Chapter 6

Playground

Hongbin's POV

 

Fast forward to the weekend.

 

I groaned as i woke up to hear giggling and yelling coming from the other room, I got up, headed straight for the room where all the noise was happening and opened the door to see Jaehwan and Wonshik playing video games.

 

"Idiots, its 5 in the morning." I groaned as i rubbed my eyes.

 

"I told you we would wake him up!" Wonshik yelled as he slapped the others arm, "Ow!" 

 

Wonshik looked over to me "Sorry for waking you up, you can go back to sleep, if you want." How could i when i feel so wide awake? I sighed and shook my head "Nah, thats okay.." Wonshik looked a little guilty as Jaehwan continued playing the game.

 

I walked into the kitchen and started to make myself a coffee, Wonshik walked in and bowed unexpectidly, "I'm sorry Hongbin." 

 

"Don't bow, it's okay, really." Ravi looked unsure of himself and sat on one of the bar stools next to the kitchen counter, "Why were you guys up so early anyway?" I asked, he lightly chuckled to himself before he could answer "Last night we were having a bet on who was the best at street fighter and I obviously won, but Jaehwan wanted a re-match and it kept going on and on and on.." 

 

I lightly chuckled at Jaehwan's stubborness, "he always didn't want to loose to be honest" I said as i took a sip of my coffee. 

 

"Then, I told him what time it was and it was around 12, then he wanted to see which other games he could try and beat me in, I kind of got too into it." Wonshik added, i nodded and chuckled. 

 

"I see, want coffee?" I offered, he refused and asked "I'm exhausted, I'm going to go sleep." I nodded and saw him walk off into Jaehwans room.

 

I walked towards the living room and sat down on the couch, I switched on the tv and silently entertained myself with cartoons and other shows that seemed interesting.

 

Hours pass.

 

I heard my phone buzz and received a message from Hakyeon:

 

To: Hongbin
From: Hakyeon
----------------------

Hongbin! You want to do something
today? I'm free and I'm currently
really bored. ;-;

 

To: Hakyeon
From: Hongbin

---------------------

Alright, what do you want to do?

 

To: Hongbin
From: Hakyeon
----------------------

I don't know, you want to catch
a movie or something? o 3o

 

To: Hakyeon
From: Hongbin
---------------------

Sure, I'll meet you at the cinemas
at 12, Bye~

 

To: Hongbin
From: Hakyeon
----------------------

Okay! Bring friends along!
Bye. ^0^

 

I got up from the couch and walked over towards Jaehwans room, Jaehwan was still playing video games but I didn't think he should come along just in case he might collapse from exhaustion, I could ask Ravi since he's already asleep. I went to go check on the time and saw that it was now 10:30 AM.

 

Still got some time to spare, I thought. I looked over at Jaehwan who was looking right back at me, "What you want?" he asked, "A friend of mine wants to go see me and he wants me to bring friends over to see a movie, thats if you want to go?" 

 

He widened his smiled and nodded "Yes! Is he a friend from work?" I nodded as he clapped his hands "Is it that Hakyeon fellow?" I nodded again and lightly rubbed my neck "Listen Jaehwan.. I don't think you should come, I mean- You've been awake since last night. Are you at least not tired?" 

 

He shook his head "I never get tired, I wanna go!" I lightly groaned and nodded "Fine, fine." he clapped his hands again and looked towards Wonshik, "You going to invite him?" the other asked, i nodded "I'll wait for him to wake up and ill tell him." 

 

Jaehwan nodded and I told him the details about the meet up, I felt really bad that Jaehwan wanted to go out with us but he hasn't slept, I really hope he changes his mind.

 

An hour later.

 

Wonshik woke up as it was 11 AM, "Ah Wonshik!" I called out, he looked sleepy as he turned to face me "what?" he asked, "A friend from work wants to know if you want to come to the cinemas with us?" Wonshik nodded tiredly and chuckled softly.

 

"We're going to leave soon since we're meeting him in an hour." Wonshik nodded and headed straight to the bathroom to get himself all washed up. I started to get change myself, whislt having the guys probably do the same. 

 

Once i was finished, Wonshik was already waiting for me in the living room but no Jaehwan was there, "Where's Jaehwan?" I asked the other, he shrugged and walked towards his room, I knocked; but no answer.

 

I slowly opened the door and saw the sleepy Jaehwan on the bed all tired out, "I knew this was going to happen"I said outloud, Wonshik laughed lightly at the sight and walked back into the living room. 

 

 

"You ready to go?" I asked Wonshik, he nodded and off we went to go meet Hakyeon.

 

At the meeting.

 

Wonshik and I walked towards the entrane of the cinemas and saw Hakyeon standing near the ticket booth.

 

"Hakyeon!" I called out to get his attention, "Hey Hongbin" he said as he walked over, he looked straight at Wonshik and went to go shake his hand "And you are?" he asked, Wonshik shook the others hand as he answered "Wonshik, You must be Hakyeon?" the other nodded and looked in a daze. 

 

"H-Hakyeon..?" I said to him, i shook his shoulder and he came out of his day-dream, "Oh sorry.." he said, we all walked towards the ticket booth and got our tickets to see one of the scary movies that had been realesed.

 

The three of us walked into the room and sat down in our assinged seats, I sat next to Ravi who sat next to Hakyeon on the other side, some jumpscares came up on the screen and I jumped, Wonshik laughed at the sudden stupidity of it and Hakyeon yelled like a girl.

 

After the movie the three of us decided to go get lunch at a burger joint that was around the corner, we all sat down as Wonshik said that he was going to the bathroom, Hakyeon looked straight at me and asked, "Is Wonshik dating anyone?" I looked at the other with a brow raised, "Not that I know of, why do you like him? are you gay?" - "No, no, no. I was just asking."

 

"I've also been meaning to ask, you've been very distant from the boss lately, is anything the matter?" I nodded, it was true, after the little incident ive been afraid to make eye contact with him and be around him for too long, "Its nothing." I said, I didn't want to make him worry for something that happened a while ago, I mean, It hasn't happened recently, that was the only time it happened. 

 

"Are you sure?" I nodded as he turned and saw Wonshik coming, at the same time the food had arrived at our table.

 

_________

I didn't know how to end it lmao.

I sincerly apologise for not updating in
such a long time like, serisouly i really am. Q AQ

Buuuuut - If you readers are interested, i've made 
another VIXX story over on Wattpad, its a website + app
I've started a story there with Leo as the main character 
but VIXX is still there. My user is : xia_winter

Go check it out if you want, I've only uploaded 2 chapter,
and hopefully the others will be uploaded soon. ^ ^

 

THANK YOU FOR READING

AND I APOLOGISE AGAIN.