Chapter 5

Playground

Taekwoons POV

 

I growled as the other left the building, i stormed into my office as i sat down at my seat and looked over at Seoul. I ran my fingers through my hair as i stood up and took in a deep breath. 

 

"I'm getting a bit over myself." I walked closer to the massive window that almost covered the wall, "I cant let power get the better of me." I hit my head against the glass and closed my eyes, breathing in a few more times. Relax.. Relax..

 

I opened my eyes and sighed loudly, "I should probably get home.." I turned quickly, taking my things and wore my jacket as i collected all the things i needed. 

 

What will happen tomorrow?

Just act natural you idiot.

Dont, call me that! 

 

I hit my head with my hand, trying to get those voices out of my head, I continued walking out of the building, shaking it off. 

 

Hongbins POV

 

I quickly walked towards the apartment door and sighed as i took in deep breaths trying to fix myself, I opened the door and walked in, completely forgetting that Wonshik was coming in today.

 

"Hongbin!" Wonshik called out, he ran over giving me a huge hug, making me slightly loose my breath "too.. tight.." he let go and apologised as he went over and picked up a box, passing it over to me. 

 

"What's this?" I asked, "a present, i decided to get you something while i was over in America." 

 

How very thoughtful of him. 

 

I placed my suitcase beside me as i went and opened the box, I saw a ton of clothing from brands ive never heard of. Wonshik definatly knew my style. 

 

"Ah dude, this is awesome! Thank you!" 

 

"No worries, you should see what i got Jaehwan." He chuckled as i went to pik up back my suitcase and walked into the kitchen where my roommate was cooking.

 

"Jaehwan, what did Wonshik get you?" He turned his head and pouted, "He got me ladies underwear" I laughed loudly with Wonshik as he joined in, "for your erted needs" Wonshik added. 

 

"I'm not erted!" Jaehwan turned his head as he continued to cook. 

 

I started to walk to my room as Wonshik walked behind me "His real present is atually in his room, he hasn't even walked in there yet." I chuckled and shook my head "He'll probably realise when we all go to bed."

 

I walked in my room and sat down on my bed as Wonshik leaned against the door frame.

 

"So you finally got a job?" I nodded "How is it?" he asked, I thought about what had happened before and sighed.

 

"It's.. Okay, everyone there is really nice and they've made me the assistant of big boss already." Wonshik nodded as he looked really impressed with me. "Can i say something to you, Hongbin?" I nodded and looked at the other as i took my jacket off, putting everything on the bed.

 

"I actually.. lost my job" I widened my eyes "you did? when? what for?" I asked, he sighed and came towards me, sitting next to me.

 

"When I came back from America, I went back to my workand saw that i had been replaced by a machine, they said they didn't need me anymore and they let me off." I felt so bad for him, he worked in a car repair workshop, he was always good at fixing cars, can't believe that they would do that to him.

 

"I'm so sorry to hear, then why are you staying here? What happened to your place?" I asked, he sighed again "Apparently i didn't arrive in time to pay the rent, they said that they didn't want someone waisting their time and they kicked me out, thats why im here." 

 

I let my problems aside and focused on Wonshiks, his were costing his life and I didn't know what I could do to help him out, well, I've let him in our apartment for starters, but I he would have to help pay the rent and how would he get money? 

 

"Have you told Jaehwan about this?" he shook his head, "I've only mentioned about loosing the apartment, nothing else, I was scared of what his reaction would be about loosing my job." Jaehwan was always the type to over worry on people, but it felt understandable that he would talk to me and not Jaehwan. 

 

"Can you please not tell him, I want to be able to find a new job and hopefully a place to stay before i tell him anything." I nodded and agreed to keep it between us.

 

"Then what will you do on the days he'll think that your at work?" He shrugged, "I can go out and find places to stay or work, or just.. chill, I've only just came back and I want to relax a little, y'know?" I nodded.

 

"Foods ready!" Jaehwan called out from the kitchen, "what did he make?" I asked, "isn't it obvious?" the other said.

 

"Damn it, ramen again." 

_____________________

*HEAVY BREATHING*
IM SO SORRY ABOUT UPDATING LATE

(and im terribly sorry that it may be short.)

But, hey, I recently gradutated so im free!
I can (hopefully) update on this story 
more often and you guys will be happy. ^ ^

THANK YOU FOR READING.