Epilogue

Tied Like Puppets

Yoongi woke up the morning after his night out with Seokjin and Jimin feeling pretty good about leading Seokjin down a road Seokjin, most likely, would not regret taking. Yoongi kissed Jimin's lips softly, left the boy sleeping as he went out to make his boyfriend a cup of coffee. Seokjin was up first, as always.

"Morning," Yoongi muttered, grabbing a cup. He walked to the other side of the room slow, still so tired and groggy- but he would feel better after giving Jimin his coffee. Lately, ever since Yoongi had started dating Jimin, he didn't even need a cup of coffee for himself, because Jimin was hyper enough to wake him up, and Yoongi got the little taste of coffee left on Jimin's tongue, anyhow.

"Morning," Seokjin said, bright and chirpy, and Yoongi tilted his head.

"You're way too ing happy for the morning." Yoongi said. He counted the spoonfuls of sugar Seokjin put into his coffee- one, two, three... four, five. Yoongi narrowed his eyes. He may have been tired, but he wasn't tired enough to not notice the two extra sugars Seokjin dumped into his coffee. He wasn't tired enough to mistake the color of it for being as dark as it usually was, either- the coffee was damn near white with the amount of cream Seokjin put in it. Seokjin didn't make his coffee like that; Taehyung did.

The microwave beeped before Yoongi could ask questions. Seokjin shuffled over to it and pulled out a cup of hot water. He dumped one spoonful of sugar in it and mixed it up before putting both spoons in the sink.

"What's that?" Yoongi asked.

"Tea." Seokjin said, short and simple as he was walking away with both cups in his hand. Yoongi smirked at the back of his head. Jungkook was the only one in the dorm that liked tea.

❝ ♥ ❞

A/N: End! Thanks for reading! <3