Reveal

She's Got Me Twisted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minzy wondered why she held Sehun's hand like that. It was very unlike her, but she deemed her alcohol intake to be the cause of it. Tonight was the first night she'd actually done proper drinking, as opposed to the times she would be offered tiny sips of a friend's beer or cocktail. This time she had actually drunk a fair amount so her strange behaviour just had to be the alcohol right? Not that she was tipsy or anything, though she had definitely loosened up and wasn't so sure she quite liked her change in behaviour. First, deciding it was okay to ask her friends about the 'relationship' she and Sehun have, then slapping Kai in the face even though he was drunk and not himself. And now she was holding Sehun's hand and asking him to go for a walk?

She didn't even know why she suggested it or what she was hoping to accomplish either.

'Minzy....?' Sehun stared with a confused look on his face.

Minzy was still holding his hand even after Sehun had managed to nod to going for a walk but neither of them moved.

'Senpai.' Sehun called again, causing Minzy to escape her thoughts while slightly shaking her head.

Sehun stared in awe with his mouth slightly hanging open. This was the first time he had ever seen his crush Minzy space out and it seemed like it was because of him.

'Oh..sorry.' Minzy slowly let go of his hand and leaned away. 'I was daydreaming.'

'You never daydream.' Sehun replied almost instantly.

'Must be the alcohol.'

'...You drank that much?' Sehun mumbled as he pulled the blanket off himself and stood up, walking towards Minzy.

Much to his surprise, she immediately stepped a few steps backward, obviously trying to move away from him.

What the hell? Sehun thought. It must be because I still reek of alcohol.

'Um, are you sure you're okay to go outside?' Minzy was the first one to speak after the weird silence. 'Do you need to drink some water, or maybe have something to eat?' She suggested, not knowing she wasn't facing him while she said it. And this of course didn't go unnoticed by Sehun, as he knew his crush never had a hard time making eye contact with him. Ever.

'I-Is something wrong Minzy?' He stuttered as usual, as he always caught himself being nervous around her. Plus, Minzy acting strange wasn't exactly making that go away any time soon.

'I'm absolutely fine.' Minzy was quickly able to compose herself and then made her usual eye contact with Sehun, even smiling her usual smile.

Oh, Sehun was already a goner.

The boy nervously scratched his neck and chuckled slightly before looking around the room for help on what to say next, and then he spotted his clock again. 'It's already 2.' He remarked, intentionally keeping his gaze on the clock.

'Well, we don't have to go for a walk then. Maybe you should just eat something you know?' Minzy shrugged her shoulders.

She didn't see the pout that Sehun had so it surprised her when Sehun walked forward and boldly grabbed her shoulders with a harsh force.

'No! I....' Sehun widened his eyes at her. ' I wanna go for a....' He quickly removed his hands from her. 'W-walk....' He bit his lip because he knew he was most definitely blushing. 'So...can we?'

'Of course we can.' Minzy answered after a moment of silence with a stifled laugh. 'You're the birthday boy, you can decide.' She smiled big and waited for him to look at her, and when he did, he broke into the most sheepish crooked grin she had ever seen. It stirred something in her stomach and now it was her turn to look away.

'Kawaii.' She blurted, immediately following with a fake cough.

It took a few seconds for him to process her comment until Sehun's eyes nearly fell out of their sockets. His heart had pretty much exploded at this point, hearing those words come out of Minzy's mouth. MINZY'S MOUTH!! Did he hear her right? Did she just call him cute? He stared at her in shock but boy, was he feeling damn giddy inside.

'Hey, put on a jacket.' Minzy suddenly instructed him.

'Uh...what?' Sehun stammered, recovering from his earlier state.

'If we're going for a walk, you're gonna be cold in just that.' She pointed to his thin dress shirt. Sehun quickly nodded before walking over to his closet to get a random jacket. His back was faced to Minzy, so his huge grin couldn't be seen. Still, he was hoping to hear something more, even if that wish would most likely never be granted. But he had hope, even if was very little hope.

----

'Did you have fun tonight, Sehun?' Minzy asked after they begun their little night walk.

'I can't remember half of what happened tonight so I'm not sure. I hate Tao for making me drink all of that.'

'Well...maybe it was a good thing after all.' Minzy mumbled, kicking some pebbles as she walked. 'Maybe we wouldn't get to take a walk.' She added with a mysterious smile.

Sehun stopped in his tracks. There it was again, that strange behaviour. Was she hinting at something again?

'Min-'

'Should we stop by the convenience store? I'm really craving some sugar.' Minzy suddenly suggested, cutting him off. Before he could argue, they were already about to approach a 24 hour open convenience store. Sehun still didn't feel like eating, so Minzy just walked through her favourite isle and grabbed a bunch of snacks for herself.

Sehun watched her cautiously as Minzy walked up and down the isle, spotting her favourite snacks and gathering them in her hands. There was something about her that was off, he could feel it.

He held the bag of snacks after Minzy paid for them. They continued their walk while Minzy was busy putting change into her wallet. Sehun quietly glanced her way again before something inside Minzy's wallet caught his eye.

'Eh? That...that picture...' He uttered quietly, but Minzy heard it and turned to him, opening her wallet up more and showing him the picture she had inserted into the front pocket.

'Do you remember? When we took purikura after we went to watch Iron Man?' Minzy smiled.

Sehun remembered that day alright. It was the first time Minzy had asked him to hang out together, and not the other way around. He remembered being regretful because he didn't try and put his arm around Minzy while they were in the theatre.

'...Why do you have that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter