Chapter 7

Playground

Hongbins POV

 

After lunch Wonshik and I had to leave Hakyeon. 

 

Hakyeon gave Wonshik and I a hug and said our goodbyes, it looked like Hakyeon slipped something in Wonshiks hand, when Hakyeon turned to walk away from us, Wonshik went to go open his hand saw Hakyeons phone number. 

 

"I knew it.." I said outloud, Wonshik looked at me confused "what.." I shook my head as i chuckled to myself and walked off. Wonshik caught up and we both went back to our apartment.

 

Once arrived we both saw the angry Jaehwan sitting on the couch with a empty tub of ice-cream.

 

"You guys left without me.." he whined, "you fell alseep and we had to go, otherwise we would've been late" I said. Jaehwan crossed his arms and looked away, "I'm sorry Jaehwan, don't be like this, if you want I can take you to the cinemas, we can invite Hakyeon if he wants to come." I suggested, Jaehwan looked at me with narrow eyes. 

 

"Deal." 

 

He quickly went back to his cheery self and got up from the couch "that was easy.." whispered Wonshik, i chuckled to myself and nodded "he takes this stuff really easy, but he'll forget about it and it wont have to happen." I whispered back. 

 

Wonshik chuckled as well and walked into Jaehwans room to change into something more comfortable. 

 

I walked into my room and laid on my bed, still with the clothes i had on all day. So tired.. i thought, I started to dread going into work on the Monday, I could feel my stomach turn in and it felt horrible. 

 

I know i can try and continue avoiding him, but he can do anything to make me listen to him, I started to think on when i said 'anything' it made me worry more, he really can do anything to get me, well I guess not on some things, but still.

 

I sighed loudly and got up from the bed, having to take a quick shower.

 

After the shower.

 

I walked out to see Wonshik laughing at himself, "what are you laughing about?" I saw him take his phone out "Its Hakyeon, he's too funny" he actually added his number into his phone. I chuckled, does he know? I thought, he probably doesn't, I'll give it some time for him to realise.

 

Sunday had passed really quickly, nothing happened but it was just.. gone.

 

It was now Monday and came face to face at the office building, I shallowed in my fear and walked in, it became more nerveracking as the elevator continued to go upwards.

 

The elevator stopped and took in a deep breath as i walked into the office block amd opened to doors, I went straight towards my desk and got myself settled. Hakyeon walked over with a small grin on his face, he stood there quietly and said "boss wants to see you.." he chuckled lightly to himself and walked to his desk..

 

I could feel my face heat up, this was really something to start my week off, I remembered to knock on his door and heard the words 'enter' on the other side, I slowly opened the doors and saw Taekwoon stand there.

 

"You wanted to see me?" I asked, he nodded and walked closer to me, "I have a couple of things to ask, Hongbin.." he started off, "One; have you got those files sorted?" - "Yes sir." 

 

"Second; did you have a good weekend?" - " I did sir."  , why did he want to know that? i thought to myself, "thats good.. and thirdly; why are you avoiding me?" 

 

I knew this question would've been asked sooner or later, "What makes you think im avoiding you, sir?" I asked - "I'm not an idiot, Hongbin. Was this because of the situation we had last week?" 

 

I swallowed and stayed quiet, "we can forget about it" I looked at him with confusion "we can..?" i asked, "Yes, like it never happened, now leave." I blinked and then bowed before i left the room.

 

Taekwoons POV

 

The other left as i smirked once he closed the doors, I went to go sit down on my seat and lightly laugh to myself "stupid boy.." 

 

______

SUP. Hey.
I updated. YAS.

Don't know what else to say.

THANK YOU FOR READING