Chapter 8

It must be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joogn

OMG she is here, right in front of eyes but disappear in a flash.  I cannot believe I will ever see her again.  So Min I really misses you.......

Flash back:

After telling So Min why I don't make friends and acted cold towards other, I was really relief.  The bunden I had suddenly disappear.  I was very happy but cannot let So Min about it.

I when home and was about to Rain about So Min, when he told to pack up and leave with him to Busan.  He said he cannot see me making any progress with my depression and decided to move to another new school where is all attend by male students only.  I try to protest without any success.  I couldn't even tell So Min I am leaving Seoul, as I don't have her phone number.

End of flash back

So Min ran from the library before I can upper a word.  I try to follow her but cannot see where she went.  I felt sad but then again I through, she is going to same unveristy as me and I will see her sooner or later.  I quickly gather my books and when back to my apartment.  I sleep very well and as I know I close to So Min.

The next day, I got up early and when straight to the library and crossing my figure So Min will there.  I stayed in the library for over an hour and still couldn't see her.  I left the library and headed towards the medical department.  All the while looking up every now that then to see if I can spot So Min.

I couldn't concentate at all, all I think about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter