Chapter 9

It must be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While I was setting into my lunch, I heard someone laughing.  A laugh I recognised.  At the back of the table, it was So Min laughing freely with another guy.  

My heat is burning inside me, but I had to control myself.  I cannot let So Min effect my emotions so easily.  But who is this guy, is it her boyfriend???

I pretend to listen to my friend talking about his love life but is more interest in what So Min is talking about with her friend. 

So Min on the other hand, notice someone is looking at her but could not bring herself to look who that person is.  She continue chatting with Hyun-Soo.  Their conversation got disrupt when the fire alarm came on.  Smoke can been seem coming from the cooking area.  Scream can be heard and people started running towards the exit.

So Min try to exit as well but was pull back by others who push her.  She fell to the ground and twisted her ankle.  She become very scare and helpless as thick smoke starting to fill the canteen.  Out of no where, a strong hand lifted her from the ground and carry her out of the canteen.   Once they got out, So Min fainted.

So Min was send to the hospital with minor injuries and had to stay in the hospital for observation.  During her time in the hospital, she keep thinking who is the strong guy that save her life.  She through alot about the guy but cannot put a face or name to it. 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter