Chapter 4

It must be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a while, So min looked at Hyun Joong and was about to ask him, when he suddenly said 'Do you know why I cried that day' ...

That day was the worst day of my life.

Back at my old school, I had two good friends (Sun and Irie).  We do everything together and they are like my brothers to me.  Both died because of a mistake I make during a camping trip two years ago.

We were going to camping with my cousin (Rain) deep into the forest.  Rain was the leader, we follow him into the forest and set up tents and make fire to keep warm.  It was before the sun set, I decide to go for a walk with Sun and Irie to find some more woods for the fire.  Rain was against the idea but I say to him I will follow the track and promise not go too far.  He agree but we must be back before dark.

Sun and Irie follow me down the track to collect the woods.  I don't know what came into my head, I decided to go off the track and ask then to go down the lake and to catch fishes for dinner.  They follow me and then all of sudden Sun and Irie rolled all the way to down the lake.  I through they were being silly and wanted to play.  I didn't know anything was wrong until I got to the lake.  I cannot see Sun and Irie.  I shut them names out several times but no response.  I got panic and shut louder louder but still not response. 

(So Min: Tears is staring to come out from his face, she heart is hurting)

I was about to jump into the lake, when Rain appear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter