Sehunzy

She's Got Me Twisted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A/N: I'M SO SORRY! IT'S ALREADY BEEN A WEEK SINCE I CAME BACK FROM JAPAN!! I HAVE SO MANY THINGS TO TELL YOU GUYS BUT FIRST LET'S UPDATE ~ THIS STORY COMES FIRST <3

 

 

I can kiss her. I can really kiss her. This thought ran through Sehun's head numerous times before he realised how long he had been saying it in his head and not actually moving. His crush was staring expectantly at him, waiting for him to do...something...or at least say something.

This was totally the moment Sehun had been wishing for. The moment he had been working hard the last few months in showing his affections.

So why couldn't he just grab the beautiful girl standing in front of him by the waist and finally experience that exciting first kiss with her like he had guiltily imagined himself doing.... countless times?

 

Should I do it ? Should I not ?

But....I wonder if my breath smells...wait of course it does! I've been drinking all night.

So we shouldn't...but.. what if Minzy actually wants to?

 

Sehun was agonising over all sorts of things at once, he hadn't noticed how big he started to frown, his eyes still opened wide from shock.

Minzy could see the hesitation in Sehun's eyes. Perhaps she had asked a rather bold question? She wasn't too sure. But seeing him halt made her reconsider her question, so she figured she'd do him a favor.

'I guess you can do it another time.'

'I.....what?' Sehun stammered as he was brought out of his little trance.

'Well I...I only guessed you would kiss me because it's a typical anime scene right?' Minzy shrugged with a little shy smile. 'I'm sorry if I surprised you.' She added, her tone being apologetic.

Sehun, seemingly bothered that the topic of kissing was being dropped mumbled to himself. 'We could at least start with holding hands first, baka.' He muttered under his breath.

'Well then?' Minzy reached for his hand and lightly squeezed it, making Sehun feel embarrassed that she heard him call her an idiot, though in reality he was actually happy she heard him. This was the third time that night Minzy held his hand, so Sehun was feeling god damn special.

'Geez, look what you did.' Minzy abruptly let go of Sehun's hand, who gasped at the loss of contact like as if he were falling off a cliff.

'You dropped all of my snacks you!' Minzy hissed while picking up the plastic bag Sehun had ditched behind him.

'....They weren't important.' Sehun whined, pouting at Minzy who seemed to care more about her snacks than him right now.

'Yes they were.' Minzy replied while stuffing a donut into . 'Come on let's go kouhai.' She linked her arm with Sehun's, and the boy found it hard to hide his smile. Minzy was too busy stuffing her face to realise that Sehun was staring at her and their linked arms. Neither of them spoke for the next 10 minutes since Sehun was waiting for Minzy to finish her last packet of snacks. He wondered how a girl with her body was able to down a 6 packet of donuts and 2 bags of lollies so quickly.

Sehun cleared his throat, causing Minzy to turn her head at him.

'Hm?' She was nibbling on the last snake lolly she had.

'Are you sure you don't feel uncomfortable or..violated still? About before....' Sehun trailed off, blushing as he remembered that he sort of touched Minzy inappropriately when he was in the midst of confessing his feelings to her.

'It was an honest mistake. I know you're not a ert Sehun.' Minzy stifled a laugh, amused that the boy was brave enough to mention the funny incident again.

Sehun nodded uncertainly at Minzy's answer and didn't say anything else, as he stared forward at nothing in particular. This time it was Minzy's turn to take a glance at him. She rested her eyes on his profile for a good minute.

'When?' She asked, though she was really just wondering out loud to herself.

Sehun stared back at her with curiosity. 'What?'

'When did you start liking me?'

The question took him for surprise, making Sehun bite his lip slightly. It'd be embarrassing to say that it had been about 7 months already, but he couldn't lie either.

'Since...since the day you called me your kouhai.' He answered, which was true since that was about indeed about 7 months ago.

'Was that also the day we first hung out for dinner after class?' Minzy asked, trying to remember that day.

'Y-yeah.' Sehun nodded quickly.

'That's quite early in the year then.' Minzy realised, looking at Sehun in surprise. 'I only sensed it like 3 months ago.'

'You sensed it?!' Sehun reiterated, gasping in shock. 'Was I....that obvious?'

'Um...what kind of girl would I be if I didn't notice how much time you spent looking at me when we were together?' Minzy slightly frowned. 'I'm really not as oblivious as you think Sehun.'

'You are!' Sehun rebuttled. 'Especially those times when you invited people to tag along when I asked only you to hang out with me.'

'Maybe if you were more obvious about your intentions I would get it!' Minzy argued.

'I am SO obvious unintentionally when it comes to you Minzy. That shows how much I really like you, babo!' Sehun yelled.

Minzy stopped walking and let go of Sehun's arm, and instead taking his hand in her own. She had to admit, what he said actually made her feel embarrassed for once, so she quickly tried to think of something she could say to catch him off guard.

'......I wouldn't have minded if you just kissed me by surprise or something. Then I would know.'

'K-Kiss?' Sehun stuttered, baffled at her bluntness. 'How can you just offer it so casually?'

'It's not a big deal to me.' Minzy shrugged, grinning because she succeeded in her little plan. 'Is it for you?'

'Yes...of course it is.' Sehun furrowed his eyebrows.

'But you've had multiple girlfriends before so I don't get it. It's not like you haven't had your first kiss or anything yet.' Minzy tilted her head in wonder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter