLOOR NO MATTER HOW THIRSTY YOU ARE! THERE IS A LIMIT TO HOW MUCH MONEY SAVING YOU CAN TRY TO DO!!! GO CLEAN YOURSELF UP." 

Suho was sure he was going to die early because of these idiots. Maybe he should leave and go to Kris.

 

Jongdae came out after a long shower to everyone playing on the mini karaoke and Chanyeol putting away some of the remaining bottles into the kitchen. He moved to go help him. As they carried the last few into the kitchen, he lightly kicked Chanyeol's . Chanyeol put down his dishes before tackling Jongdae and tickling him. Jongdae's tinkling laughter filled the kitchen as Chanyeol kept backing him up towards the kitchen island. Jongdae was losing this round and he couldn't stand that so he tried to kick Chanyeol again but he hadn't predicted what happened next.

Chanyeol picked Jongdae up by his waist and sat him down on the island before positioning himself in between Jongdae's legs. Jongdae tried shifting away, fully self conscious now, but Chanyeol wouldn't allow that. He kept him in place with a firm grip on his waist, though gentle enough to not hurt. He leaned forward, and whispered in Jongdae's ear.

"You are very energetic Jongdae-ah! You make it really hard for me to capture you for myself."

Jongdae shivered, a weird bubbling feeling going on in his lower abdomen.

"What are you talking about? I spend a lot of time with you."

Chanyeol nuzzled his neck, "Then why are you always with someone else? When I was booking the karaoke place for us today, I didn't expect you to drag Kyungsoo along with you." 

Jongdae tried to not whimper but he was enjoying the feeling of Chanyeol's nose softly tracing the side of his neck.

Chanyeol continued, "I wanted it to be just us." He stood back to look at Jongdae's eyes, which were level thanks to him sitting on the island. Chanyeol moved his hands from Jongdae's waist to his lower back... maybe slightly lower, and pulled Jongdae closer, until their bodies were touching. Jongdae curled his legs around Chanyeol's thighs to stop them from dangling awkwardly. His action seemed to have affected Chanyeol who emitted a soft growl. 

"And what is this about your crush? Something you want to tell me?"

Jongdae had never been the shy type, but currently he couldn't look Chanyeol in the eye. He tried looking down but that was Chanyeol's waist, awkward; he quickly looked up but there was Chanyeol's face, defeating the purpose! He looked to the side and saw, on the glass of a cabinet, their reflection, super duper awkward.... hot... but awkward. And Chanyeol's burning stare wasn't any help either.

Chanyeol just watched in amusement as Jongdae got progressively more flustered, refusing to look at him. He didn't have a lot of patience though, so he put a finger under his chin and forced him to look at him.

"Are you going to keep ignoring me Jongdae-ah? Am I that horrible to look at?"

"No! It's not that at all..." Jongdae said, eyes shining with moisture

Chanyeol's smile faltered and he leaned forward, hovering directly in front of Jongdae's lips. "May I?"

Jongdae's reply was a slight nod and upturning of his head. Chanyeol kissed him feverently, and it was good that they were using the island for support; because both their legs turned to jelly, head buzzing with pleasure.

They had a heated make out session and by the time they separated, their hair was messed up. Yet they still looked y.

Kyungsoo decided to walk into kitchen just then. He looked at them, and although his poker face didn't change, his eyes seemed to be saying, "That's right you little ers, I know what you have been up to. But because I'm an angel, I'll let it slide. Here have some ing chocolate to celebrate your thirst."

He put down some chocolates for them before turning around to go beat up Baekhyun who was trying to steal the rest of his chocolate.

Jongdae smiled at Chanyeol and twirled his fingers in his locks, "So, about you wanting to get me for yourself..."

Chanyeol chucked and picked Jongdae up as the latter encircled his legs around his waist. "Let's see what I can do." 

 

The two then exited the kitchen, with Jongdae being carried by Chanyeol. Yixing was the first to notice the two leaving and quietly going towards chanyeol's room, totally engrossed in each other; as if some maknae hadn't been tied to a chair, while others were being smacked on the by a stick wielding Kyungsoo.

"Why are you carrying him? ... Oh keep to your bed!"

The two were brought back to Earth by Yixing's proclamation.

"Uh...um...ah...no?" The two stuttered.

Baekhyun shrieked, "Oh no you don't! It's sad enough that you will be getting more action than me, I don't need my room smelling of either!"

Jongdae snapped, "Shut up! You want action? you go get it for yourself!" He looked over to an oblivious Kyungsoo, shutting up Baekhyun who resorted to glaring at them and planning diabolical things he would do to them later.

"So, are you guys going out now?" Minseok asked.

"I guess?"

"Yeah...?"

They looked at each other and smiled.

"Ew!!! Gross!! I think I am going to puke!" Jongin said, laughing with Sehun.

Chanyeol had been taught well by his master, and even though he was still a grasshopper, he could manage some young punks. He gently put Jongdae down and they both proceeded to beat the out of the two stupid idiots.

And yes, despite Baekhyun's plotting (or knowing Jongdae, maybe because of it), they made Chanyeol's room their ground.


This was written for my friend chizu_ya. I hope I didn't disappoint...I am not really that good at writing stuff...especially endings. forgive me for that.

And Yes!!! I will never forgive Sehun and Kai for what they did to Chanyeol on his birthday. I will haunt them till the end of the world.

I think writing awkward endings is becoming a thing for me...?

Other stories: snow white, baeksoo* oneshot collection, bad kids, exobend, feel free to check any of em out.

my fav authors: peasentOTP, Tina08.

If you like baeksoo, Tina08 started writing an amazing one...I am so excited about it!!! Go check it out. I am sure you will love the concept too. Its called 'The mermaid's kiss'.

PeasentOTP's Memoirs of a fellow spy is also very good, and funny. You will love it.

Author's note section has always been shameless promotion section for me, so there.