Alcohol

She's Got Me Twisted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun wondered why he believed he could take more than 5 shots of hard tequila in 5 minutes. Granted, it was his 21st so he was supposed to have fun, but this definitely wasn't. From what he could see, everybody at his party seemed to still be in high spirits while he was stuck sitting with Baekhyun who passed out on his lap. The two were now flomped on the couch and any sudden movements Sehun made just added to the pain from his headache. 

Just about half an hour ago Sehun briefly remembered being tipsy and cutting his birthay cake in front of all his friends who decided to troll him and dab pieces of cake in his face after he blew out the candles. He also remembered Minzy was the one taking photos of it all happening. And then after the cake eating, the ever so excited Tao decided to gather everyone's attention and cheer Sehun on as his best friend dared him to take 21 shots. Ridiculous of course, but Sehun decided to see how many he could take and that's when it all happened. After the 9th shot was when the effects kicked in and Sehun nearly fell over but was caught with the support of Chanyeol and Kris who held him up. 

Sehun didn't remember this part, but Minzy was the one who stepped in and scolded Tao for making Sehun drink so much. After that, the crowd dispersed back into the party's original loud chatter, and the few closer friends stuck around to make sure Sehun was alright, which he wasn't of course. The birthday boy refused to lay in his bed, in fear he would miss the rest of his birthday party so Minzy made him sit down on the couch with some water so he could at least TRY and sober up, if that were even possible. The remaining shots were taken by the already pretty much drunk Baekhyun who obviously went past his limit and he passed out on the couch when Sehun was sitting.

Randomly, Sehun wondered who Minzy was hanging with at the moment. A part of him hoped Taeyeon or one of the other girls were keeping her company. But a part of him just felt like Kai was with her. And why wouldn't he be? Sehun being unable to function gave him the perfect chance to make a move on her, and the thought just made Sehun's head feel worse. 

Yup, Kai was the unofficial rival fighting for Minzy's attention. Everybody knew the 411 on Sehun and Minzy's situation, but even then, it seemed to Sehun that his friend Kai also took a liking towards the girl. He never admitted it of course, but Sehun always had a bad feeling about Kai's ambitions. The boy was another one of the people he met at Japanese classes. Out of the 8 (which included Minzy, Tao, Kai, Baekyun, BoA, Luhan, Taeyeon, and Sehun), Kai was the least closest to him, but close enough to be invited to the party still. And now he was most likely flirting with Minzy since there was no one to interrupt them.

Sehun obviously couldn't dwell onto the thought that much. His headache didn't show any signs of vanishing anytime soon and he felt like he might unload and puke any minute now.  Where the hell was his best friend Tao who promised to take care of him? And why did Chanyeol dump the sleeping Baekhyun on him?

The loud sounds of chatter and conversation was the only thing that could be heard as Sehun looked through his horde of friends in the room that were engaged with their little games and seemed to have forgotten just exactly whose birthday it is. But maybe it was better this way, since Sehun wasn't really up for joining the games, what with the trying to sober up and all.

'SEHUN! YOU ALRIGHT BUDDY?!' Suddenly a hyper as Tao appeared out of nowhere with Taeyeon next to him who was holding a big glass of water.

'Your cup's empty, drink some more water dude.' She swapped the cup in his hand with the one she was holding. 'I really think you should just sleep it off Sehunnie.' She remarked.

'I don't want to...I wanna enjoy my birthday.' Sehun whined, slightly shaking his head after downing the entire cup of water.

'You can't even move or walk around by yourself. Come on!' Taeyeon raised her voice in worry and shook his arm. 'I know it's Tao's fault and all-'

'Taeyeon it's not!' Tao whined and stomped his foot like a little kid. 'Stop blaming me, he enjoyed it. Right, Sehun-ah?!'

'You're drunk too you know?!' Taeyeon hit her fist at Tao's chest, making him cough and wince in pain. Taeyeon rolled her eyes before looking at Sehun again. 'Do you need anything else?' 

'Yeah....'Sehun muttered while he leaned his elbow on the couch and rested his hand on his forehead with closed eyes. 'M-Minzy...'

'You want me to get her?' Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows and was about to walk off but Sehun quickly and abruptly pushed Baekyeon off his lap and stood up. 'No no no don't!' Sehun shook his head furiously. 'I just want you to check on....urgh...' He suddenly held his stomach and crouched down on the floor. He shouldn't have moved so suddenly.

'.' Taeyeon bit her lip while holding Sehun's shoulders. 'Tao, he's gonna throw up-TAO QUIT DRAWING ON BAEK'S FACE, SEHUN'S GONNA P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter