Chapter 2

Playground

Hongbins POV

I sighed at the big pile on my desk, this is too much for me to handle, it's only my first day- but i also don't want to lose my job.. I should probably get to work. I started on the files and made sure that i had a really strong cup of coffee with me. 

 

A couple of minutes went by, but when i looked at the time, the day was nearly over. I finished most of it, i guess you could say i had about 1-2 files left to do. 2 hours to go, i can do this. I went to look up in front of me and was greeted by a strange looking man.

 

"Hey, you're the new kid, right?" I nodded lightly as he smiled towards me, "Yeah, I am. You are?" 

 

"Oh where are my manners? The name is Hakyeon, I've been working here for a couple of years and haven't noticed you around here, so i decided to come by and say 'Hi' to you." He smiled again, tilting his head cutely. 

 

"Nice to meet you Hakyeon, I'm Hongbin." - "Likewise. So, what do you do here?" he asked, leaning on my desk. 

 

"Just an assistant to Mr. Jung, that's all." He stayed quiet for a while and crossed him arms, "that's got to be rough, working for the big man, huh?" I nodded and looked back at the files, oh i have to get these done.

 

"If you don't mind Hakyeon, he wanted me to get these files done by the end of the day and i don't really have a lot of time left so-" - "I can help you if you want." I was cut off by he offer.

 

"Wouldn't we get in trouble?" Hakyeon laughed loudly, "Oh Hongbin, this isn't high school. I'm sure Mr. Jung wouldn't mind, what do you want me to help you with?" I passed him over one of the files so I had one left to do myself, I felt a little unwell, I didn't know why, maybe i was afraid that I was going to get caught, but i havne't done anything wrong, so i should be okay, right? 

 

As the time went by, I finished them all and saw Hakyeon walk over with the file done. "Thank you so much, I don't know how to repay you." The other shook his head "I'm sure i can think of something, but i'll keep it in mind, okay?" I bowed, thanking him again. I took all the files, stuggling again, to Mr. Jung's office. 

 

Should I knock? My hands where full and it would be rude for me to kick the door. I went a used my elbow to turn the handle and walked in backwards. "Mr. Jung I have all th-" I stop at my position, seeing Mr. Jung and a fellow lady employee making out. 

 

He stopped to look at me with a glare that could kill a man, the woman seemed to be embarassed and ran off, out of the office. "Do you not know how to knock?" asking in a husky tone, "I do, It's just my hands are full an-" - "Shut up, are they all done?" he cut me off. I nodded and past him all the files that were with me, he smirked again and looked towards me, "you're very impressive, Hongbin. I know it may be your first day, but i cant wait to see you impress me more the longer we are working together." 

 

I nodded and felt a little flushed, I don't know whether it was from his kind words or from what i was just witnessing before. "I'll see you tomorrow, Hongbin. Don't forget to knock next time." I heard a little growl from his last words, like he was pissed off about me barging into his office. 

 

"I'll see you tomorrow, sir. Sorry about that.." I bit my lip and walked out the office. Survived the first day, that's good. Hopefully the rest of the years to come would be good too. 

_______________

urgh, that chapter was alright,
but hey! Hakyeon was introduced. 
I don't know whether i will introduce the 
other members, but hopefully they
will be.

I have a day off tomorrow from work
so hopefully there might be an update
tomorrow, so look forward to that.

THANK YOU FOR READING.