jongin+you. Oppa Girl

Stupid Exo Oneshot collections

Oppa Girl

Description: Jongin meets his special someone at a fansign event and knows it is her as soon as she flirts with him. This is crack comedy for a special someone of my own. I hope you are satisfied!


Jongin always wanted to be called oppa by the one he would love. Most of his fans were noonas....more like erted noonas. They did call him oppa, but it didn't feel the same. Being called oppa by noonas was not what Jongin was looking for.

Jongin was preparing for a fansign meeting that day. He sighed dreamily at the prospect of meeting his someone special that day. It was just a romantic wish of his but what could he do? A wish is a wish, and his heart is stubborn.

"I hope I meet the one who will call me oppa, today. I will know she is the one by the way she calls me 'oppa'." Jongin nodded to himself.

"Just like how I knew you were stupid the moment I saw your face!" Jongdae remarked as he passed through the room.

"ing dinosaur. Eating away at my fantasies." Jongin grumbled as he went to a cordi noona to finish his makeup routine. He smiled to himself as he arrived at the location of the fansign event.

"Close that mouth of yours Jongin, if you don't want a fly going in there." Suho said shaking his head.

Kyungsoo whispered in Baekhyun's ear, "What is going through his head? He looks creepy."

Baekhyun slung an arm around the other, "Ignore him. He's like that before every fansign event. Something about finding his 'oppa girl'."

"Oppa girl? The is that?" Yixing asked leaning over to listen to the two's conversation.

"It's a girl who is also an oppa!" Sehun smiled at Yixing before he got slapped on the back of his head by Tao as Chanyeol dropped to the floor laughing.

Baekhyun scowled at his band members who seemed to be surrounding him and Kyungsoo, moving closer by the second.

"It means he is looking for his perfect girl who had the perfect way of calling him oppa." Baekhyun shrugged, pulling Kyungsoo along with him to their seat.

Jongdae slunk up to Jongin and put an arm around him, "Dongsaeng! Let's sit together?"

"Why? So that you can ruin my chances at love?"

Jongdae cackled evilly before putting on his poker face, "No! It's just more fun around you. Let's go find your oppa girl."

"That is not what she is called."

"Of course not!"

Jongin tried to ignore him and sat down, ready to meet the one.

---X---

You were excited, and why wouldn't you be? You finally had the chance to meet Jongin, your bias from Exo. It had been so long since they had come back to your country and you had saved up just to be able to go meet them.

You were excited at the prospect of wooing him with your exceptional flirting skills. You had your outfit planned out, your hair done in the gorgeous way that you knew looked amazing on you. But, there was one problem.

Your flirtation scheme included you calling him oppa...but the deal is the word made you cringe. You hated saying oppa! How could you flirt with Jongin if the first step in the plan had a flaw? Now others may ask why would you build a plan around something that you couldn't do. See, it wasn't your fault. You had heard (more like read) that Jongin liked being called oppa and he was looking for a special someone who would call him oppa in a special way. So you had to do something with the word oppa.

You had a few hours before you had to head out for the event when the solution clicked in your head. You smiled to yourself excitedly before putting your plan to action.

---X---

Jongin was feeling down. He had signed thousands of albums, and heard thousands of girls scream oppa at him. (some were so shrill, his head was still ringing.)

He was about to give up. He probably couldn't find the special someone because they probably didn't exist. Even Jongdae felt his distress and patted his shoulder in an effort to comfort his dongsaeng.

"Hey, don't feel down. We aren't done yet. Your oppa girl might come. And we still will have many more events in the future. Stay positive!"

Jongin nodded and continued signing when you came in front of him, your turn finally there.

You were shivering with anticipation, repeating the plan in your head. Though now that you were in front of him, you were getting a little bit flustered. He was a MILLION TIMES MORE GORGEOUS IN PERSON!

You shook your head, collecting your thoughts. You had one chance and you couldn't ruin it with subpar flirting.

You stood in front of him and smiled sweetly at him. He looked at you, admiring your person. Now that you had his full attention you put your plan into action.

You placed the album in front of him before taking out a dinner plate from your bag. You smashed it on the ground in front of him and screamed "OPPA!"

Jongin felt his heart thumping loudly in his ribcage. HE HAD FOUND THE ONE! The universe was giving him signs. He had hearts for eyes as he continued looking at you with a smile, using all his self control to keep himself from jumping on you and hugging you to death.

"Wow Jongin, you are sharper than the jagged edges of this broken plate. Ouch!" , you said seductively as you touched his hand and retracted it quickly as if you had been cut.

Jongin did a happy dance in his seat before rushing to write down his number on the album. He handed you the album with a wink and an unnecessarily long and lingering touch of the hands. You walked off the stage constantly shooting love bullets at Jongin who shot them right back.

The rest of Exo were staring at you with mouths hanging open. What do you know, the oppa girl did exist afterall!


Saying Opa while smashing a dinner plate is a part of the Greek culture, during celebration. Though pronounced a little bit differently, it still works here. I mean anything to help 'you' be able to put your plan in motion.

I feel extremely down and I needed people to come talk to me. Please talk to me. Well anyways, that's why I updated this. Nothing is raising my mood or helping me :(

Other stories: The Personal Assistant,   bad kids,   best of best* exo fic recommendations,   Baeksoo oneshot* collection,   you found me!,   Snow white,   The God of laziness,    Exobend

Awesome people: Tina08,  PeasentOTP