Chapter 3

Playground

Hongbin's POV

 

After arriving at my apartment, greeted by my roommate, Jaehwan. I went a lied down on the floor, feeling tired after today.

 

"Hey man, welcome back, how did it go?" I groaned and thought about all thats happened today, "Tiring." 

 

The other laughed and went over, patting my back. "Already tired on your first day?" I groaned again as he laughed lightly, tapping my shoulder and standing up he announced "I made food, so c'mon get up. Tell me about it." 

 

There were some things i wanted to mention to him, but i didn't know whether to talk about what happened this afternoon, should probably keep that between Mr. Jung and myself.

 

I got dressed in something more comfortable then that suit for work and walked over towards Jaehwan where he was placing the food on the table, "It smells good, what did you make?" 

 

Jaehwan bit his lip and mumbled something to himself, "what did you say?" he mumbled again as i sat down.

 

"Jaehwan. What did you make?" He looked over to me and said "Ramen." I sighed and chuckled, shaking my head. 

 

"Of course you would." He pouted as he sat down in font of me. "You know i can't cook."

 

I just ignored it and started to eat, we stayed silent for a couple of minutes til the other spoke up "So what did you do at work?" 

 

"Well, they've made me the assistant to the new boss." - "Already?" I nodded and continued "He's actually alright, scary looking but he seems okay, he made me start the day by doing a tone of files and papers but then while i was doing it, someone decided to help me with it." 

 

"Help you? You made a friend already?" I nodded "His name is Hakyeon, he insisted one helping me do the files and stuff."

 

"Ah that's great. OH- by the way, Wonshik is coming over tomorrow." i looked over at the other with eyes widened, "He's back from America?" Jaehwan nodded "also he may need to..." he mumbled the last words.

 

"He what?" Jaehwan put down his chopsticks and looked towards, giving me that ridiculous puppy face. "He said that he may need somewhere to stay and I couldn't say no, So, if things dont go well for him, can he move in?"

 

Are you kidding me? I sighed and rolled my head, facing the ceiling. "I know it seems sudden, but hes asked me to tell you a while a ago but i didn't want to bother you since you were excited to start your new job." I looked over at him with a worried face and sighed.

 

"If hes going to be staying here, he needs to help us pay for the rent, okay? Plus, where is he going to sleep?" The other looked around, he obviously didn't have any room in his bed and there was no way he was going to sleep in mine.

 

"On the couch?" - "Fine, the couch." Jaehwan waved his arms up in celebration as i agreed that he could stay here.

 

I know Wonshik was one of my best friends, but I was afraid that he might do something, because he was always the type to make mischief, especially when hes around Jaehwan.

 

NEXT DAY

5:30 AM

 

After cleaning my face, I went over to the kitchen to at least make something to eat before i leave. My roommate walked out of his room, looking drowsy and tired, rubbing his eye. 

 

"I hate that you have to wake up so early, you make too much noise." he groaned, "I'm not that loud."

 

"Are you leaving now?" asking as i take the bread out of the toaster, "I'm leaving soon, don't worry. Got to put my suit on then i'm off." He sat down at the table and hit face first on the table out of tiredness, staying there silently. 

 

After walking out of the room, finished getting dressed, I took my toast and was about to leave the apartment "Bye Jaehwan! Don't forget to make sure Wonshik is comfortable and make sure you don't do anything stupid, okay?"

 

The other looked over towards me and yelled "Yes mum!"  

_____________

wow i totally lied about writing a new
chapter the day after
IM SORRY I REALLY AM UGH.

I'm finishing my course soon, i have a week
and a half left.

YAY, I'll most likely get more chapters
up when summer holidays start.

THANK YOU FOR READING.